That Kongou

Kongou Sup Forums loves you we never want to let you go the more we think about the more we want to let you know that everything you do is super duper cute and we can't stand it!

Kongou thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrWCWTWjiY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=296bGnCsRJo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXgf2ccanQ
behindthevoiceactors.com/Minako-Kotobuki/
vocaroo.com/i/s0saFj7EoKCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Time and time again we've discussed this series without so much as throwing a bone this girls way. Little did we know it was going to all come back to us sooner or later and now I can't help but feel bad for neglecting her as long as we have. She's always been there for our favorite characters to lend a helping hand and she lowkey one of the best looking characters in the series. Good job Kongou.

Not only that but I'll throw down some facts for you all.

Fun fact #1
Kongou is what's known as a Tokiwadai elite. For you cavemen out there I'll break down what is a Tokiwadai straight from Wiki itself.

Tokiwadai.
Tokiwadai is one of the five most prestigious schools of Academy City and is said to be the most renowned girls’ school in the world. It is also mentioned that it had once sparked an international incident for refusing to admit a girl from a royal family because she wasn’t good enough. Entry requirement is esper ability Level 3 or higher, and the school currently contains a total of around 180 students. Of the 180 students, there are currently 2 Level 5 espers, 47 Level 4 espers, and the rest being Level 3 espers.

Impressed yet?

Fun fact #2
Kongou is a level four. I know for a fact you all will never understand the significance of that so I'll try and explain it. In Acadamy city there's a ranking system for espers and its all based on a scale of 1-5 with five being the best of the best and there are literally only a hand full of rank fives because they're that rare. Being a level four is reasonably the highest position any esper can hope to actually accomplish in the real world. Kongou is basically the top of the food chain.

These are Kongou's friends. They are called Wannai and Awatsuki. There are rumors these girls are romantically aquatinted with each other but nobody actually knows.

I don't want to be the person who says their opinion is a fact but I have a hard to believing anybody when they won't at least agree that Kongou has the best hairbrush in the series. You can argue Saten has some nice hair but I'm pretty sure you can tell just by her personality that Kongou takes better care of her hair and also the fact that she's not crawling all over the floor.

Also fun fact: Kongou can use her power as a natural way to dry her hair after a shower/bath

It's widely argued among fans of in the American audience that Kongou has the second best voice in the dub series coming second only to Misaki.

Check it out - 1:50 for Kongou and stick around for Misaki later.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kKrWCWTWjiY

That's a high class voice.

The sad thing is you can tell how much being rich affects Kongou. She's a shy girl and I'm sure you can tell because the way she covers her face wih the fan ( ) but despite all the predudice she's faced in her life she didn't settle for being a rich girl who lives off the wealth of her family like a cat. She's taken the initiative and gotten accepted into on of the most prestigious schools in the world and has managed to make herself some close friends. That's the kind of effort you see in main characters and it's no wonder she's so popular with the fans.

Fun fact #3
A lot of people don't know this but AC and your favorite characters would be dead without the Mitsuku family. Without the high tech mecha they provided that Saten learned how to pilot in one single day a missle would have basically killed everybody you know and love in this series.

Alright user, I'll bite. I like Kongou too. Here's a gif
She's my favourite raildex girl followed closely by Uiharu.

Kongou's ability is called Aero hand Her ability is Aero Hand: when Mitsuko touches an object a powerful gust of wind will form in the area where Mitsuko touched it allowing the object to be propelled, the object may in turn be considered a projectile. When making ejection points, Mitsuko can determine when they can "activate".She can create and simultaneously activate a maximum of 8,092 ejection points.
It was later shown that Mitsuko doesn't need objects to propel, as she can use her powers on the ground to create ejection points of air to create powerful gusts of wind. Her ability is powerful enough to propel an entire satellite dish along with its tower, as well as an entire wall. Wiki

She's basically elite.

>I like Kongou

No need to hold back. How do you really feel about her?

Kongou is my second favorite girl from Railgun after Konori.

Fun fact #4
Aero hand is rumored to be Satens hidden power as well

Even counting the girls in the LNs Kongou makes 98% of the characters in this series look like complete dogshit. There are actually very few good people in the Index series and I'm happy to say she's one of them.

>I'm pretty sure I know what guys tend to go for in these kinds of girls and frankly as much as I like all the Railgun characters I'm pretty sure Kongou and Misaki have the looks department on lock and on top of that they're very bright. They don't call these girls Tokiwadai elites for nothing.

Lets just say I'd fuck her right in the pussy hole if given the chance.
She's both very beautiful in normal and formal attire whilst extremely sexy in her swim suit. I also love her personality; fake confidence with a sweet and shy girl hidden beneath. She has some nice character development too.

