Why was a teenager who barely found out how to use magic a few days ago able to defeat a demigod in combat

why was a teenager who barely found out how to use magic a few days ago able to defeat a demigod in combat

because he had a power that countered his and gilgamesh was arrogant

Because it's a game that won't progress if he fucks up.

Bad writing

Bad writing

>teenager manages to fight well enough to keep warrior out of battles

This is why I dropped this shit.

Read the VN.

Because he's determined to become a hero. David killed Goliath when we was a teenager, too.

Because it's an anime.

>I didn't pay attention to what was explained so someone explain it again for me
Why do these threads exist

Because the Demigod was fucking around because he saw the teenager as no threat what so ever. The teenager then managed to blind side him and make it so that the demigod was stuck on the defensive and unable to get serious without exposing himself to a deceive hit.

Basically it's like if you're going to fight a 6 year old but they manage to hit you in the back of the head with a brick because you weren't expecting it and now your head is all fucked up and the six year old has a knife

Shirou plenty of times in the VN, it's only by making the exact right choices every single time that he could make it through alive.

Emiya a few days before
>Just barely managing to stay alive though pure luck

Emiya by the end
>This

>why was a teenager who barely found out how to use magic a few days ago able to defeat a demigod in combat
Because "average teenager" in anime is almost never "average", given enough episodes. Like how Yu Yu Hakusho's "run of the mill teenager" ended up being the son of a great man-eating demon lord. And that demon lord, after realising he had a half-human son, refused to eat human flesh and slowly died of starvation over many years.

Asspull. Defending the ginger faggot is pathetic

Adrenalin is one hell of a drug.

is that ubw?
looks like shit.
>fatetards
lol

>lol

Literally the O MY RUBBER NEN moment of fate

>not SEVEN LIVES IN ONE HIT

UBW is the power fantasy of you suddenly becoming strong because you "downloaded" how to

Heaven's Feel is what really happens if you try and go from zero to hero in the span of two weeks, in that you get right proper fucked up

>hurr spoonfeed me pls!
Read the VN, newfag.