>Sup Forumsshit
fuck off

wrong image

War is hell.

>it ain't me starts playing

ああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

You call that a war face?

>war face

How would you even try to defend against that?

Dive bombers

Heh...

Ready to die like I lived.

I'm glad this thread is back desu

Lotta cocky bastards in this thread

Years of repressed hatred for mc shown by this hideous expression

It's time for war

It's "Fortunate Son" you goddamn cuckold. I hope you die horribly as everything you love is violated

Did someone say WAR?

Prepare for war, Sup Forums

My friends, it has often been said that I like war.
My friends, I like war...
No, friends, I love war!
I love holocausts.
I love blitzkriegs.
I love defensive lines.
I love sieges, charges, I love mop-up operations, and retreats.
Wars across prairies, in streets, in trenches, in grasslands, in frozen tundras, through deserts, on the sea, in the air, I love every act of war that can occur upon this earth.
I love blasting the enemy to smithereens with artillery salvos that thunder across the lines of battle.
My heart leaps with joy whenever a soldier is tossed high into the air and cut to pieces by well placed sniper rounds. And there is nothing like a tank operator using a Tiger acht acht (88) to destroy enemy tanks. And the feeling that comes when a soldier runs screaming from his blazing tank only to be mowed down by heavy machine gun fire, is such an exquisite feeling. Like when ranks of infantry brandish their bayonets rushing into the enemy line. It moves me deep within my heart to watch a fresh recruit stabbing over and over into the bloated chest of a long-dead enemy.

The sight of deserters being strung up from a street lamp is an irresistible pleasure. And there is nothing more arousing, than the sounds made by prisoners of war dropping like flies, screaming in agony as they're mowed down by ear piercing schmeissers!
When a band of pitiful resistance fighters makes their final stand with nothing but small arms, only to have their city smashed to atoms block by block by 4.8 ton bombshells, (tone suddenly softens) I'm in ecstasy.
I love it when my forces are ravaged by a Russian armored division. It's so sad to see towns and villages that were supposed to be defended at all costs, being laid to waste, their women and children being raped, and killed.
I love to be squashed under the heel of the British and American war machines. The humiliation, as my men crawl around like vermin, ducking the jagdbombers flying overhead.
Gentlemen... All I ask for is war.

i want to be the first to die in the war

Why is Alice so shit? She ruined the whole battle.

Win their heart, not land

Please tell me there's a yayaka with a Broomhandle. Best girl needs best pistol

Dumb Karenposter

Fuck off

don't fucking mess with her

im ready

I love the smell of napalm in the morning

what did he mean by this