Just how technologically advanced are the ancients?

Why don't (((they))) let the truth be taught in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8PPtxxTQjQvZbyNDqHJyW71XwzVZV_r6
youtu.be/aDejwCGdUV8
youtube.com/watch?v=XZLv2WT84CI
youtube.com/watch?v=66x9VLwZaDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qZOIjYy8uL8
scientificamerican.com/article/did-a-comet-hit-earth-12900-years-ago/
phys.org/news/2012-09-theory-impact-event-years.html
wattsupwiththat.com/2014/08/29/younger-dryas-climate-event-solved-via-nanodiamonds-it-was-a-planetary-impact-event/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0012825211000262
celticnz.co.nz/articles.html
nytimes.com/2017/04/26/science/prehistoric-humans-north-america-california-nature-study.html
hakaimagazine.com/news/archaeological-find-puts-humans-north-america-10000-years-earlier-thought/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/11/041118104010.htm
kilts.co.nz/mhorruairidh.htm
watermark.silverchair.com/dkv484.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAaAwggGcBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggGNMIIBiQIBADCCAYIGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMGsEkqdLzljuuqkSYAgEQgIIBU7HUuACv64L5GHRXguWJF4oyN8jqEOEo0R-FcqDgazOI1oBZ8BHp4hBM3SNoTfuZ9yjgpoQg7N61yv0_gD0LSt5HkgihvXbd_GQLWzmJwK-oapostxKjkhJjrDnxqOb5RwHOIzLuevIpQ7D9GXSNz7IjMXwaFy7UBRyieYzG-0XlkiZe-V4lSpK5aNWU681yQO1bCZiKhwOVzFCGSubta15KKPUtJcoiin2uewqAewbl0YXgRQp3rzApVqDin0rPYqXrWpzUHlXzM4HWtzaNjVDs0UbevihBxZ5cRDGsMnf-Mm8xRsSkkyM4E6wngSLs1rVyScDeZJU_pntZgIr1iJyyvmiw6JhC-Mqtz2dulNZqlWB2_EFpn1k3nXhmJSLu51-DZNo9irUuAvIy2xKKN4dot883-imTlHQItj2wpuYDllec3vLK5L94SMP64CeOlvOi4w
academic.oup.com/jac/article/71/3/572/2364412
webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-5919/tetracycline-oral/details
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3109405/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ancients weren't particularly technologically advanced. They just put in shit tonnes of effort for the most menial tasks.

>Stone Henge

because that admits progress is a sham

Ok dude I don't have much time to write this but the younger dyas was a series of about 4 shards of metiorite that landed in north america from 12,600 to 11,800 years ago, there is A LOT of evidence to support this and this ended the ice age, there were huge fires 12,600 years ago like continent-wide and floods hundreds of meters high. 11,600 years ago is when plato first put the time of atlantas being flooded. Just look at all of these religions with huge cataclysmic floods. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_flood_myths . Also most people that long ago never had horses so they needed to live like a mile or VERY close to a river or ocean to get water constantly but when the sea level rises EXTREMELY fast they will go under water therefore most evidence of civilizations will be lost. Except gobecklitepe in turkey which is like 11,600 years ago (we were supposed to be hunter gathers) it's got pretty large 20 foot megalythic stones and the person who excavated says since they scanned the area with radars and stuff there could be as much as 50x more underground that we have not excavated. (gobeklitepe was deliberately buried several thousand years ago by some other civilization.) The image is the black matt layer, a layer of carbon all around north America where there is no animal fossils since well they were all burned. The carbon is burned trees and plants. this is 12,800 years ago.

People today have no frame of reference for how "empty" people's lives were back then.

There were very few things to do beyond growing food and maintaining your property. This meant well-off people had a whole fuckload of time to come up with complicated, time consuming projects and thousands of people they could compel to participate.

lol whatever you say, memefag

because if you knew how powerful your consciousness was you would stop browsing this psyop board, forever
POISON
THE
WELL

ancient nuclear wars

>(((they)))
you fucking mulatto, you have one of (((them))) in the white house atm.

This tbqh

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8PPtxxTQjQvZbyNDqHJyW71XwzVZV_r6

>posts natural formation

I've learned a little bit about it but just watch the first 30 min of this video youtu.be/aDejwCGdUV8

>your consciousness is, like, super out there man

Care to substantiate that even a tiny little bit? Or you just wanna play at being smarter than everyone else and get ignored like a faggot?

just for you, baby
youtube.com/watch?v=XZLv2WT84CI

Truth is scary user. How would you tell the children that when we reach type 1 civilization level the (((ayy lmaos))) will reset the shit out of us.

