One Piece

I forgot, what was team Zoro/Law upto again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8efokwiVBLI&ab_channel=jiGGz
youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They left the group because both are homos

To Kill Kaido and save Kidd

find the one piece.
Zoro is now the first mate of the heart pirates.

As if allmighty Zori gives a shit about that magneto jobber.

Getting their ass pounded.

what was capone's original plan? i mean luffy and his crew broke mother carmel's photo, held off big mom's subordinates, showed big mom the broken photo a second time, captured brulee, the key to their entry and escape.
what was bege planning to do without them?

Law and Robin have the same background story being the only survivors of their respective towns.
About the same age.
Very similar personalities and style.
Seriously the most realistic ship ever.
All Law has to do is cuck Franky out of the equation.

well i guess someone in his crew would have to break the photo.

Since destroying the cake was likely not part of his plan, they shouldn't have to show bigmom the picture again.

As for the escape, we will see next chapter if he's got something.

One of his crew would brake the pic instead
Wear ear plugs as planned
Fire the missiles as planned
Not sure how they would of escaped without the mirror in only 3 seconds

BM would be the perfect target for a poisoning assassination or just put a throwaway devil fuit into a semla and watch her arse explode infront of you.

How did Capone intend to take public credit for her death anyway if he didn't point live streaming snails while shooting her?

'big news' morgans

We Can is such a bad opening

but would the firetank pirates be able to holdoff all those big mom pirates+ jinbei and cracker?

It was not needed. Just had to find a way to fool Katakuri. He had enough fodders to succeed. The escape part is the tricky one.

The plan was to break the picture, shoot big mom, and get the hell out.

It didn't involve any confrontation with the big mom pirates, cause as capone said, and as it was said in the last chapter again. They have no chance of winning.

They only needed to fight the big mom pirates because big mom didn't react to the broken picture instantly. If that had happenend without the straw hats, it would be over already, yeah, but it wasn't part of the plan.

She's like 9-10 years older than him, actually

and with 9-10 you mean 4, right?

>all those big mom pirates+ jinbei and cracker
You mean Katakuri, right? The rest of BM pirates would've just sat there doing nothing until Katakuri gives them earplugs.

Even if she was killed and the scream stopped, how do they escape from the rest of the family?

as i said previously i expect to see his original escape plan in the next chapter.

i don't know what it could be, maybe it was just to capture brulee at the wedding.

They don't have similar personalities. She's extremely playful just in a subtle way where as Law isn't.

Zoro and Law are going to recruit fellow swordsman in Wano.

it would take big mom to start screaming 5 seconds according to bege. and even surviving those few seconds is a miracle. how was he expecting to survive that?

youtube.com/watch?v=8efokwiVBLI&ab_channel=jiGGz

Reminder that Robin is the most valuable and irreplaceable member of the crew. Every pirate crew wants her

I miss Robin's brown tan

let the guy who breaks the picture wear a mask. He'll maybe get killed, but whatever.
Noone's gonna suspect bege to be behind it.
When big mom screams, bege is free to go.

*blocks your path*

So did big mom eat everyone at the orphanage?

Yes, One Piece is pretty dark now.

well, if he can stop the guy from breaking the picture then good for them. But i don't see katakuri focusing on bege in the next moments, he clearly trusted him.

Damn

Tfw Kaido is literally a "Pshhhh nothin personnell Kidd" character

This. Shit song, shitty fanfiction visuals. Literally the only opening I have a gripe with.
Yes, I am okay with even Crazy Rainbow Star and Kaze Wo Sagashite.

It's literally clickbait in opening form.
>OH SHIT LUFFY GONNA FIGHT KAIDO THIS ARC AND SANJI/ZORO WILL DOUBLE TEAM JACK

Luffy has the voice of all things and literally doesn't need her.
sadly

She had a food rage when introduced and randomly grabbed onto homies and put them in her mouth, looking for the croqemobouche (while they tried to flee). Oda made panel from inside her fucking mouth when they were killed.
Same thing happened back at her 6th birthday.

