Why do so many Indian women have the skull shape and facial features identical to a pure Germanic/Nordic person?

Why do so many Indian women have the skull shape and facial features identical to a pure Germanic/Nordic person?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danu_(Irish_goddess)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck are you talking about? Poos are ugly as shit. Kike noses, hairy, bad proportions, smelly... All around bottom tier species.

because caucasians were first in northern India before reaching Europe. That's why "indo-european" is a thing

la creatura...

>GERMANIC
>NORDIC
stop

>kike nose

Amerimutt education

Wut?

poos scored higher than uk in dating sites actually
also they have mongoloid features

Did you not look at the pic in my OP? Light skin and hair and she would look more Nordic than many German women.

>Aryan invasion of the indus valley.

Try reading some fucking old books...

This

Proven to be false

What is the bottom one?

what are the translations for the bottom two categories?

>German women
that's a low bar

British Raj
>The history of the British Raj refers to the period of British rule on the Indian subcontinent between 1858 and 1947. The system of governance was instituted in 1858 when the rule of the East India Company was transferred to the Crown in the person of Queen Victoria (who in 1876 was proclaimed Empress of India).

All the hot girls were fucked by anglo males.

Mediterranean race

So the middle is Alpine?

Nordic race
Phalian race
Mediterranean race

Because they are caucasoid just like whites .

India and arab countries should be african in this map

Yes

This

So you are saying we wuz Hwhite and shieet

Because around 30,000 years ago early vedic culture shunned a group of outcasts who later went on to settle in the northern europe. Described in hindu mythology.

more info on this?

Roma gypsies

Pajeet, pls. Indo-Europeans originated on the pontic steppe and a branch of them invaded southeastward, subjugated and mixing with the local dravidian peoples.

The only group of people to do the reverse and migrate from the indian subcontinent into Europe are the gypsies.

Indians are caucasoid along with arabs and latinos so similarities in structure should be a surprise, still not sure what you are talking about, Indian women are fucking repulsive, if they looked Nordic they would be hot

not only are Indians caucasian diaspora but a large amount of them got bleached by colonial forces

i fucking hate gypsies so much
you can't even imagine how fucking subhuman those inbred morons are
literally deserve nothing but an ethnic cleansing

>identical to a pure Germanic/Nordic person
You wish. Indians are the original Aryans and their women are infinitely more beautiful than square-jawed Nordic "women" (compare with pic related).

Subhuman, please. Muh aryan invasion has been proven wrong many times over.

>The only group of people to do the reverse and migrate from the indian subcontinent into Europe are the gypsies.

Yeah, because they were outcasted.

Look up Danavas, Daityas, etc. Then take a look at things such as this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danu_(Irish_goddess)

There's a lot of rabbit holes you can dig through.

The priest caste the Brahman were described as originally being blonde haired and blue eyed

>Subhuman, please. Muh aryan invasion has been proven wrong many times over.
All archeological, linguistic, genetic, and cultural information says the opposite, Pajeet. The only people who cling to any other idea are pooinloos who lie to themselves and lie to others as a matter of FALSE ethnic and national pride.

read savitri devi

The Y-Adam starting if africa, is obviously irrational.

Especally when you consider that with the flood of Noah, Noah and his sons landed in TurkeY/Armenia and not in Africa.
So the human Genome tree spreads out of Turkey not into turkey

>All archeological, linguistic, genetic, and cultural information says the opposite, Pajeet.

(((Citations required)))

Archeological evidence of an aryan invasion has literally not been found. It's false history created by the British to subjugate India. Not to mention that if some Irani travellers created the Vedas, how is it that the Vedas mention the Saraswati river despite the fact that the Irani travellers came AFTER Saraswati river dried up? Checkmate, amerimutt.

>The only people who cling to any other idea are pooinloos who lie to themselves and lie to others as a matter of FALSE ethnic and national pride.

There's more than enough to be proud of india for from known history, thanks. If it weren't for libshit British invaders who preached muh equality while starving everyone, India wouldn't have allowed dalits to procreate like animals and poo on the streets.

