The average user can beat up Shiburin in a figh-

>the average user can beat up Shiburin in a figh-

Oh wow she is lacking fat in her abdomen that means she's a serious threat for any person with an average fitness level.

You are scared of her

>Having a 6 pack means you're a good fighter.

If she is about to sing with that shrilly voice, then yes

>Having a tripcode on Sup Forums makes you a good fighter

>having a trip means you're a good poster

b-but idols need to be fit, user

I know this is an uncomfortable truth to some people, but the natural difference in strength between the average male and female can't just be overcome because the girl starts lifting a bit.

The average user wants to lose to her in a fight, regardless of whether he could win.

>being the average user means you're a good fighter

Men are simply stronger than women. So yes, I could beat her in raw strength.

>all these insecure manchildren thinking they could beat a woman let alone a woman who lifts

You'd get your ass beat and start crying in public in front of everyone.

I have sexy forearm hair, she wouldn't last ten seconds in the ring with me

I'm sure the lady has better technique than me but in terms of raw strength it is just no contest.

how about trying to get along with the fit idol instead of trying to attack her?

No one thinks you're cool because you can beat up real women, that's called being a failure of a human being.

>2D character
>winning against the cock
yeah sure thing

There needs to be more doujins of guys being unable to beat the vag. Untapped potential if ever there was any.

The problem with that is the guy can't want it first, and guys are programmed to try and get laid whenever they can. So she'd have to force herself on an unwilling guy who would weak enough not to fend her off until he gives in.

Plus, Japs are insecure enough.

Why fight when you can persuade your enemy to let their guard down? That's what seperates us from animals afterall

Who could resist tonguing that?

My man

Tex-Mex and Nanashi amongst others are already doing God's work, there just need to be more willing to step up to the plate.

I believe in true gender equality.

Kinda want Shiburin to beat me up if I'm honest with you, user.

I'd let her beat me up to be honest fampai

How easily Sup Forums is emasculated by girls like Rin is embarrassing.

Real life Sup Forumsnons will probably sperg out at the slightest human contact with a girl like Rin

>capitalizing your memetext
>actually using punctuation there
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Can't wait to anons getting beaten by girls and cry hard likes a bitch.

Can't wait to see anons getting beaten by girls and cry hard likes a bitch.

Isn't TexMex the Black Lagoon guy who doesn't even make an effort to hide it?

Touma please.

>he doesnt have the king of tomboy to defend him

Tomo would break her in half with a dingle kick.

nigga she is like 5'5 i am 6'2

You can't beat the cock.

I mean I can. Not sure about the other anons though. But I'm naturally strong so that might give me the edge over other anons.

Yes. Also, why would he hide it? Something like more than half of mangaka started doing h-doujins or at least fanart anyway.
Also, his Touhou doujins are great.

>lifting means they automatically know how to fight

Listen here, fucko. I may be a morbidly obese, bed-ridden invalid NEET, but the number of women on this planet that pose any sort of physical threat to me are is probably fewer than 1000.

I'd kill almost any woman with a single punch.

More like all you have to do is fall on her and she'll die.

Honestly, all you gotta do is exert your weight on her and thats it.

How did this meme come to be?
She might have a 6pack but so do I and I'm 6'3 and male, and I won the only fight I ever was in so I'm pretty confident I can take some JK(?) girl

I want to be Rin's slave.

Posts like this always makes me laugh. It could have been any other girl in the OP and you would have just rolled with it but god forbid it's Shiburin so you just had to show how hard you are.

Femdom is truly for trash.

Stop posting.

>victim complex

It's how the meme lives on, it feeds on the insecurities of people like you.

Fuck off. It may not be for everyone, but at least it's not ubiquitous in modern hentai unlike mindbreak, rape and NTR.

I don't get the tough Rin meme, she's a 44 kg JK who works at her parents' flower shop.

>tfw Shiburin will never beat you up and stomp on your balls while calling you a piece of shit
Kill me, Pete.

>I don't get the tough Rin meme, she's a 44 kg JK who works out of her parents' flower shop.
ftfy

i want a dark elf muscle gf

>Fags unironically think a weak, lazy male with no diet and has never set foot in a gym can beat up a woman who exercises constantly.
>Being so insecure that you can't even entertain the thought of being overpowered by a girl.

