Zero Kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho

Episode 10 out.

Amazon finally didn't drop the fucking ball

>zero and yohei meeting scene

I bet she's really regretting saying all that stupid shit now.

Shit son, why.I must've been blind all these time hoping for a real bad guy.

Wojak reference? Confirmed for bros.Also my face when

I really don't buy their relationship at all. They haven't gone through enough shit or spent nearly enough time together for her to be this attached to him.
It feels artificial as fuck.

I want to agree but its probably just me after watching all these other series with "overly" dramatic reunion scene bullshit.

lol, nobody's watching this furry shit.

Yeah, it feels as if it's been like a week or two since they met.

Reminder that he did literally nothing wrong.

>this line
Feels bad man, no need to say this after the reveal.

I want to do impure things with this boi (female)

It's a bit too dramatic, but you have to take into account that for Zero Yohei is a lot of firsts. He's her first non-witch companion, first beastfallen familiar, first friend. The witches in the cave were scared of Zero's might, and Thirteen was creepy and autistic. This is the first person who treated her as a relative equal.

Sup Forums in a picture.

I want to fuck his masculine vulva.

So far Albus
- has lost all of her immediate family
- was rejected by Zero and imprisoned by Thirteen
- was almost killed at the stake
- was reunited with her group only for them to imprison her themselves
- thinks that her only loyal retainer has also been killed because of her

being a reverse trap is suffering

Mvp of the episode, pic related.Episode was okay I guess.The reveal was a bit meh but its probably my own fault for expecting.Any novelfags can tell me which volume are we at now? Motherfucking LN ads, every time.

Preview seems to show her on the run with the wolf guy, but others seem right.

such as?

we're still on volume 1. Also, LN's usually adapt 2 or 3 novels for one season right?

>2 or 3 for one season
Seems like it.

>its on time this week
W E W

Make him dress like a girl and lick his ass, his feet, his armpits, his nipples...

Are the LNs over or what?

Is this going to be an anime original ending?

I swear at the end of this they better not forgive Thirteen and become friends or some shit.

>end the episode with cliffhanger before his big fight
>he's all beat up in the preview
What a loser.

>bested Thirteen through the power of NTR bragging

THIS BEASTMAN

>unironic furry thread
wew

The doujin writes itself.

Its okay to forgive the furry slavemaster for keeping sex slaves in the basement, but its not okay to forgive a mage who believes that these other renegade magic insurgency needs to be reined in by force?

I never said it was okay, that was stupid too. Stop projecting.

Why couldnĀ“t they animate the entire series in the style of the ED? To make it stand out from all these LN animus with generic art

The reason they stick to generic art is cause they think that's how stuff sells.

God, I have to agree.
He's still a bastard, but he makes good points.

People in the anime industry are too scared to take risks. I bet there's lots of directors who want to do something different but the suits in the production committee won't let them.

He's the leader of all the witches of Zero, by not reining in his followers he's caused huge problems. It is his job to prevent them doing bad things and he's purposely failed it.
Inaction can only be considered doing nothing wrong if you're an unrelated party.

I thought he was deliberately having them cause mayhem since that's how he got his position as royal sorcerer in the first place.

He wanted them to cause mayhem but didn't make them cause mayhem. Its a technicallity only if you aren't incharge of them.

He pretty clearly had the intent of exploiting their mayhem to get power for himself.

>zero comparing youhai as a demon

Does that mean she'll give him that "kiss" ?

>An autistic cave child and an outcast bara furry, both of which were very lonely, start to really care for each other when they became comfortable with each other's company

Is it really that hard to digest?

The part where all the witches have been hunting for this bara furry's head his entire life and suddenly he gets all buddy buddy with one random starving witches in the middle of the woods, immediately after being chased down by other witch.

I'm just waiting for more bara fanarts.

>they spent a few nights in the woods together so them reuniting like family is understandable
Ok buddy.

My wife Emilia is looking very cute in her new role

>we're still on volume 1

Guess they went the rokka no yuusha route and it'll flop just as hard.

