Fuck around for 20+ episodes

>Fuck around for 20+ episodes
>Shit gets real during the last 4 episodes

Why the fuck do they always do this?

KlK and TTGL were serious from the start.

>TTGL
>serious
I mean I love TTGL, but it sure as hell ain't serious

KLK wasn't serious at all.

MC dies in episode 7. Next 3 episodes are dealing with his loss.

MC's father died at the start. First episode is her quest for revenge.

You don't know how to count then. Shit got real by eps. 14-15. If you're referring to the twist, then having a twist during the climax isn't really rare.

Good things about LWA anime: High amounts of Ursula
Bad things about LWA anime: Low amounts of Sucy

The two-cour curse

>>Fuck around for 20+ episodes
If only.
The entire second cour save for like 2 episodes has been plotshit.

There are some anime that would benefit from 2 cours. I've see some where the pacing was so rushed they were almost schizophrenic.

>Why the fuck do they always do this?
because they always do this

Just stick to the OVAs.
>If you're referring to the twist, then having a twist during the climax isn't really rare.
It's just generic as fuck and overdone as all hell.

Kill la Kill was fun throughout the show and everything except for a few episodes are plot-important.

Doesn't really change the fact that it's not uncommon.

my only problem with this show was the lack of sushi and lodde AKA the reasons why LWA OVA was great

to happen

Mirror alt-universe with Evil Akko arc when?

The construction of LWA narrative was made to mirror Shiny Chariot's career. It began with a sparkly bang and for a time, fun things were fun. But slowly, insidiously, PLOT worms its way in. Why isn't Akko saving magic yet? Nothing seems to be happening! It nags at you, the realization that time is getting shorter and shorter, but magic has yet to be SAVED. And then Croix shows up and implements forced magic salvation and shit gets so real that the moon gets punched.

Akko doing was pretty good until now. She has awakened almost every word in less than a year.

I little detail here. The fucking WoodBitch that mess with Akko mind.

Why couldn't this have just stayed a comfy episodic slice of life about Akko and her friends? The TV series is decent in and of itself but doesn't have the passion or warmth of the original short.