I admire your dedication, OP.

This is what people in the anime industry call a rivalry and it's a good one. It's kinda sad when the main character from Index can't even manage something as simple as this seeing as his "rivalry" with Hamazura was a complete failure to the point Kamachi felt the need to try and replace him with Kamisato which still ended up failing hard. Leave the rivalries to the big girls Kamachi.

I doubt it would ever be that easy user. We're not talking about Othinis.

I will tell you that she has some great doujins though because people actually care about her. She has one where Mikoto convinces her that sombodies two inch cock is her pet snake to make her comfortable touching it. You'd probably get a kick out of it as it's more funny than anything.

That sounds like a pretty good read/fap. I haven't gone out of my way to read Kongou specific doujins before so it should be a nice experience. Dunno why I haven't, thanks for the thought.

Just try not to blow your load in the first ten seconds nerd. That's probably the biggest challenge you'll have while reading it.

Fun fact #5
In the anime adaptation of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun, kongou being the first victim of an incident is a recurring event.

Fun fact #6
In the manga during the Daihasei Festival Arc Daihasei Festival Arc, Kongou was the only one to notice that one of Misaka's clone was taking Misaka's place in the paper balloon event and that she was not actually her.

Might as well post the rest.

Mai has the best figure but this swimsuit is kinda tacky.

Obviously actual best girl. Keep it in your pants boys.

You fuck with Kongou you get the snake.

If there's one thing I'll never forget, its the swimsuit episode. Those designs were delicious.

Honestly the only swimsuit that I though was actually cute would probably be Satens. The characters are good so I guess it's not that big of a deal but Saten had a pretty good design on hers.

I really don't know what happened with Saten but she was given good fashion throughout a lot of the series.

She's so similar to Boa Hancock, was it ever acknowledged by the creator she was an influence?

The snake in particular puts it over the top

Never thought of that but I think I read something similar on the Wiki about it. Kamachi likes to use outside influences when he creates his characters if you couldn't tell.

Reminder

Sometimes I wonder if she'll ever get her own spinoff series. If she does I bet it will probably be the best one as of yet if it deals with her upbringing in a rich family and how she made it to AC and became a level four.

Kongou is so best that it's not even funny anymore.

I never thought it was funny. She's the candy girl of the series.

ctrl+f IMG_: 33

Why not just start a blog, preferably somewhere fucking else?

>being this mad his spinoff isn't canon or stated as official anywhere and taking it out on Kongou

m.youtube.com/watch?v=296bGnCsRJo
Wew lad.

All I basically read is that you don't have anything to contribute to this Kongou appreciation thread and you're just here to hate. Can't you at least say one thing nice about her nerd? Would it actually kill you?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXgf2ccanQ

This is the most autistic thread I've seen in months.

You guys remember that song one direction made? I thinks it's called something like you don't know you're beautiful? Yea TMZ interviewed Harry and he said he actually dedicated and wrote that entire song for a girl named Kongou Mitsuku. Kinda weird ha?

I remember a Raildex thread where this guy produced like 120 posts within the span of 8 hours.

Do you guys remember when Mikoto first started involving herself in the dark side of Acadamy City and she was way in over her head? Remember that girl that gave her the amazing advice that would eventually convince Mikoto to trust her friends in helping her in her desperate situation? Yea that was Kongou.

I don't remember, user. Refresh my memory. What did the Kongo say?

>Mitsuko contributes to Mikoto's revelation that she is not alone, when she begins going on about she didn't take Kinuho and Maaya's feelings in regard when she left. And thus, Mikoto begins involving her friends in the darkness of Academy City, Mitsuko included.

How can we stop this girl? We've got to
Do something about this at some point guys.

The sad thing is if nobody in this thread can even last ten seconds in a room without shooting a jizz hole the size of a lemon out the front of your pants nobody really stands a chance. I mean what are they honestly going to even do?

With Kongou that is.

She even loves kids and that's saying something. It's one thing for anime characters to be written up as a badass but it's something special when these characters have actual emotional experiences with other characters in the series. You can tell by the way she acts and carries herself Kongou is genuine and supportive. Believe it or not very few of the characters in this series have what's called emotion.

She even loves kids is my favorite Kongou doujin.

Perhaps I'm the only one who can truly grasp what's inside Kongou's heart. Deeper than the Pacific Ocean itself swirling down into the black oblivion that is earth with secrets never to be discovered. Longing for something that she may one day call........ a friend... a true friend.

Surly that is the case..

