>Croix captures Chariot
>Akko rushes in
>"CHARIOT!"
>throws the shiny rod to her
>Chariot defeats Croix with the rod

>kissanime

but why?

SASUGA D I A N A !

Sorry senpai, i'm travelling around the world searching for the best Lasagna and i don't have my computer on me

The entire place looks like the core of a Neuroi hive.

>unironically streaming anime

Even fucking VLC would be better than that

>kissanime

>searching for the best Lasagna
Just come to my grandma's house

Reminder that this show sucks and the only meaningful discussions in these threads should be about the show's glaring flaws, why the OVA's are superior, and hopes that LWA series gets retconned.

(you)

Wrong.

Why are you here?

>going out of your way to say how a show is bad and what a thread should be about

poal.me/5xw3jf

i can't wait for chariot to die next week

No matter how fucked in a head Croix is, she still remains a fucking genius who did more for understanding and developing magic than all those grandmas from academies in thousand years. Why does she even turned on pursuing some old magic? Her advances in new one may even open a better ways, if only she wasnt so fucked in a head.

>Walking outside
>See this
What do?

Akko is a heartbreaker!

Any Libertarian is great when he's not fucked in the head, which is never the case.

Why are there so many threads of this anime?

This felt way more better than the entire Diana speech.

it's just starting to remind me of blazblue instead

>derailing

i hope you get banned

You know what they say about geniuses and insanity.

It's the Kemono Friends of the season.

Then what would you call Kemono Friends?

I agree, but Diana's speech was still meaningful.

the monster musume of its season

One was actually loved by Nips though.

Nah.

Successful commercial of a game.

This site really needs a wordfilter or something, that changes any duplicate post from a single IP to
>LOOK AT ME!
>LOOK AT ME!

Protect.

P O O R F A G
O
O
R
F
A
G

>Wait, that's my-

Is the reason Croix befriended Ursula so easily because she's attracted to suffering and Ursula is just a bundle of concentrated insecurities?

You better not die like that old fart of Han Chariot

>"I am the example that the magic that is stolen can be restored"
>"Sasuga Diana"

Diana managed to pull it through. Other people will go "That is not what I mean" and made Akko even more depressed.

Been busy watching E3, but I just caught up, and what an episode.

TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL IT ENDS

Dont bully Chariot.

NO, NOT IN THE POOPER ANDREW

Megumi Han died? Now who'll voice Akko?

Chumlee

I think Trigger really writes themselves into a corner by elevating Diana's character to genius tier, all the while making her much more nicer than her OVA and manga counterpart. Ofc she would have to be befriended at some point, but since she is too competent here have her getting close Akko early would make the balance of things collapsed since Diana can figure all the shits out and handle a lot of stuff on her own, thus leaving no chance for other characters to shine unless the threat is big enough that it requires a team effort.

Take out: shoudnt have made her so competent.

Sasuga Sushi.

Not really. Diana is still Diana. It is Akko who became retarded.

>redhead
>randomly lives around in the wilderness
>has qt animals
>french name
Is Chariot a celtic(breton) druid?

>It's the end of the show
>Ursula Callistis is revealed to be Chariot du Nord to the rest of the academy
does she:
[ ] Keep her hair blue
[ ] Let her hair be red
[ ] Let her hair be red and cut it short again
[ ] Keep her hair blue and cut it short again

Why wasn't Diana chosen by the Shiny Rod? She's pretty much done nothing wrong. The only criteria can't only be the amount of yays can it?

>I think Trigger really writes themselves into a corner by elevating Diana's character to genius tier
i disagree and i hated episode 5's portrayal of her

You're right.

It's not her fault she was a dumpster toddler.

Nah, shes from space like Croix. Thats why they have such weird names and no parents.

It is hard to believe that Chariot is French because French people are never friendly.

That's a big rod

Just put her in competition again against Akko. Go back to the Dungeon quest, flying race, festival. Everything with a friendly rivalry, but in this way Akko, Lottie and Sucy have to settle their problems by themself.

Do French orphans usually have last names from locations?

Diana's character feels like a mess in this series. I can't for the life of me understand why people like her so much.

I just want to see Croix being happy with Chariot and both smiling at each other.

[X] Let her hair be red

I don't see any reasons for her to cut her hair.

Chariot & Croix confirmed for Lunarian?

youtube.com/watch?v=_pks8Nb7ETQ

Maybe soon

It's pretty jarring seeing how the shiny rod was capable of nuking the moon when the next closest "strongest" magic we've seen doesn't even come remotely close to that level.

>The only criteria can't only be the amount of yays can it?
Possibly it is, I mean it's the one thing that definitely links Chariot and Akko.
Diana's faced a lot of hardship in her life, she may be too hardened and serious to meet the rod's criteria.

Actually, scratch that, it's obvious what it is. Chariot and Akko are honest characters, true to themselves (at least Chariot was when she received the rod). In this episode it's made clear Diana suppressed a part of herself (her love of Chariot) when she went to school and interacted with other witches. It frustrated her when she saw Akko doing something she couldn't do.

Yeah, I imagine it was probably that.

yeah that makes sense

French Geographical surnames exist. Also:

>Croix: She Calls herself "Chariot Du Nord"

Nord is a department from France.

Keep in mind that in the world is running out of magic.

What did Diana -really- mean by this?

Diana is shit, who cares what she thinks.

She meant what she said, are you fucking obtuse?

True that's why she was exiled and bretons are barely french anyway.

Shave hair just to prove a point and the point is "Fuck everybody"

>One, Akko needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Akko's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Akko"? Three--

underrated post

>It is hard to believe that Chariot is French because French people are never friendly.
Amélie was kinda friendly.

This line is pretty funny taken out of context.

I'm not sure it's right to post that when yours is literally the next post

It was probably jacked up by the stolen mana that Chariot charged it with

That's pretty much the entire fucking show, Diana and Akko ruin everything and do everything, if it isn't Akko spurging over Diana it
s Diana spuring over Akko it'
s disgusting! It
s KLK all over again Why cant Trigger focus on more than 2 fucking characters for once!?

She meant that OBVIOUSLY she's thinking on a daily basis about Akko's sopping genitalia to the point where she has reams upon reams of notebook paper dedicated to singing the praises of Akko's "moist passion greasehole" in graphic detail, to the point where all she can see when she loses her eyes is fields upon fields of vaginas with screaming, akko heads for a clitoris, chiding her for not embracing her sapphic desires, and every night she dreams of Akko clad in fertility goddess robes sneaking into her room and absorbing her into her cosmic womb, in which she is reborn as a star child.

Duh.

>>underrated post
>43 seconds have passed since the post

Akko should be Ursula's best friend instead of Croix.

Why not both?

nice

>Lunarian

underrated post

The last word is Dicks.

I want to ship Akko x Diana, but I don't want to be an obnoxious yurifag. So conflicted.

S2 demon hunting when?

I'm sure they did it one last time before Akko officially started going out with Diana.

I agree. The show really needs a Malfoy character. Everytime Akko fucks everything up it's her fault and is driven by her own stupidity. She needs a proper snarky rival to push her in to doing her actions instead of just being a problem child.

>Why would people like a nice, competent and well written character with depth

The problem isnt with Diana, its other characters' ineptitude and the show's structure, which makes her really stick out. All of Diana's actions fall on the rational, except her little outburst "muh Akko is the most important thing" this eo.

You're not automatically obnoxious if you become a yurifag

Don't fall victim to the narrative pushed by the board-warmongers we have here