Stone Henges are a hoax

Friendo, have you noticed how every candidate is bought and paid for?

This is the weakness of our democracy, it permits bribery of every elected official.

Some of Graham Hancock's theories are very sexy.

I just tell people to watch the first 30 min of this video and then they end up watching the whole thing. youtu.be/aDejwCGdUV8

Already watched all of 'em.

given enough time I'm sure people will look back at our giant cities and be all "how they fucking build that shit??"

This might have some momentum but problem is there is NO FUCKING HUGE METEORS CRATERS to be found, so, you know, it's pretty much a literal pile of shit

Honestly, that stonecutting trick takes a couple of ropes, some sand and a touch of enthusiasm (or some bored as fuck teenagers before mass media.)

Show me something more impressive.

they were at least as intelligent as us. eratosthenes was able to calculate the circumference of the earth and the tilt of it's axis. the egyptians built the pyramids with only copper tools, the antikythera mechanism was dated to 200 bce.

why would they do that?

youtube.com/watch?v=66x9VLwZaDQ

why is this is the pic you chose? There is no civilization around. dont say nature doesnt make straight lines because thats fucking retared almost every tree is 80% straight lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=qZOIjYy8uL8

>''Nothing unusual here, goys! Move along!''

>Be super advanced ancient egyptian
>Die from infected wound

Really makes you think

People in ancient times could do everything you can accomplish without metals, motors and knowledge of microbiology.

Kek

>Die from infected wound
except they had access to antibiotics and other medicines. they even conducted successful brain surgery. antibiotics are at least 10k years old.

if you were an insanely sophisticated alien creature that has mastered space travel, would you risk a others getting to the same status?

See, now that's more like it, At least here someone here had to do some serious math and lifting. Don't open up with that weak ass shit again OP.

If a single stupid ass redneck who's never worked stone like me can figure out in less than ten seconds how to replicate the trick then a whole tribe of indians certainly could have after a good smoke session.

>This might have some momentum but problem is there is NO FUCKING HUGE METEORS CRATERS to be found, so, you know, it's pretty much a literal pile of shit
1. They could have landed on the ice caps
2. Absence of proof is not proof of absence.
3. There are still impact proxies all over the world so there has to have been impacts

Ensure their own survivability, maintain peace in the galaxy, maybe that's how they "cultivate" strong civilizations or maybe that's just how things work under their jurisdiction. How could we really know?

There were 2 mile high glaciers over large parts of the US so if it landed in ice and it melted there would be little to no evidence. BUT! there is evidence. scientificamerican.com/article/did-a-comet-hit-earth-12900-years-ago/
phys.org/news/2012-09-theory-impact-event-years.html
wattsupwiththat.com/2014/08/29/younger-dryas-climate-event-solved-via-nanodiamonds-it-was-a-planetary-impact-event/

Where is that? I would love to dive that site.

please read this review article
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0012825211000262

>he who controls the past controls the future
>he who controls the present controls the past

I like this theory but I don’t like Atlantis in it. The only thing that matches up is the date given by Plato but the problem is Egyptians and Babylonians have impossible dates (the account game from Egyptians in Sais to Solon). That’s why a lunar calendar was proposed (aka 10,000 months and not years).

The problem with the story it also involves Athens when and there was no Athens 12k years ago. Or ships. Or a maritime empire extending from Spain to Italy and all of North Africa except Egypt.

There is some good evidence for this. Or seems to be good evidence. Some mainstream types dont like it and get real buttmad. Some "fringe" types are doing real science and helping to push our understanding of the past. I tend to agree that we might have had advanced civilizations mostly near the seashores, and a big ass meteor or comet hit the glaciers and vaporized em.

ha, kind of like when we switched off those 2 AIs that made up their own language. ha.

I actually heard a story about something like this once. Someone wrote about how our kind was placed on this earth to stop us from causing absolute chaos in the cosmos and how everything was related to our nuclear weapons. This was also written around the 1910's which makes it even weirder.

I will have a look around my folders if I can find any source about it.

they didn't have anti biotics
they had fungi that heals when you eat it and pray to a plague god
same as forging tools from metals without any physics knowledge

If we were given access to ancient knowledge, we would not be slaves anymore.
Giant industries such as pharma would fail...they won't let that happen.

do it.

