Why people in Texas so materialistic and superficial?

Why people in Texas so materialistic and superficial?

Everyone, everywhere, is.

Because they are essentially just southern white trash. People in the south are a cancer here.

Yeah Texas is the worst state, stop coming here

but what about MUH Southern hospitality?

is it a meme?

My brother works as a doctor in Dallas and he says that usually strangers aren't very friendly at all until they find out that he is wealthy enough

I went to Houston once for a conference.

I have never felt so unsafe in my life, all I saw were haitian tier niggers and Mexicans everywhere.

I always thought that was a Southern plantation thing, not for deserts full of Mexicans.

because it's part of the united states

every single texan i've ever met has found a way to work "i've got three cars" into our first conversation.

We Texans are rich because we have a booming economy, good jobs at all skill levels, low taxes, and abundant real estate opportunities. The American dream is alive and well here so it’s ok to flaunt your money because anyone here can make it.

>Dallas
Found your problem

Texas is not part of the south. Texas is Texas.

i have no problem with that but at a certain point it should become more about quality instead of "i've got a huge ugly mcmansion and three shitty cars in my blacktop driveway". when you have money you should like nice things not just spending money for the fuck of it. when my wife's family from texas comes over they insist the thermostat be on fucking 75 in the winter and 65 in the summer, use 50 fucking drinking glasses (hur dur why don't y'all just use disposible hurr durr) an hour and are loud and obnoxious about where we live in the northeast ("are y'al in the mafia? hurr durr) and prefer olive garden and tgis over local eateries. it's seriously like that american bear character came to life.

>Dallas
Is the Texas relocation zone for non Texans.

Alex jones is the perfect example of thi. he's so proud of his house but it looks like teh set of teh golden girls

Mississippi is not part of the south. It’s Mississippi. Hur dur

Texas is considered part of the west rather than part of the south.

I really wish liberal faggots from Cali would stop fleeing their state to come here.

Btw, Houston has NASA and the medical center. TX is the home of rocket scientists and neurosurgeons

CAncer

For better or worse this is true.

210 reporting in.

Everything is bigger in Texas!