Does anyone on Sup Forums actually have a job or work...

Does anyone on Sup Forums actually have a job or work? Or do they just wear their nazi clothes and fedoras all day long counting their bitcoins?

Other urls found in this thread:

coingecko.com/en/coins/monero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just wear a clown suit and count bitcoin you clownphobe

no job but i made $25,000 this morning on crypto, take that suka

Screenwriter. WGA Member who works from home most of the time. I can shitpost while I work and use this board for ideas for subtle red pills the (((producers))) and directors don't notice.

I worked a summer job once.

otherwise i sit at home swaddled in my gadsden flag waiting to overthrow the government. nazis beware!!! you can't tread on me!!!

Today i go to work so goodbye

>Or do they just wear their nazi clothes and fedoras all day long counting their bitcoins
holy shit you found me out

That feel when neet trust fund baby and sole beneficiary to inheritance

I run my own music lesson service and make good money.

>I'm my own boss. Work like 25-30 hours a week.
>Do my lesson prep in the bathtub and shitpost on the internet.
>Having a baby in 11 weeks.
>Get to actually raise my child instead of pay some degenerate to.

Farfuckingout.jpg

1+ if not larp

are you the julian i know who works in houston?

I've been working for walmart for 13 years. I kinda need a job as no one will be able to support me.

NEET here, dropped out of university a few years ago
not sure how long I can keep this going

Not a larp at all. I had it rough for many years and was very poor.

>Cheated on my gf with her friend.
>Ended up falling in love with her friend.
>Moved across the country away from my shithole family.
>Built a life together.
>Several years later I'm living this life and she is in a good paying corporate gig.
>Their family has nice property, and we are pretty much the only ones on track to have control of the trust in 25 years. And we are the oldest.

Plus I'm my own boss.

Things turned out all right, man.

Sometimes you eat the bear, and - you know..

i run a small family farm. since its winter, I just do my morning and afternoon chores. leaves lots of day time for shit posting on the interwebs.

I tried but my (((criminal record))) is holding me back, now i have to go back

That sounds pretty chill brother. Jealous.

How much do you work during the other three seasons?

I'm 29, never had a job in my entire life. Graduated high school, went off to college, two years later both parents developed cancer, moved back to help take care of them, dad died, mom lived and got back on her feet and I stayed behind to keep the house running while she works, I do all the cooking, cleaning, run all the errands, ect.

Been doing this for the past 8 years.

go back to where

he's larping

I work in insurance, make about 42k a year. Not a lot but I dont spend a lot either.

I determine liability on car crashes.

id say 50hrs a week on average. 60-70hrs if i'm harvesting crops or birthing animals.

I’ve been thinking of getting into beekeeping.

>claims to make 25k in a morning trading crypto
>says other people are larping
smfh.

Mechanical engineer, designing railway components

I work from home. I make steady money as a database admin. I also manage a small network of news aggregation sites i developed myself.

SysAdmin for an accounting firm. Fuck work.

I work in nuclear power plants and make 40 to 60k€ every year.

Software dev. Currently lurking because my two kids gave me the flu.

you wanna fight, faggot? post a pic of your farm

does she blow you ever?

#fuckajob

30 years old.
Unemployed.
Two semesters of community college when I was 18 years old.
#MAGA

I have a part time job retailcuck job and do odd jobs with my uncle which is all bluecollar shit. Would be nice to have a more stable career but not wagecucking and having decent amount of free time is pretty nice.

I would guess Sup Forums has more workers than most of the other boards.

I pretty much shitposting from work all day

Rig service, shitposting as i watch others work as i make double their pay. Life is cruel.

Hey asshole. I live the same way. Small farm + part time work heavy workload when birthing, incubating chicks, crops, etc... Post a pic of farm on this place? Come back when you hit adulthood.....

Nyet, we are all Russian bots.

same

Do you ever by mistake shitpost irl? It sounds dangerous.

What do you mean? I don’t all about politics at work not worth it but I work selling commercial and financial insurance products so it’s generally conservative anyway.

I post from my phone which always gets me accused of /plebbit spacing /

same

>but still shitpost after work

Background acting and airbnb cleaning.

I am going to school for interaction design soon though. I could be making six figures out of college if I learn coding and I can pay for it myself so I won't be in debt.

>I could be making six figures out of college

boy u are in for a surprise kid, how i envy your naivety

Professional Welfare Sponger or PWS, my main rules include accepting benefits and spending it to stimulate the economy.

I distribute those taxes, buying things from your place of work to ensure you still have a job.

Fuck off wagecuck
Go earn your paycheck and then give us our fair share

This, wage cucks need to supply us with our income.

>looks at flag
>”work”

Doubt.jpg

I have a small software dev business I run from my home office. Pretty /comfy actually.

Construction, like the physical part, and most of the people there are redpilled

When I use pol or other sources, minutes later I sometimes laugh like a maniac in real life. It's quite awkward

hi shareblue, we know what your job is

I would like to know what percentage of canadians at this point have no record for something

>I could be making six figures out of college if I learn coding
Naive as fuck.

lmfao, you faggots have no idea who we are.
I fucking love it.