Is Fujitora still with the marines or is he planning on going his own path like Kuzan?

He still in the marines, but follows his justice anyway

I like the last 30 seconds of it.

Psssch

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

No, that's Law

Hey...

But Kaido is the one who literally wrecked Kidd in a non personnell manner

Who gets BTFO this week?

Luffyfags? Begefags? SaNafags? Smoothiefags? Katakurisasukefags? Sanjifags? SaPufags?

All the above when no chapter comes out.

There IS a chapter this week retard. Read the spoilers. It never said no chapter this week.

Kill yourself

There won't be one next week though, it'll be 4 this week.

Remember when we got 5 in a row before the break? That was cool.

Safe bet is always Sanjifags

It;s hard to tell at this point, given the capabilities of Bege's new form are completely unknown. That being said, I would assume that to match the tone of desperation that their new situation puts them in, you'd have to show the Charlotte siblings appearing threatening, forcing the alliance to come up with a new plan of action under stressful circumstances.

But, given the number of factors still in play at the tea party it's impossible to predict where the story is going, we still need a bit more information before we can come to any sort of meaningful conclusion.

Bakame...

Just going on wacky swordman adventures.

>Digital Colored Comics "translators"

pretty sure the early ones are just copy paste

Copypasting old translations is even worst
How old is that translation on your pic anyway?

Also, mandatory
>mangafox

That user's pic is from nitoryu's HQ volume releases so it's pretty recent. They're redoing the parts of the series that don't have quality scanlations.

forgot about that

>you're a big guy
I think this is the secret meme translation

Who is best Big Mom pirate? Family included

Smoothie! I want her to juice my dick between her thighs!

How is that even a question? Katakuri of course. He's single-handedly carrying the entire Big Mom pirates on his back during this tea party incident.

Yeah, but is Law SUUUPER? Yeah no I don't think so. Also where is my nigga Viz Kun?

Best fap: Smoothie
Best character: Katakuri
Best underrated character: Tamago
Best Emperor: Big Mom

Reminder the BM pirates will get in the castle and this is Odas way of giving us one on one fights and saving Big Mom for the end. Pity really

thanks

based user

I like how Luffy nods like:
Yup, fuck that shit, we getting out of here nigga.

Or maybe he's more like:
Man, fuck that shit, I wanted to kick her ass man.

Is this an accurate depiction off J cups?

How come Ace got executed when the Blackbeard recruits only got a permanent lockup at Impel Down?

they weren't sons of the pirate king

Thanks Vizbro

>edited the poster to say Linlin instead of Rinrin
It's the little things

You know, now that I think about it, Luffy should have one of those star eye reactions to this, like whenever Franky makes something newp

It's interesting that this has Big Mom shouting that the Straw Hats will pay for their sins, as opposed to never forgiving them. Could make a massive difference in how they approach the end of the arc, keeps the option of Straw Hat based appeasement on the table, however they'd go about it with the Charlotte siblings actively gunning for them now.

Can I have more?

"won't forgive" is more accurate though, based on the raw

Really? Well, shit.

Huh?
>nods
Why would it be a disagreeing statement?

Because he wants Luffy to be a complete Goku clone

In all fairness, currently he's turning out to be a bit of a Roger clone, it does cement Big Mom as the one of the ultimate bad guys that he ran from her as well, but I do want to see her beaten at least once.

Elbaf arc

Good idea.

this is the best one, imo

Wano... WANO... W A N O...

We
Are
Number
One

youtube.com/watch?v=PfYnvDL0Qcw

ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>JEW WALL

>Cipher Pol reports she's dangerous
Not "she's more dangerous than Cipher Pol"?

Zoro is the number 1 swordsman already confirmed

The latter sounds pretty fucking stupid. Why would an organisation state that an individual enemy is more dangerous/powerful than them? That's a sure fire way to undermine confidence in said organisation; doubly so given Cipher Pol likely puts a lot of emphasis on their acquisition and use of information which is too different to compare with a powerful individual's abilities.

Stop reading mangastream already faggot