Obviously they had help .. some of the structures would be difficult to do today

No way they did it without good technology

Redpill time motherfuckers:
celticnz.co.nz/articles.html

well it was just a cool little thing he said it he said it went underwater at the time of (a guy I can't remember his name) which was about 8,000 years before him. But I don't know about like no maritime expaditions. All I know is there are a lot of human fossils or evidence for humans being around the world a lot earlier than we thought. nytimes.com/2017/04/26/science/prehistoric-humans-north-america-california-nature-study.html
nytimes.com/2017/04/26/science/prehistoric-humans-north-america-california-nature-study.html
hakaimagazine.com/news/archaeological-find-puts-humans-north-america-10000-years-earlier-thought/
sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/11/041118104010.htm
Also, I can't remember too well but there are stone figures of blonde people with blue eyes like all over the world. Like the myans had it the Egyptians had it the Chinese and what not so maybe there could have been a people that travel around the world earlier than we thought?

Would kind of prove that Bible tells the truth desu.

>2:49:27
another video of a guy claiming you can do anything, while he sells video tapes to idiots online for scraps. Why doesn't he use his magic powers to make himself rich instead of everyone else?

More redpill to feed your fabulous autisms:
kilts.co.nz/mhorruairidh.htm

>they didn't have anti biotics
wrong
an·ti·bi·ot·ic
ˌan(t)ēbīˈädik,ˌanˌtībīˈädik/
noun
a medicine (such as penicillin or its derivatives) that inhibits the growth of or destroys microorganisms.

Antibiotics: from prehistory to the present day
watermark.silverchair.com/dkv484.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAaAwggGcBgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggGNMIIBiQIBADCCAYIGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQMGsEkqdLzljuuqkSYAgEQgIIBU7HUuACv64L5GHRXguWJF4oyN8jqEOEo0R-FcqDgazOI1oBZ8BHp4hBM3SNoTfuZ9yjgpoQg7N61yv0_gD0LSt5HkgihvXbd_GQLWzmJwK-oapostxKjkhJjrDnxqOb5RwHOIzLuevIpQ7D9GXSNz7IjMXwaFy7UBRyieYzG-0XlkiZe-V4lSpK5aNWU681yQO1bCZiKhwOVzFCGSubta15KKPUtJcoiin2uewqAewbl0YXgRQp3rzApVqDin0rPYqXrWpzUHlXzM4HWtzaNjVDs0UbevihBxZ5cRDGsMnf-Mm8xRsSkkyM4E6wngSLs1rVyScDeZJU_pntZgIr1iJyyvmiw6JhC-Mqtz2dulNZqlWB2_EFpn1k3nXhmJSLu51-DZNo9irUuAvIy2xKKN4dot883-imTlHQItj2wpuYDllec3vLK5L94SMP64CeOlvOi4w

A controversial theory is that the Sphinx was at least 11,000 years old because there are vertical fissures all around it and the last time it rained was about 11,000 years ago. And because the flooding of the nile (end of the ice age) any peoples who had been building it would have had to abandoned. SO, the Sphinx was built over a previous comment or smaller sphynx because there is no denying it was around 4,500 years old.

it says exactly what i said

you said they didn't have antibiotics, then went on to describe antibiotics. everything you need to know, including the definition of antibiotics, is in the sources in my post.

kill yourself

there's a very large difference between modern antibiotics and putting bread mold on a wound.

I'd have to look it up but had come across info about some findings where antibiotics were made with fermented beverages or something. Also not that oil of wild oregano is very effective against bacteria, I cured an acute infection from a cat bite with it and DMSO and it worked a couple days faster than if I had taken the regular meds.

sand, water and elbow grease can cut any stone with the smoothest finish

If your immune system isn't compromised by eating (((refined sugars))) and you aren't a diseased faggot you shouldn't need antibiotics.

Has someone the Egyptian drilled hole that was done only by some hundred cycles while testes with our technology could not reproduce the efficiency shown?

you can do that with a rope

The event he is talking about was an air-burst event like Tunguska, just much larger. No crater.

40 to 50,000 year civilizations. We are on 13k.

you are wrong, and I proved you wrong. the paper I sourced refers to ancient antimicrobials as antibiotics. tetracycline, a modern antibiotic has been found in remains dated to 200 bce

Atlantis is just a catch all term for the mother civilization.
The impact would have been over N. America, and would have hit the miles deep ice - there wouldn't be much of a crater in the ground if it never hit the ground.