I was in a sort of similar position. Good job on your user, but don't let it hold you back from having your own career especially now that your mom is doing better.
>be me
>senior in highschool
>mom has stroke
>take care of her and the house for 8+ years
>finished college in the meantime
>last year she got a lot better and started working
>I still take care of the house and have a part time job
I sometimes get a little down when I think aboutt he past 8 years, I feel a little stunted because I didn't get to enjoy college and go out and meet people and start a career like a lot of my friends did. But, it's my mom, i'd do it all over again for her.

>I determine liability on car crashes.

>inb4 insomnia, strange memory loss and the urge to produce soap

Nah. Last job I had for HP, I replaced 4 people and they wouldn't give me a raise.
Fuck that.

HP was the worst job of my life and I am a combat veteran.
Iraq being shot at is better than working for hp

No. I havn't been able to find an IT job after getting let go from my last contract job.

Funny thing is I have all the skills, hard and soft, to be an asset to a company. I've performed major migrations, setup backup strategies for large (5000+ employees) financial companies, saved dumbasses businesses by bringing their servers back from the dead.

But nobody wants that, apparently.

It's discouraging as fuck. I honestly don't know what to do with myself.

You're such a crybaby, everybody here knows that americucks never really were shot at in Iraq. What? Did the Sniper di Baghdad shoot you? lol

LOL

I thought this was a board for sahms????

I have 32 separate LARPs as 15 year old girls going on Twitter. Creepy old dudes buy things from my Amazon wish list and I sell them on E-Bay. I'm making about $6-$7k a month.

Why are people so butt hurt about coinz?

I actually work in a welfare office and treat people very politely. I'm completely against mass immigration and the welfare state though

They feel they missed out. That's the fuel for their fire. All the other shit

>its a scam hurr durr
>its a bubble
>lol tooplips

is just trying to justify it.

Normies that feel they missed out (stupid as fuck, this still has massive, massive room to grow) as well as boomers who could never hope to understand it hate cypto with a flaming passion.

Holy shit are you my american twin? I'm going through the same shit, more than qualified enough but companies rather take their nephews or other retard friends of the family to work with connections instead of qualified people

Shit man might as well be.

The hambeast IT manager at my last job had 3-4 family members and "friends" from college working in the department. I'm sure that was all just totally random.

I was let go because they found some poor dude with a family desperate for a job. He got hired into my job for 10k less than me.

I dunno what the fuck is going on with tech. Half of the people out there say it is great, half the people say its dying. My eyes tell me one is right and one is wrong.

That doesn't even get into the fucking huge problem with pajeets.

>counting their bitcoins?
Sup Forums are all broke. They don't care about money only white skin.

I hated you guus so much when I was bitch hand up in Fort Nelson. We used to joke about how your job was hard, like if some soothing music came on in your truck and you'd have to fight not to fall asleep.

I give preference to white male applicants with records, especially if it's for hate speech or hate crimes.

>Work full time at a manufacturing company at night
>Full course load in college
>General Science Major
I'm in the throws of a death march

News aggregation sites?
You're a dangeous man.

>Work for a company, build up skill and reputation
>Quit after working for 7 years, start my own business in the same line after saving a shit ton of money to buy all my tools
>Work is great and the pay is good for the first 2 1/2 years.
>Economy getting worst and worst since 2006
>Hit bedrock last year August, barely keeping on
>Look for employment now with about $40 left in my account. I refuse to sell my tools, might as well kill myself.
Thanks for being my blog Sup Forums

Post a pic of your bitcoin wallet

I was an asshole once an applicant came who I knew was a convicted criminal. I told my boss and he didnt hire, but i liked the guy we drank beer sometimes. I still feel bad over it, I was a fucking asshole

I have a 110 pg comedy screenplay and a 88pg TV drama pilot, how can I get these read by a producer?

Tax makes me hate poor people

Sell the tools, buy guns, kill niggers

LMAO nice business model

its not real money

Got back from work not too long ago. Worked the weekend too. Shitty fucking low-paying, blue collar job after shitty fucking low-paying, blue collar job. Everyone I went to high school is now working as a business analyst or whatever, and here I am at the bottom of the totem pole with no hope of moving up. I've wholly failed at the game of life. Just end me now.

It's more "money" than dollerydoos

Race is a social construct

I'm so sorry user...

Lol fuck. You are paying mudslimes to rape your women.

Fuck off. Udemy will help you unless you are that lazy.

When you are born in poorer countries you generaly have to do something to survive.

Supercriminal, AMA

chuck-e-cheez tokens are worth more than crypto

I teach music lessons at a school

How do you get your own students? I only have 2 that come to my house

I just collect welfare and live off of food stamps.

I work as a groundsman for a school during the day, i Sup Forums during the evenings wearing a SS Panzer Schirmmütze

Online coding courses are useless if you have no vision or creativity.

Its like taking a course to learn colour science and thinking you suddenly are able to make a painting someone will buy.

What's your hustle

coingecko.com/en/coins/monero

I work
>86,000 USD a year
>55 hours a week

Y'all lazy

Do you feel gratitude because of it?