Deep State Sedition General (DSSG) #17 / FUSION COLLUSION

**BREAKING**

NOSENSTEIN IS FUCKED
thehill.com/homenews/administration/371162-memo-shows-rosenstein-approved-application-to-extend-surveillance-to
zerohedge.com/news/2018-01-26/anti-trump-fbi-official-identified-leaker-wsj-wapo-reporter
truepundit.com/leaked-devin-nunes-james-comey-rod-rosenstein-andrew-mccabe/

Joe DiGenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about Obama Administration's "brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton" and "frame an incoming President with a false Russian conspiracy", according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they "followed none of the rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

**WATCH THE INTERVIEW LINK BELOW, IT'S YOUR QUICKEST RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE**
HTTPS://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

>Link to Joe DiGenova talks about Strzok texts on Tucker 1-23-18:
youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo

>Gowdy- Secret Society @ FBI:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs

>FISA Court Opinion (NOT MEMO)
dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf
twitter.com/judicialwatch/status/956275418134405120
google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/371066-trump-broke-with-justice-dept-called-for-release-of-memo-report?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-1-22-18-praecipe-declaration-of-due-cause-and-judgment-and-order-of-dismissal-doc-98/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/370801-trump-poised-for-clash-with-doj-over-classified-memo
archive.is/JutqH
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967
qcodefag.github.io/
scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=GjvAXQB9ERM
google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/371162-memo-shows-rosenstein-approved-application-to-extend-surveillance-to?amp
grrrgraphics.com/#!jig[1]/https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/obama_treason_snake-1024x747.jpg
cnbc.com/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-frequent-target-of-trumps-ire-steps-down-nbc-news.html
youtube.com/watch?v=R2VHjMo3jHI
archive.fo/CtayN
archive.fo/Uu8OW
archive.fo/gHK7R
archive.fo/AO3po
archive.fo/dmtJY
archive.fo/VY0HC
archive.fo/rSja8
archive.fo/KWWrY
archive.fo/Qafvr
archive.fo/vKd9y
archive.fo/lKOUB
archive.fo/t56Z9
archive.fo/NaKgZ
archive.fo/i32Kv
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/wray-threatened-to-quit-over-pressure-to-fire-mccabe-axios-1143241283596?playlist=associated
truepundit.com/embattled-andrew-mccabe-leaving-fbi/
sputniknews.com/analysis/201601181033332629-clinton-us-russia-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This should be reviewed....

i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-1-22-18-praecipe-declaration-of-due-cause-and-judgment-and-order-of-dismissal-doc-98/

2ND POST ON THIS THREAD CHECK FOR LINKS TO OTHER THREADS & INFORMATION

Sarah Carter - House Intel Committee will disregards pressure from DOJ, she has been told they will take a vote, then goes to Trump to release. Trump Admin will allow it to be public. Some redaction will be present, but the rest of the memo is explosive, show severe FISA abuses, extensive circumventing the constitution. The dems are poised to call it Trump is interfering in the investigation by Mueller by releasing the memo, but this narrative is un-based and holds no water.

MEMO SET TO RELEASE:
Wed, after the State Of The Union Address Tuesday.

***GET OUT AHEAD OF THE CLAIMS BY DEMS THAT TRUMP RELEASING THE MEMO IS OBSTRUCTING THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION, THAT CLAIM WILL COME SOON, CONTROL THE NARRITIVE AND GET AHEAD OF FAGGOT SCHIFF***

REV UP THE MEME MACHINES - NEED DANK MEMES, MEME MAKERS REPORT FOR DUTY

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Mike Rogers
>Admiral Rogers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rogers informs FISA court, just before to try to make it seem like it was a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rogers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing.
>Trump moves transition team the very next day and accuses Obama of wire tapping him.
>FISA court was lied to , MEMO subject was the effort taken by Obama DOJ/ FBI to lie to court to illegally spy on Trump for their "insurance plan" AKA: Russian dossier & exonerate HRC
>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which DiGenova discusses in the interview, how it all fits together.
HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA's DOJ.

TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (inbox)- Page (outbox)

HTTPS://www.scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-text-messages-5-19-17#from_embed
>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russian collusion story to lead to impeachment.

