Is it wrong to claim a waifu for a character who already has an in-universe crush?

is it wrong to claim a waifu for a character who already has an in-universe crush?

Yes.

/thread

Yes NTR is wrong

No, but you have to self insert as the crush.

Crush the crush and take his place.

It's wrong to have shit taste

Learn to self-insert, newfag.

>pass user
>2012
>calling others newfag

it's wrong to waifu a character who even knows what a man IS

he's right newfag

Just having a waifu is already a fucking travesty.

no, since you assume that their crush is (you) in the given situation

>was wondering why nip artists are suddenly posting drawings of Yozakura on twitter
>they were actually drawing some character from eromanga sensei

Sad

Only newfags call others newfags, you should know this.

Only if she starts going out with her crush.

My waifu canonically lost the MCbowl due to his shit taste and the fucking story conspiring against her. I can't self insert in such a retard.

Of course not. You can easily envision what it would be like if you were her crush.

It seems you might be biased in a way or another.

>being unironically a passcuck

My waifu liked the MC but she choose not to act on her feelings so her younger friend won in the end.

CUTE!

>Stealthily calling him new
Was getting caught part of your plan?

Is Senran actually any good or is it just tits

>just tits
>not good

It's >implied

Gameplay is kinda bland muso.
But the characters are almost all really good and fun. And their movesets are quite unique.
Eh not worth 60$, maybe half that in my opinion. If you like musou.
I really love the girls. Especially GUREN-TAI

Just tits, gameplay is some of the blandest shit out there.

What if her crush is a girl?

I'm sorry, user, you're waifu will never love you.

Yes, because your waifu is set up for a loss anyway
It's better this way in fact, cause then you don't need to be sad that your waifu didn't get the guy.

4 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

It's my waifu so of course I'm going to be biased. The second he chose the other girl I lost any shred of empathy for him.

Preach it brother
#KURONEKOISTHEONLY1

My waifu treats the MC pretty badly, and there is a younger gentler girl who actually tolerates his actions and stands up for him when my waifu and another girl try to beat him up. So he ends up going out with this younger girl. A part of me is glad he did because even though the MC is very similar to me, I can't self insert as him since we are still different persons. And this way I can still believe that I was the one for my waifu. Well at least MC still took care of her when she was feeling bad, and I'm glad about thst since I couldn't be there for him.

>for him

I meant for her. She is a bit mannish but not to that degree.

>Everyone automatically assumes this amount of anger can only mean Oreimo
Never change, Sup Forums

yes
because you're uninteresting in comparison and that will make her suffer(even more)
>wah that guy doesn't matter, become mai (seasonal)waifu

>this projection

Not only do I know everything about my waifu from reading every bit of info about her and meta perspective, we also share hobbies and interests. Not so with the MC, which is partly why she couldn't connect with him.

Hope you like being a tranny.