Yeah I think I'm starting to understand why your so attracted to Kongou now, OP.

Ohhhhhhhhhh I am a fan of Kongou-San and Kongou loves me tooooo. Play in the sun she's tons of fun and you can join in toooo!!!

Da da daa da day dee dee de da da da de da day de doooooo

So cancel your dates and take a break we both are waiting for you!

Da da daa da day dee dee de da da da de da day de deeeeeee!!!!!

So Kongou-san and user-chan we've got a lot to do! Just Kongou up and buckle up because Kongou's coming for you!

I don't have anything to contribute to this thread but I just want to say I admire your dedication, user. And yes, Kongou is a very cute girl.

Is Kongou cute?

Candy girl Kongou why did you come to me? Put me in a suitcase woke up in the future robot maid will you help me find my wayyyyy! I can't understand the things you say!

Sir snake, she loves you so, she took you from the underground and brought you home.

She dug me from the rabbit hole and brought me to the city, dug me from the rabbit hole and brought me to the city, dug me from the rabbit hole dug me from the rabbit hole dug me from the rabbit dug me from the rabbit with her swimsuit on! swimsuit off, swimsuit on swimsuit off! Oo ooo ooo she did a twisty! Ooo ooo ooo a tiny twisty! Crimpity crimpity Kongou, crimpity crimpity ask her how crimpity crimpity snakes will play, crimpity crimpity out her way.

Boing! Ding! Bong bong ding! Crimpity crimpity Kongou!

>Boosh

Anyone has a pic of Mobileposter?

>you will never gossip with Kongou

I bet you guys don't even gossip at all. The funny thing about it is that Kongou is probably not the kinda of person to say anything that mean anyways. Remember when she said she didn't like Misaki that much but she quickly took it back? That's because she has self control.

Yes.

I wonder if anybody besides me actually stopped and wondered what Kongou and Kuroko were thinking about in this moment. They both have very different expressions than anybody else in the room.

Sometimes I think about how Kongou eats her food. That ones on the house.

I honestly can't understand why these girls don't get along. They're both kinda similar and the only reason I'd think they wouldn't get along is that Misaki is kinda envious of Kongou? She got mad at Mikoto because she was worried she was moving in on her "territory" so I don't see any other reason for it.

Not that in matters in the grand scheme of things. I just wanted to post this thought before I forgot about it.

At least try and be funny.

Minako Ibuki - this is the voice behind Kongou

behindthevoiceactors.com/Minako-Kotobuki/
Are you impressed yet?

I actually agree with her.

d-does hancock lite only produce daughterus too?

I bet Kongou is the type of girl that likes to give herself small bruises but is afraid of telling anybody because she thinks they'll think she's some weirdo freak but she definitely knows she doesn't enjoy the pain but that tingly feeling she gets from them is what she actually likes.*

Thanks!

>ctrl+f
>IMG
>54 matches
>54 out of 76 posts
Holy fucking shit mobileposter are you alright?
Are you lonely or something? Here, I'll start responding to every post just for you.
Well to be honest I forget most of the characters in this series just because of how many there are but that's one point you excel with, even if it's strictly Railgun only. I honestly believe she should have gotten the spinoff. I just don't get how the girl formerly known as drills-chan got it when there are so many others that deserved it more but oh well.
>cavemen
Now that's just uncalled for but given I'm a hairy dumb fuck, I guess that's alright. Anyway, how the hell are the other schools in School Garden a thing with these stats behind Tokiwadai? Do they just specialize in shit other than esper development or something? Because given they have 2 of the 7 Level 5s, the power balance over there is already fucked on that alone.
>never understand the significance of that
Again, totally uncalled for. Everyone knows Level 4s are where esper powers start to actually matter towards most shit. Level 3 is ok but you'd probably still get shit on by Skill Outs if the odds are 5 to 1.
Fucking yuri goggles is all that is.
Well yeah, of course Kongou would have better care of her hair than Saten. She has the money for it and the lifestyle of a rich girl has probably instilled in her the good hygiene habits necessary for that. She has literally no excuse to have hair of a worse quality than Saten. Not to say Saten's hair is shit, just that she would have access to less than what Kongou has at her disposal.
Yeah, I don't watch dubs but she does at least have the proper tone to play her.
I remember that one part of Railgun where she goes around trying to create her own clique to rival the Level 5s. Shit was cute as fuck.

I got more in a minute.