>a weak, lazy male with no diet and has never set foot in a gym
Nobody is talking about nu-males, they don't even count as men. Unlifting degenerates should be killed.

>putting mindbreak and rape on the same tier as NTR
kys

sure better than NTR cuck shit you degenerates love so much

I didn't say they're the same, just that they're all ubiquitous, which is true especially when they're often featured together. I didn't even say they're bad, just that they're everywhere.

Speaking truthfully, it is only necessary for you to accelerate your mass towards that female to end her life.

I can just shoot her.

The strongest person who hit the weight room in my gym class was a girl and not a ugly 6.6 manly one (who once destroyed my all male football team btw). Girls who work out and know martial arts could easily kick the ass of a man who doesn't. Some females are genetic freaks as well.

MB and rape are not as common as NTR, which is not as common as vanilla.

>kys
Go back to facebook, faggot

>go back to facebook
smhtbqhfampai

oh man even if I was anorexic I would still accept the challenge. Who wouldn't want to be grappled by that blurry sexiness?

SS or stripped 5x5?
How do I get rid of my anxiety of going to gym for the first time?

Most NTR also involves rape and/or mindbreak. Rape alone is far more common than either of the others, it's one of the most common in general.

If we're talking recently produced, NTR has them beat.

>the way she chokes him
I just reached a point I didn't want to reach.

Stop acting like faggots. All fetishes are good, including NTR. I feel sorry for you if you get turned off by a 10/10 doujin just because you got upset by a tag.

>All fetishes are good, including NTR
lmao
> feel sorry for you if you get turned off by a 10/10 doujin just because it includes scat/watersports/NTR

>nakadashi
>"Cumming inside the pussy, in Japanese"

I could take the average women in a fight.

Yeah, degenerate tier.

See: . I didn't say it was bad, just that it's common as muck.
>I feel sorry for you if you get turned off by a 10/10 doujin just because you got upset by a tag.
I just don't see the appeal. To each their own, but it doesn't do it for me.

My abdomen looked like that when I was 11 years old. Hardly impressive.

The female has some training and has OK knowledge of grappling and the dude is a total noob

But you can see signs of the physical differences between females and males

The dude looks like he has never stepped into a gym yet when the female raked his leg she failed to trip him and the guy was just picking her up

If he had basic knowledge of wrestling he could've easily flipped her with a high crotch

The dude lost due to straight up technique not physical strength

This makes me so mad. He could have easily won that if he fought properly. The guy fall down with the girl below him and he still lost. What a fucking loser.

>The dude lost due to straight up technique not physical strength

Isn't that the entire point?

>including NTR
Kill yourself.

Who cares about Rin anyway? She sells her ass to oldmen for money, smells like cheap perfume and behaves like an uncivilized simpleton.
Uzuki is the thinking man's choice.

Does Shiburin even know how to fight?

Does the average user know how to fight?

no because usually woman need the strength and the technique to close the gap between an untrained male

there's a reason why physical sports have gender divisions

olympic weightlifting is the good example of the differences between men and women

a woman weighing 140kg clean and jerked 187kg and thats the olympic record for woman's division

a man weighing 69kg clean and jerked 196kg

The whole point is that men are strong than women. With training, a woman can beat the shit out of some men but if they both don't know how to fight a man will win almost always

what if they both know how to fight

men will pretty much win almost all the time if both parties are same weight and same level of skill

there will always be a punchers chance in fighting so you can't say 100% dudes will win

She's an autistic cunt

>she needs to imobilize him
One punch, my man, one punch

This. Having visible abs is all about low body fat percentage.

He was physically weak enough that when she put her weight on him he couldn't hold it. Considering her size, that says something. Even a (relatively) healthy guy that doesn't work out can handle ~60 kilos with his whole body.

Still, you can tell she really knew what she was doing and it's impressive that she won. Don't know why that would make you upset.

Stop this fucking reddit-spacing and use some punctuation, asshole.

This inequality shit is extremely problematic though.

It's not inequality, male athletes are just more popular than female ones in most cases

TakeP is only 20cm taller, not twice her height.

Lelouche has been here for far more than 2 years. More's the pity.