Does Sup Forums agree that this is the best thing Dragon Ball has ever done?

Does Sup Forums agree that this is the best thing Dragon Ball has ever done?

That's not the cell saga

I dare disagree.

Did anyone else cry as a kid at best-Gohan's death?

Yes I agree

Cell saga was shit.

Yeah.
Was an HD version ever released?

Of course
>no resurrections
>no plot-armored Goku
>actual goals and determination

that and DB first series.

>Does Sup Forums agree that this is the best thing Dragon Ball has ever done?

I still don't get why Trunks couldn't have just gotten his Mom to build him another spaceship and flown to planet namek to revive everyone after the androids died.

They KNEW where NEW planet namek was before the androids showed up.

Something something time limit for revival of the dead? Or was that only shenron earth V1.0?

Shit, sorry, okay:

Porunga can only revive one person at a time, so long as they didn't die of natural causes, I.E: Goku wouldn't be able to be rezzed in Trunk's dimension as he died of a heart disease.

Still, though, I don't see why Trunks doesn't go to new-namek and get another namekian to be the new guardian and make some new Dragonballs... And then use THEM to revive everyone.

Yes, because people acutally died and the stakes were fucking great.

Yes.

nope, Chapters 49-60 are still the peak of Dragon Ball

Kys.

>not liking Red Ribbon Army Saga
Dragon Ball is about the sense of adventure, RR Saga perfects that.
the only part in Z that even close to that is Namek saga

I agree, the RR saga is my favorite

Dragonball gt baby saga best of all

> The best thing about Dragon Ball is not even canon

Well shit

>They KNEW where NEW planet namek was before the androids showed up.

Only Goku knew were New Namek was. Remember, they teleport away after getting a new planet, and then after Piccolo fuses with Kami, do they ask Dende to make new Dragonballs for them.

To get there, King Kai had to tell Goku were to find it, and he teleported there.
Also, there was the issue of resources. Bulma could hardly scrounge up enough parts for the time machine as it were
I just miss when Dragonball was good/passable.
The only entertainment I get out of Super is the various shitstorms that happen when yet another disappointment comes down the line.

>got into dream theater because of this

thanks funimation

>King Kai

There is no reason why King Kai couldn't have given the info to New Namek. Goku cleaned the universe of Freeza no reason why he couldn't do the earthlings another break

No.