Also, it would have flash melted mass amounts of water instantly, thus POSSIBLY leading to the rainfalls described in Genesis and the Gigamesh myth, as well.

what a retard

Yonaguni, off the coast of Okinawa

That would would be Robert Schoch's, theory, correct?

>hurr i'll keep arguing even though i've been proven wrong
next time you challenge someone, make sure you're right. otherwise you come off looking like a jackass.

yonaguni monument off the coast of japan

not only that, but the the piramyds also have vertical fissures so the whole 4500 year meme is bullshit

i am sure i'm right
you're just too stupid to understand how you're wrong

As a kid growing up I blocked off the entire creek with mud, rocks and logs. It was a huge dam. Took a couple weeks. The water was around 30ft deep in the dam part but it rained very heavy and it flooded several trailers of people down the creek.

My dude, many fungi secrete antibodies. Penicillium fungi are used to make antibiotics. The same fungi are found in cheese and bread and shit

yeah

moron, you don't get to define what an antibiotic is, it's very well defined. and your argument fails at a second level because tetracycline, a MODERN, antibiotic, has been found in 2000 year old remains.

i know
doesn't mean ancients had proper antibiotics
it was a topical treatment of wounds at best
the plague swept over the world dozens of times with nothing to stop it

You probably have more stories to tell than just that.

The meteorite that hit the earth was called 'Typhon'. Ancients viewed it as some sort of destructive dragon that turned the skies red.

The absolute destruction Typon created had a profound effect on the entire world. It destroyed massive civilizations in the valleys that were advanced.

The simpleton sheppards were the ones that survived and as a result the worlds history was taught in a way that God loved the sheppards and hated people who strove for knowledge and control.

t. retard

As well as every other ancient tradition/religion culture

Only india and jewish ancient cultures/oral traditions survived alomgside their ethnic groups

Not counting africans and abos though they talk about similar things.

imo it makes sense that they were less advanced than us now, but more advanced than us after the ice age

>while testes with our technology could not reproduce the efficiency shown?
>while testes with our technology
> testes with our technology

google your claims you dumb fuck
their beer was contaminated with trace amount of it from a fungus
wasn't used as treatment

I always heard the impact site was Burckle Crater. Was that proven wrong?

Whenever we get closer to equality with god we get reset, the cycle never ends.

THE WATCHERS.

you are too dumb to be real.

"Antibiotics: from prehistory to the present day"
notice how it says antibiotics in the title?
Antibiotic definition:
an·ti·bi·ot·ic
ˌan(t)ēbīˈädik,ˌanˌtībīˈädik/
noun
a medicine (such as penicillin or its derivatives) that inhibits the growth of or destroys microorganisms.
notice how it says "or its derivatives?
Notice how infectious disease experts refer to ancient antibiotics?
academic.oup.com/jac/article/71/3/572/2364412
"Tetracycline is used to treat a wide variety of infections, including acne. It is an antibiotic that works by stopping the growth of bacteria."
webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-5919/tetracycline-oral/details

YOU ARE WRONG FAGGOT

how come "our" history only goes back to Sumeria? how come Sumeria is a fully fledged civilization with millennia of history in their writings? how come modern humans were around for 100s of 1000s of years and NOTHING of note not even inventing the wheel or making fire, and yet suddenly around 12,500 years ago everything started? the people trying to explain all this ancient technology shit as "throw enough people at anything and they'll figure out how to do amazing shit" are fucking idiots not worth arguing with.

The acoustical knowledge and craftsmanship demonstrated by the great pyramids alone should be enough to shake the current paradigm, but alas the normies are more inclined to believe ancient aliens explain the advanced mathematics seen globally

Then theres pre an post ice age world maps
>see coastlines
>see funding for marine biolgy/archaeology

And the truth shall be known

>some niggers drank beer with trace (ineffective dose) amount of tetracycline because the wrong type of fungus contaminated the brew
>dey wuz medicine makerz

>some niggers drank beer with trace >>
(ineffective dose) amount of tetracycline >because the wrong type of fungus >contaminated the brew

wrong, as usual faggot
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3109405/
you are going to keep getting btfo. you know why? because i'm smarter than you.

>ayy lmao's trying to deny humanity it's place in the galaxy
Purge the xeno

ok you're a genius