1,000,000,000 mutts? You're gonna have a load of babes, but that only means .0001% of them.
The other and remaining 99% + are de facto FUGLY as fuck. And they stink to high heaven.
Fool.

While your royal family including queen was being fucked by poos.

>Germanic/Nordic
She doesn't have a manjaw and in general Germ/Nords are ugly.
She has slavic features if anything.

Isnt it obvious my simian brethren.

I'll admit, everything I see them in London, they're some of the most eye catching women I've seen.

Albino Indians actually resemble Slavs. There's a theory that Slavs originated from India.

>did you not see this cherry picked girl I found haha!

Because they are Aryan.

Socrates himself could not convince me that the Nordic race (top row) is more attractive than the Alpine race (middle row). With the exception of the Nordic woman being softer on the eyes.

Dowry, that thousands of year old tradition across the subcontinent and africa have caused generations of inbreeding so the money doesn't move out of the family.

This is why they are dumb. Force cousin fucking.

No, they both originate from PIE

>tries to sound smart
>uses christian fanfic to back shit up
Now, go let Muslims flood Europe, goy- Uh, Hans. Remember: Love your enemy!

>Indo-European
>Indo
>India

>Iran
>Aryan

Brother we are defendants of fucking ancient poos.

Girl in OP looks like a pretty Russian girl who did too much tanning.
Germ/Nords look like this

>defendants

Same here in America. (typical white Euromutt here). Indian and Pakistani women are out of this world.

>tfw Italy has the highest IQ average in europe

>Pakistani
How the hell do you see them?

Descendants
Phone posting is funny

meme map

All others show something along these lines

high school and college. I can sometimes tell Urdu being spoken. Honestly if you take any pakistani girl in USA age 18-29 a quarter of them will be 8-10/10s

Have you ever been to India? White phenotypes exist but are rare as fuck. Most people look like literal shit.

What the fuck is wrong with albanians and croatians...

Tamils are simultaneously niggers, abbos, and whites? This map is retarded.

>pisa scores
faggot

Those were the gypsies.

I'm sorry to trigger you pastabro

>albanians
They are literally the niggers of Balkans, the closer you are to their shithole - the worse.

>croatians
murrican education I guess kek

Not enough Brits in India to make every Indian white.

maybe because northern light skinned indians are LITERALLY the same race as white europeans

That's why India got rid of most of them (we kept a few to do dirty work).

Is England left out?

>Call someone a mutt
>Doesn't know about the Indo-Aryan civilizations or PIE.

Why even post here? Reddit is a great platform for your kind.

And we iz all fromz africa, yo, the worll be gettin hot an sheeit and deyz genders be a specterum dawg.

gee I wonder

Looked up PIE People
See pic related.

this would hurt my feelings if i was black or jewish

Have you been to America? White phenotypes exist but are rare as fuck. Most people look like literal shit.

Armenians confirmed white

I am Indian and people usually think I’m from Spain, until they hear name lol. But your pic is an actress 99% of India is low caste and do not look like that.

Why is this board constantly bombarded with race-mixing propaganda?

Did you fucking skip middle school? The Indo-European peoples spread all over. Even some words in Sanskrit and English are similar

>The
reverse fag

la creatura is upset, yet still inquisitive. How does he do it?

>love your enemy
>let the pagans flood your nation
No, God tells us to execute or enslave the pagans. If they enter our nation, they shall be executed if they practice their religion.

>not knwoing that "science" is faked
>not knowing that SIENCE supports the scripture
I dont need to sound smart, when I have facts and truth in my quiver

They don't.

My ancestors....:)

what are you talking about
gypsies are indistinguishable from indians

And the point went right over your head...

Leave our girls alone!

It seems to me that the gypos were the untouchables, they look particularly swarthy unlike the higher castes in India

Chadjeet

Iranians and northern Indians are the original Aryans you tard.

i'd let her poo in my loo.