#FusionCollusion/Deep State 30th Anniversary Bread: Now partnered!

The ENTIRE SYSTEM of FISA-702 surveillance and data collection was weaponized against a political campaign. The DOJ and FBI used the FISA Court to gain access to Trump data, and simultaneously justify earlier FISA “queries” by their contractor, Fusion GPS. FISA-702 queries were used to gather information on the Trump campaign which later became FBI counterintelligence surveillance on the officials therein.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

The hashtag we're posting is #FusionCollusion

If you don't see an /fcg/ up, make one:
>pastebin.com/Y47sNZX0

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
archive.is/MITK1
archive.is/xgzbi
archive.is/pmtXJ
archive.is/LwtgU
google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/371162-memo-shows-rosenstein-approved-application-to-extend-surveillance-to?amp
i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-1-22-18-praecipe-declaration-of-due-cause-and-judgment-and-order-of-dismissal-doc-98/
youtube.com/watch?v=R2VHjMo3jHI
cnbc.com/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-frequent-target-of-trumps-ire-steps-down-nbc-news.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(OP)
Relevant links:
>2016 Cert FISC Memo Opin Order Apr 2017 (4)
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4#from_embed
>British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
archive.is/MITK1
>Nunes charges 'abuse' of government surveillance by FBI and Justice officials
archive.is/xgzbi
>Judicial Watch Statement on Federal Court Order for FBI to Turn Over Comey Memos for Court Review by Next Week
archive.is/pmtXJ
>Office of Inspector General has apparently begun giving Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte the 1.2 million pages of evidence from the year-long inspector general investigation into FBI and DOJ politicization
archive.is/LwtgU

Timeline:
Prior to March 2016: Private contractor for FBI (Fusion GPS) conducting illegal electronic surveillance of Trump campaign via FBI access to raw FISA data using 702 About Queries.

March 9, 2016: Fusion GPS caught with illegal searches and raw FISA info they should not have had, given them by the FBI. Mike Rogers (NSA).

April 18, 2016: FBI discovers they have been caught, terminates Fusion GPS's access to FISA data.

April 19, 2016: Wife of Fusion GPS founder (Jacoby) goes to White House.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hired by Clinton campaign for opposition research on Trump, via Clinton campaign and DNC law firm Perkins Coie.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Christopher Steele to write opposition research for Clinton campaign.

April 2016: Fusion GPS hires Nellie Ohr to work on opposition research, contribute to Russian "insurance policy."

May 23, 2016: Nellie Ohr applies for HAM radio license to avoid NSA data collection in any other communication format, being familiar with the data collection possibilities.

~June, continuing to December 2016: Christopher Steele writes "Russian Dossier" alleging various "unverified," unsourced accusations, including Trump, hired Russian hookers in Moscow to pee in bed Obama slept in.

May to October 2016: NSA conducting a review of 702 About Queries of FISA data.

August 15, 2016: Conspiracy discussion of "insurance policy" in event Trump is elected, in the office of Andrew McCabe (DD FBI) with Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, as verified by texts from Strzok.

October 2016: FBI pays Christopher Steele for "Russian Dossier"

October 2016: FBI uses Steele "Russian Dossier" for FISA application in an attempt to legitimize past, historical About Queries on Trump campaign.

Timeline part 2:

October 26, 2016: Admiral Rogers informs FISA court of illegal searches of FISA data.

Early November 2016, post-election: Bruce Ohr (Associate Deputy Attorney General) meets with Glenn Simpson (Founder of Fusion GPS).

November 18, 2016: Trump transition team moves all operations out of Trump Tower and into New Jersey.

November 19, 2016: James Clapper (Obama DNI) and Ashton Carter (Obama Defense Secretary) recommend to President Obama that Admiral Mike Rogers be fired from the NSA.

May 2017: FISC confirms NSA Mike Rogers, stops all FISA 702 About Queries, 702 data permanently purged, no longer available.

NOTICE: cross reference with this bread!