>I spread knowledge of magic to a population that lacked the discipline to handle the power.
>I killed the witches in the cave because they were scared of Zero.
>When that girl escaped from the cave I locked her in, she had the gall to try to make friends and we can't have that, so I'm going to mindbreak them into leaving her.
>My plan is for the group that I founded to kill themselves because of the curse I put onto them.
>I plan to commit mass genocide and overthrow a kingdom just to try please a girl who not only has explicitly told me she does not wish for such an outcome but has repeteadly told me to go fuck myself. I'm sure once everything is in ruins she'll see the error of her ways.
The fuck is wrong with Thirteen? His excuses are all sophistry. This is Light's levels of guilt denial. He's not autistic, he's an stalking obsessed creep.

It's just a symptoms of pussy deprivation. Specifically Zero's.

Thirteen is best proof that great power does not belong in the hands of great autism.

He wants the loli pussy.

He's wight knighting for that sweet loli puss.

>wagahai

Never put the pussy on a pedestal, user.

I'm still not seeing the problem here.

you guys are wrong

So does he secretly wants Albus' puss?

The WAGAHAI count for this episode was 15. A decent amount.

Zero and Thirteen are actually silblings, without any sexual tension. He just wanted to make a safe space for his imouto

Ten fucking episodes, that's how much it took for plot to finally become coherent.

>I want every question answered, mystery solved and plot line fully explained the moment it's brought up

So you've never read a book before?

I hope there's no furries in Zero's doujin

Does he succeed?

I think their relationship is quite nice; it's the main reason I'm watching. I have been willing to suspend far more disbelief for less cuteness in other shows.

in a way yes, but you will see everything in the last 2 episodes. also Thirteen was according to Zero a good looking guy, but he just traded his good looks away with demons

13 is certainly autistic

>he just traded his good looks away with demons
Who has sucked more demon dick, Zero or Jyuusanban?

>A literal mixmaxing autist

>oniichan just wanted to protect his imouto from racemixing

More like
>I want sentences, not words.

I wish Whitefox poured more money into this anime. I want a second season goddamnit.

Silly user, what she really wants is the phallus of a tiger.

Is this in volume one or one of the later volumes?

still Volume1, we will 100% not touch any other book if they want to bring it to a conclusive end. We might skip the info that Thirteen traded his looks,but it is part of Vol1

This is sincerely my favorite show this season. I get a Slayers vibe but it's also modern without feeling cliche ridden.

Is this when they first meet Thirteen or the 2nd time, I'm trying to look for it

Zero is as far removed from regular witches as you can get. For one thing, since their meeting she talked to him as she would with a regular human. That's what threw Yohei off and made him interested in her.

Zero will fuck up Thirteen next episode and then they will together make the magic circle.
Afterwards Merc and Zero will leave the rest and Zero tells Merc that they are silblings and that Thirteen gave away his beauty

ohhhh it's in the epilogue or one of those short stories isn't it?

The only modern Slayers is KonoSuba.

its the very last chapter and the last part of VOL1

thanks user for all your help, really appreciate it.

its the best I can do, so far only Vol1 has been completly translated and some Nano comics.
Vol 2 chapter one is getting worked on.
I really enjoyed this anime and I hope we'll get more novel content

I read vol in manga format so my recollection of events in it are fuzzy.

The entire thing is somewhat convoluted, but I do like that Thirteen did everything just because he loved Zero.

> is somewhat convoluted
How so?

Thirteen's plan was all over the place, and he killed his friends just because it wouldn't matter if they were dead or not. I am rationalizing things by believing that he believed that what he is doing is the most efficient way to get his magic utopia. rather than teaching magic in a non retarded manner..

He did it all for his waifu. If he's not /ourguy/ then I don't know who is.

He'd be /ourguy/ if he didn't get NTRed by a bara furry.

Why did the potion explode?

Magic

Fair enough

The potion collapsed the barrier so the barrier shorted itself out

And Yohei knew that would happen? I'm confused.

>Cage has anti-magic magic
>Potion removes magic
It doesn't take a genius to figure out user.