Ugly girl thread

Ugly girl thread.

(you)

I've masturbated everyday for the past 2 years ONLY to videl. I literally haven't busted while masturbating for a couple years to anything other than Videl. Sometimes when I'm fucking my girlfriend, I look at the posters of Videl I have on my walls so that I can actually climax. My girl has gained some weight in the past few months and sometimes she can't get me off unless there's a pic of Videl within my line of sight. I'm not even joking/trolling/whatever... being totally serious here.

>videl cum blasting face

That face doesn't even look like Videl you fucking faggot.

>not knowing what Videl looks like while posting on Sup Forums

Have ever even watched an ep of Dragon Ball with Videl in it or read the manga? How did you get to be such an enormous radical dullard bitch?

If you have any kind of chemicals under you kitchen sink, please proceed to drink them all immediately. If you can't tolerate the taste, please use a syringe to simply inject the chemicals directly into your body.

Either lurk more, or just gtfo you pitiful cunt monkey. You're shitting up this board even more than it's been shit on.

Lol, please kys

Came here to tell the OP how much of a massive faggot her is but your comment takes priority. Please never post on Sup Forums again and if you have even a tiny bit of honor you will immediately kill yourself in the fastest possible manner conceivable.

>user having sex
Yeah sure

The bitch from Super. You know the one. I don't have a picture of her because I don't save pictures of ugly girls.

The fuck?

>Sometimes when I'm fucking my girlfriend
Yeah user, sure.

No babies for her

That blue shit from rezero.

Here you go

I unironically agree with you guys, and I'm not saying this out of spite or anything. The maid sisters are ugly. Their design is as detailed as a smiley face.

O

ebin

MY

You're waifu.

this nigga

UGLY

Me

On the right

I had the biggest crush on her.

I will fuck you up.

Kill yourselves

You are blind.

Die

This thread has to be one of the biggest failures this month

anime is so gay

Your monumental faggotry is ebin

And now you don't? What changed user? Can't get the image of Gohan going Super Saiyan while fucking to cause Videl to cum with the power of 1000 super novas? Your anime crush was taken from you and no actual girl will have you. You should join a monastery or just simply kys.

Not even that guy but wow lad, you seem have some serious issues. Are you by any chance self inserting or something?

The only "self inserting" I would participate in would be with my penis into your ass until you are bleeding profusely at which point I will collect your ass blood into glass vials so that I can literally drink your butt hurt at a later time.

Are you blind?

There is nothing more delicious than a nice tall drink of butt hurt. I wish I had enough to bathe in. Anus blood is surprisingly tasty tbqh.

Here's the ugliest girl I can think of

You're being satirical I assume correct? Your pic is of a god-tier, stunningly attractive anime girl so I have to conclude you're either joking or incredibly demented.

Fuck you she was best waifu