FUSION & DSS GENERALS ARE WORKING TOGETHER, PLEASE BUMP BOTH THREADS

>

bump

NEW
google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/371162-memo-shows-rosenstein-approved-application-to-extend-surveillance-to?amp

NOT ONLY THAT, BUT MEMO IS REPORTED TO RELEASE EARLY AS TODAY

they are supposed to vote on it today, then there is up to a 5 day review period by the executive for redaction purposes. We won't get it until after the State of the Union. Trump isn't going to want anything to distract from that speech.
Or he could go full mad man and just read the fucking thing at the state of the union

Quick guys let's bake some breads! Where's the copy paste! I really like these Q-alike threads obviously written by the same LARPer assholes!

Where can I start!?!?!

find yourself a nice oven to preheat Chaim.

Holy Checked batman!

Hey why is my name in your ID? And why we Da Joooos now?

i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-pacer-1-22-18-praecipe-declaration-of-due-cause-and-judgment-and-order-of-dismissal-doc-98/

Bump

PRESS BREIFING STARTING IN 40 MINUTES
PRESS BREIFING STARTING IN 40 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=R2VHjMo3jHI

You're the kikes because you're making threads that look like, quack like, and even sound like Qfag threads. I'm going to think it's a Qfag thread. That it's not technically a Qfag thread because of whatever rule you want to make up does not change that you are making a Qfag thread.

This is like claming that The Daily Show isn't a news broadcast because Jon Stewart is "just a comedian" and not a "journalist." It's a news program that looks like a news program and broadcasts news. Got it yet, kikeanon? kys

McCabe just officially stepped down

cnbc.com/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-frequent-target-of-trumps-ire-steps-down-nbc-news.html

Aww Thanks for your concern

This is big

McCabe is out, Wray is heading to capitol hill to view the memo.

yep, we knew he was going to "retire", but this seems abrupt and unexpected. This memo is going to fuck their day up.

yea, I just saw that, I didn't think Wray was going to be able to see it ahead of time. I can't wait until Schiff leaks his pre-emptive memo and then gets BTFO onces the real sourced memo is released.

mccabe is who to the fbi?

Was there yesterday and viewed it

If he read that at the State of the Union my sides would hit fucking orbit.

he was the #2 in charge, and was #1 for a while after Comey got fired.

You're welcome, Qfag.

if you want an enjoyable thread, filter this ID. oS0NEYP

Raids are against board rules go back to rebbid

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH NORMIES OUT NOW RE RE REEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely. Filter me so you can just listen to Q!

how is this a raid?

how do you filter certain ID's

i don't think you can now that i looked. Got confused with a different board.

also fuck you hiroshimoot, i'm not fucking spam

actually nevermind, yes you can. you have to go into settings under filter and post monitoring and then put the id in

Two down

Knowing Trump, he wants to make sure everyone hears what's in the memo, and the State of the Union is the best opportunity. It's also the best memetic time to do it because it would be so fucking funny.

it would be amazing, but a copy of the speech is given ahead of time to the press and its supposedly an upbeat optimistic tone. Reading out a memo detailing high treason isn't going to really do much to keep that high energy optimistic tone.

Now you're getting my hopes up

You know what I love best? I have no idea what he's going to do: are we to see Trump the angry madman or Trump the charismatic statesman? I wish I could troll the whole world like that.

hnnnng

Bump

wellp

bump

bump

Bump just to plug up Sup Forums . Damn low life whites

Alll thesebumps

I'm just wondering how long until the tower of wrongdoing falls apart.

cia niggers never learn

Please explain

wat no answer?

Bump.

Best timeline version
>POTUS comes out to SOTU, gives brilliant speech highlighting economy booming, black unemployment at lowest ever, future looks bright.
>Maxine waters starts to give her crazy rebuttal but is interrupted by breaking news.
>Mueller is forced to give a press conference on his investigation. He first reads aloud the entire 4 page memo. Then proceeds to name all the indictments stemming from it.
Continues on to include all the OIG indictments from the collection of anti trump trash he gathered under his “investigation” with all documented evidence of them committing sedition.
Obama comes on stage and admits his duplicity and begs the nations forgiveness for his acts, that he was only being manipulated as a puppet by HRC and crew.
HRC is there and is supposed to do the same, but she is drunk and explodes in a tirade. Makes a fool out of herself and is forced to be drug away in handcuffs while she literally shits herself.
>Announcement that Ruth Ginsberg dies of extensive a long on going diarrhea.

that would be fucking amazing.

I'd see that for a dollar.

Bump