Never seen this part so I won't comment much other than to say Aleister would have had several other somethings to solve that issue.
Her power is actually pretty cool. Aero Hand would be even cooler at Level 5. She could be used to turn mountains into fucking missiles at that point.
She's cute but I've said that. I have a soft spot for naive, rich girls. They have something of a purity about them that tickles my heart.
I thought they said it was telekinesis? It's been awhile since I've read Railgun so maybe I'm wrong about that.
Honestly that's probably just because Academy City didn't care more about her power. Which is a good thing or else she probably would have turned out like Umidori did. Although the thought of Kongou in Umidori's outfit is particularly appealing.
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say here. If it's about Kongou and Misaki being better looking than all the Raildex girls, then I'd say you're partially wrong but that's because I'm partial to Saiai. And yes, I'm counting her even though she was barely in the fucker. I'm petty like that.
>rivalry with Hamazura
That was never a thing between him and Touma. Kamisato could barely qualify but that would also be wrong to call a rivalry. I honestly can't think of any relationships he had that could be considered that. Touma just never has the time for anything like that. Mikoto could MAYBE count as a rival, if only because she feels that way to a certain degree, but other than that I don't think a rival has ever been a thing for Touma in the whole series.
>Othinus
>slut
So falling in love with a person after billions of years of trying to break his mind equals slut for you? Ok.
I remember that one. Shit was nearly too cute to jerk off to.
Cute.
So do I get anything for lasting an hour? Bronze medal maybe?
Really? That's actually interesting.

Got more.

absolute madman

Which is fucking hilarious when you consider the fact that the clone wasn't even acting any differently from usual. Mikoto is supposed the face for Tokiwadai so you'd think more would tell something's up.
Saten looks tropical as fuck. Uiharu just always looks like the sort of girl I'd like to hug.
Not sexual hugs but regular hugs, mind you.
Her outfit looks pretty normal to me but I dunno. She does have a nice body though.
I never really liked this swimsuit on her. It felt too try hard but that's half the point of it, I suppose.
I just like her in her normal uniform. The needle holster on her thigh is what gets me going there.
Maybe it's just because I just like that sort of swimsuit in general but I prefer the left to the right.
I like snakes so that's fine by me. Though it'd only be some light teasing over her inexperience with the world than anything else. It'd be all in good fun.
Well yeah. She had the director's favor so of course she would get the best outfit.
See above.
Accel's first shirt was based off of Devilman from what I've heard so that's definitely true.
And to your image, no. Kongou is cute but not as cute as Saiai.
vocaroo.com/i/s0saFj7EoKCw
Just saying.
Again, no. It's still Saiai. No one in Raildex has legs like hers or likely ever will. It's just how it is.
She really should have gotten it instead of Drills-chan but I won't beat a dead horse there.
Candy girl? What does that mean? Never heard that term before.
But it's written by Kamachi. Why wouldn't it be canon?
This thread is basically just you posting so he does have a valid point. It does keep a potential Raildex thread up in case anyone wants to actually post some stuff in here but that may entirely be what's keeping them away.

More to come.

>Accelerator and Kongou
Father Biagio, bless this ship as it is too fucking crazy not to be blessed
>One direction
Was that a pun?
When did this happen? Sorry but it's not only been a few years since I've read the material but it's also been awhile since I've seen the anime. Dropped season 1 and only stuck to the Sisters arc of season 2.
Getting other people involved in the dorkness is kinda reckless when you see the fucked up shit they do to people just for fun. If this series were darker, everyone would be getting vivisected. Thank god that's not a thing though. I like too many of the Raildex characters for that edgy shit.
Nah. She's cute but she's really too pure to be busting a nut just from being in the same room.
I can see her her being a good mom. She'd be super doting on her kids for sure.
Yeah, that's what the whole clique thing with her was about.
Sorta catchy.
Yes.
>don't even gossip
Does talking shit count?
Kongou looks sorta the same, in terms of expression, but Kuroko does look somehow sad.
How she eats? Like whether she eats like a bird or something? Huh. Never thought about stuff like that.
Who is that?
Misaki just doesn't get close to most people or let them get close. Just her personality. Though it may also have to do with how she got Touma involved with her. Since that ended so badly, it may be that she's afraid anyone else that gets close would get hurt too.
>Minako Ibuki
Let's see. Haven't really seen anything else she was in other than K-ON! but that's cool she was the voice of Mugi.
What?
Kinda hot. Also kinda cute somehow.
What?
Have I been replying to two mobileposters or was that just at the end?

And done. Balls in your court mobileposter.

Holy shit user, you don't go easy do you?
Sage for shit thread

>All these (You)s

kongou and junko are the best

Thor > any science and magic bitches.

true BiriBiri > some cringey clown obsessed with mmo garbage

Autism.

This thread is cringe as fuck, but Kongou is definitely an underrated girl.