MEMO RELEASE
thehill.com/policy/national-security/370801-trump-poised-for-clash-with-doj-over-classified-memo

Grassley Demands Answers on Comey
archive.is/JutqH

Judicial Watch Sues for Text Messages of FBI’s Strzok and Page
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/

Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors

DOJ official urges Nunes not to release memo on surveillance abuses
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html

The White House just opened the floodgates for the explosive FISA memo to be released!
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/

Schiff is scared, soulless eyes confirm
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967

Q UPDATES FOR CONSIDERATION
>qcodefag.github.io/
THIS IS FUCKING SCARY:
> scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018

you are a bot user

CALL AND DEMAND THE MEMO BE RELEASED, RED PILL NORMIES

Why did Kerry to to Antarctica?

Here is mine Navy

good background show:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjvAXQB9ERM

These people are insane.

THANKS

FUSION INFORMATION THREAD IN COOPERATION WITH DSSG

>
>

YES THEY ARE

Navy user here is my Bread

Can't wait for the public hangings to begin!

"kremlin"
what is this 1983?

BUMP THIS THREAD AS WELL

This

This is another DTTT Q-like thread. Note the similarities. The samefagging with "info" and how the threads have to constantly be created.

You know the drill. Post your Hitlers ITT and fuck Q.

Keep this going. Preempt the false memo from Schiffenstein.

NEW
google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/371162-memo-shows-rosenstein-approved-application-to-extend-surveillance-to?amp

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT MEMO IS REPORTED TO RELEASE EARLY AS TODAY

Fuck of nigger this has nothing to do with Q.

This faggot is trying to discredit actual information. They are actually scared and now have to shill because they want the memo to have little impact. Don't be disparaged by this shill.

The American people deserve to know what's in that memo!

Nothing to do with Q except how, you know, these threads are just like Q threads.

What's next? Jon Stewart is just a comedian? kys kike

From Taylor Swift

I know just like them, I post original congressional letters, main stream multiple sources factual stories... They all look like a cryptic post by Q to you? Get fucked.

Nosenstein NOSENSTEIN. God must exist because this timeline couldn't write itself.

You mean like this? Gas yourself.

Bumpers

grrrgraphics.com/#!jig[1]/https://grrrgraphics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/obama_treason_snake-1024x747.jpg

The scalp I'm looking forward to the most after all this, is Brennan, that guy is a weasal

Remember to cross reference

yea, fuck brennan.

I imagine alot of hard drives are being wiped with clothes right now, and cell phones getting the hammer

>epoch times
lololololol

So is this the new /Storm/Q/LARP/ general?

McCabe just officially stepped down.

cnbc.com/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-frequent-target-of-trumps-ire-steps-down-nbc-news.html

>McCabe just officially stepped down.

Holy shit, the scandals real.

I was worried that some of the younger GOP guys were talking it up a little too much

PTG is thattaway to right and 3 doors down

McCabe just resigned
If this was going your way, why would these people continue to resign?
>because you are losing the narrative

Nice!

Wut is this? Where did this come from? Need context and more eyes on!!!

>the daily LARP

Fucking kek you guys get more pathetic by the second. I love it.

PRESS BRIEFING STARTS IN 35 MINUTES
GET IN HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=R2VHjMo3jHI

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread 1: → → →
archive.fo/CtayN
Thread 2: → → →
archive.fo/Uu8OW
Thread 3: → → →
archive.fo/gHK7R
Thread 4: → → →
archive.fo/AO3po
Thread 5: → → →
archive.fo/dmtJY
Thread 6: → → →
archive.fo/VY0HC
Thread 7: → → →
archive.fo/rSja8
Thread 8: → → →
archive.fo/KWWrY
Thread 9: → → →
archive.fo/Qafvr
Thread 10: → → →
archive.fo/vKd9y
Thread 11: → → →
archive.fo/lKOUB
Thread 12: → → →
archive.fo/t56Z9
Thread 13: → → →
archive.fo/NaKgZ
Thread 14: → →→
archive.fo/i32Kv

>Deep State
There is no {{{ deeb state }}}, just Russian propaganda pretending there is to demoralize and destabilize America. Get the most fuckwitted Americans to turn against their federal institutions. It's a shame some "useful idiot" Sup Forumstards are so insanely gullible they fall for the Kremlin disinformation.

When you a disinformation campaign like this, you know the Web Brigades are behind it.

inb4 Putinbots call me a kike and nigger

Wray was refusing to fire McCabe, so this must be serious

>russia
>russian bots
>russia backed election
>russia backed everything
>russia created all life and we are just bots

>explosive FISA memo
It's an all-hype nothingburger

source on Wray refusing to fire McCabe?

Give us the source that this is Russia information.
Don’t have any? Hmm how about that
Meanwhile, we can point to multiple instances with direct evidence across multiple platforms showing that the deep state attempted to undermine a pres candidate, incumbent, and then acting POTUS.
Two days you fucking idiot.
Two days and your narrative disappears forever.

