OK western/north/south europeans and anglo americans...

OK western/north/south europeans and anglo americans...if you had to live in eastern europe which country would you chose and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCedDJrDZFo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None

1. Poland
2. Czech
3. Slovakia

Czech for the guns

Croatia.
The rest are cold,ugly shitholes.

Poland

croatia
youtube.com/watch?v=MCedDJrDZFo

Slovenia.

Czech Republic, probably the hottest women of Europe and It's cheap compared with the West.

Czech republic or Slovenia. I don't want to have to give up carrying a gun.

Czech republic or Poland.

Not Estonia.

I would stay.. also most of west is blacked, so fuck them in general.
I like it here, is comfy af.

He said Europeans, muhammad.

Poland

knowing nothing about most of them, Czech republic.

baltics look ok too.

Here's a (you) for Slovakia bro :).

Tbh it's shitty, we dont have niggers but we have gypsies and we are very corrupt.

But you can live comfy life.

>Czech Republic
>Eastern Europe

And these people call americans retarded

hungary

Everything beyond iron courtain is considered eastern europe you russian retard.

Estonia.
I had a girl from there, for a summer fling.
And she was awesome :)

Croatia probably, Seems like a decent place to live.

Poland or Hungary. You know why.

I'm staying.
Nothing better than a homogeneous slav mountain village where the doors are only used to keep the deer outside.
Those bastards figured out you're not allowed to shoot them in the town so they just moved in to our backyards and demand gibs n' shieeee.

>Czech Republic
>Not Eastern Europe
Are you actually retarded?

then i'll pick germany

croatia because of nice coast and cheap all over,

romania ete pula

>Welcome to Eastern Europe suka I will be your guide.

Probably Russia because it is Snowy Mexico

Are there actually people thinking the Czech Republic is a West-European country?

I wouldn't even classify the eastern part of Germany really "West-Europa".

I haven't been to Europe so I can't give a definite answer but i'll speculate a bit.

I think I would ultimately choose the Czech Republic. Czech seems to always be economically fine and I appreciate the firearms and beer they produce, not to mention the women. To me they're relatively uncucked in terms of their political views, but at the same time you get to enjoy a nice standard of living in the major cities. You get the added bonus of being surrounded by 5 nice enough countries that are worth visiting.

Other countries I would consider are basically the rest of the V4 plus Croatia and Slovenia. I'd be worried about moving to the Balkans because I feel like it's always one wrong step away from descending into total chaos. Also I prefer the cold and i'm not sure if Croatia gets snowy winters compared to how I imagine Czech would.

Poland because of the Catholic heritage and the government encouragement to have a large family.

There's something called "Central Europe", you colossal retards
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe

Slovenia. They are the only non-slavnigger slavs. Regarding their work ethics and culture, I'd categorize them as central european. The country is beautiful, the people are civilized and friendly.

>i'm not sure if Croatia gets snowy winters

It does.

Belarus

"You can put lipstick on a pig and call it Monique, but it is still a pig"

>They are the only non-slavnigger slavs
Actually that's czechs if you ask me. They are the only slavs who demonstrated some cultural creativity. Ok, russians also but they are a huge nation so it doesn't count. After czechs I'd say slovenians(although that could be bias).

>Muslim picks Germany
nothing new here.

Nah, slovenians are just alp version of serbs

croats*

Slovakia
Czechia
Montenegro

Czechia slovenia or croatia,

slovenia*

*moldova

>I haven't been to Europe

should've stopped reading right there

That's cool. It's really hard to say then, i'd have to visit each country individually to truly know. Europe is surely beautiful so I think it would be a tough choice.

Belarus seems based.

Estonia

Hungary

Anything east of the Channel is Eastern Europe

I'd say we're middle Europe, along with rest of V4, but if I had to pick it's eastern

Slovenia.
I also hear that Czechia, Croatia, and Estonia are nice. And I personally like Hungary.

either stay home or esti

Czech Republic or maybe Estonia. Poles seem too angry, I'm afraid they would try and revenge-deluge me if they learned that a swede lived among them.

I live in Hungary and it's comfy, I'd probably choose Poland, Czech republic or Slovenia if I had to move

Eastern Europe = economically peripheral countries

We didn't have merchants and big towns, like Western Europe

1. Estonia
2. Czechia
3. Poland