Japan Animator Expo

why don't Sup Forumsnons discuss it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aPoflHuFrBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We had threads for weeks when ME!ME!ME! came out.

i'll CUM!CUM!CUM! on your face

Please do.

Because it's a collection of individual shorts that was released around two years ago. There's not much to talk about.

Because almost nobody here watched it except for MEME and some other popular one

Some shorts were popular, especially ME!ME!ME! but most got just a thread or two. It's overall a good anthology of shorts and worth watching if you're an animation fan or simply are looking for something different.

What's the best release for it? Can't find a proper batch, or even a single uploader who's released them all, on either nyaa.

Because they're old at this point, and there's not much to say. I don't think anyone was really impressed by the project, either.

We already did

the one you posted was the best one.

Best show that came out of it was the spider girl one and LWA that got ruined by the TV series. Dragon dentist was wasted potential.

Japan Animator Expo and the Young Animator Training Project (AKA Anime Mirai AKA Anime Tamago) are two totally different things.

because Sup Forums has shit t/a/ste

>Dragon dentist was wasted potential.
So much this

Because the people on here are either neets or antisocials who refuse to go outside.

Triggers entry was pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=aPoflHuFrBg

on the subject of shorts collections, how does robot carnival hold up?

No tiddies + teddyloid.

Dragons Dentist was great though, easily AOTS.

Good taste.

I watched most of them, they were pretty cool. Nice that the Dragon Dentist got their own bigger show.

I loved this and it got a really positive response when it first came out, now people just shit on it

ROBO BAILAR LA BAMBA

because it's typical screeching Imaishi garbge

Robot on the Road was so reddit. Tried too hard to appeal to the hipster crowd.

That was the best one. Though I liked the one Trigger did, with the post-apocalyptic society where they were watching old movies and believed the events they depicted were all true. The ending had me laughing for days.

I still listen to the song from Tomorrow from there and I can Friday from there every now and then.
The Parisian prostitute one was my favorite style.
The twin brothers was probably my favorite.
Lots of good came out from this Expo though.

Hammerhead special fucking when? I want to see more Khara stuff besides the Rebuilds.

I thought they hated it because of "rapey" shit or whatever.

>I thought they hated it
Frankly, who cares what reddit thinks of anything?

I like the expo, but although it's really fun to see big names release shorts, a lot of what's shown can be disregarded. Sometimes stuff like ME!ME!ME! or FREE sparks discussion but those are isolated cases. I would like to watch all of them if there's a place to do so though.

The shorts the Mahiro Maeda directed were among the best ones.

This. It's sad how unappreaciated it was.

Hammerhead was tight, I agree.

Pervy Robot>Roach Girl>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>>>>>>>>Me!Me!Meme