>There is no {{{ deeb state }}},

Are you a little chinaman that's never set foot in America? You have to be because at no time in my life has there been an American public that would actually buy that statement.

btw, I was kidding with the chinaman remark, I already know you're the idiot that injects 3-5 auto bot replies following each of your posts. Your unique breed of arrogant stupidity shines through on all you do.

Are you that bucktoothed meth-addled shareblue nigger?

I seem to remember Wray threatening to quit if forced to fire McCabe.

As for source, google it yourself

ROFL that's why there's Q-alike rundowns and copy pastes. Links to previous threads and shit. Where's the appeal to "bakers" or the "we're right because we're persecuted" ideas?

You have a whole fucking board on cripplechan for this nonsense. You're acting like the fucking niggers not moving to Liberia. Don't be surprised when we hate you. kys

Right from the deep's state horn, MSNBC
msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/wray-threatened-to-quit-over-pressure-to-fire-mccabe-axios-1143241283596?playlist=associated

i remember hearing something along those lines as well.
(((Axios)))

These people (and I use that term generously) literally celebrated federal workers in the intelligence community when they would #resist by breaking the law, and now that didn't happen? Or is it just that they don't like our term for it? Would they rather we call it something else? I'm sorry that we don't think the #resistance has a good ring (left can't meme, and all that), and prefer things like "Deep State" or "criminal seditious conspiracy."
Either way: beep-beep-boop, comrade.

truepundit.com/embattled-andrew-mccabe-leaving-fbi/

Apparently he's taking 'terminal leave' until he retires so he can still get full retirement benefits....

>He's got some set of balls, I'll give him that

>Give us the source that this is Russia information.
The Kremlin has been using the term "deep state" for years to turn the citizens of the West away from their governments. Now the Putinbots have been able to successfully fool the stupidest people in America. No offense, of course.
sputniknews.com/analysis/201601181033332629-clinton-us-russia-policy/

>Are you that bucktoothed meth-addled shareblue nigger?
>inb4 Putinbots call me a kike and nigger
Called it!

It won't matter if they are able to get enough evidence to file criminal charges.

This I pray.

Agreed buddy. Wray just had him frog marched out of the building under the guise of leave, they'll tidy up the paperwork later

THIS ANONS. We know their M/O. They will take scattergun approach: (1) will Meme "Muh Russia Bots" (we need to respond with link to recent news re 90% of #ReleaseTheMemo hastags were red-blooded Americans; (2) will ignore (We will need to get a new hashtag going once Memo is releases); (3) Will claim "muh Republican bias slide campaign" (Wait for facts in memo release and then mercilessly hammer the Left with the facts with Sauce backups.

jerome corsi is an agent saboteur. He's a deep cover CIA asset and he can go fuck himself with a sharp stick

i don't think McCabe has actually been active at the FBI for quite a while. Remember when he didn't show up to the FBI graduation ceremony a couple months back.

How about #TransparentTreason for (2)?

>don’t make me go Johnny Three bags on you
Did you miss the seventh floor group? A secret group that was admitted to existing nearly a year ago? Do you miss all the talking about the deep state or secret society on MSM? What are we supposed to call this group of IC personnel, former administration officials, and members of the MSM?
What is your “approved” word for them?
Is this like the saying only blacks can say nigger? Ya let’s keep going with words and names being limited and approved by the thought police.
I’m more curious how the DNC is paying you since they are broke. Soros bucks kicking in? I heard he paid 16$ million recently. Doesn’t seem like enough honestly for that old faggot to try and influence the narrative.

>Sedition
Like you right wing retards even know the definition of the word.

Ya I agree, I think this is going to turn into, he was fired last July but were only telling you know in December kind of thing.

I‘m surprised this hasn‘t popped up yet.

Hold on Weeaboo, you got a valid loli License?

the IG has been onto them since before Strzok was removed from the the Mueller team.

Mccabe is removed ... Omg I cant believe I was right you fag

removed has a different ring and connotation it than him just stepping down.

There is no 'we', it's just you that has the issue with us discussing relevant politics on a political board.

Corsi didn't decode shit. He emailed fake Q and told him to allude to specific things and post it then afterwards corsi "decoded" it.

You're being played by a deep cover CIA plant

Where is your source?

And now we know why McCabe was forced to step down.

Wray saw the memo and knew McCabe was implicated in it.

So many shills are showing up now, which means we are on the right track

Wtf, that is not the image i selected

i have a feeling the corruption goes international, sarah carter said this is the tip of the iceberg