Dragon Ball Super

>Marron's a lot tougher than you think.
What did 18 mean by this?
Also are you ready for Goten and Trunks vs. Poachers filler in the middle of the tournament?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw
youtube.com/watch?v=BAKSgWQ6AeU
youtube.com/watch?v=r0idOTz1pus&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=BffZ0vjMH2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Marron's a lot tougher than you think.
It must be her power level

>tfw to dumb to understand the Cell arc

She's the child of two strong ass people

I'm really tired of the Zamasu arc. I just want to see a Toyo version of the current arc!

Maybe she knows martial arts from watching her parents, or maybe she knows how to fly.

What's not to understand freiza rip off comes to the past to become stronger and then challenges the world to a fight

There are a lot of underlying themes I am not able to grasp yet

This, I am also unable to understand the masterpiece that is the Cell arc, I'm a brainlet

I really hope it ends this month in the manga, it's been like what, six months since it ended in the anime?

>Freeza
Wow this is one of the most stupid and inane decisions Super has made in a long time.
Like I could handle the stupid bullshit about 17 being SSJB tier, SSJ2 Caulfila, and Roshi being stronger than Tien but this?
This just destroys one of my favorite childhood villains and makes him out to be retarded
There isn't even any excuse about this they should have made Frieza be the proper spelling hell Freezer is better than it.
And why?
Why did they make Freeza be the proper spelling?
Because they're retards who only care about merchandising and making Japan eat their shit.
This is the final straw I'm done with Super.
So long and have fun eating Toei's shit.
Maybe I'll go and read the manga and hope it actually does something to improve this.

It probably won't end this month. I don't mind it though because the current arc has been boring as fuck so far anyway.

It's not ending until July
I'm also getting people saying the U7 team will be different in the manga compared to the anime, but I'm not ready to confirm that yet

VERY bizarre

a18 figures are getting out of hand.

This is it guys, I don't trust Geekdom as a source of news anymore, he tricked me for the last time.

It's over Cuckdom

Does Goku have any original techniques besides SSJ1 and SSJ3?

Doesn't unless you count modified ones like feet Kameha.

does android 18 age at all?

>I'm also getting people saying the U7 team will be different in the manga compared to the anime, but I'm not ready to confirm that yet

And these members are?

>inb4 Frieza can actually grow more fingers to shoot more Death Beams at the same time

very slowly.

He invented the Monkey fighting style

I wish Goten and Trunks fight some evil spacelord or something. Isn't Goku the canon reason why no one mess with Earth?

Biting? Going through King Piccolo?

>I'm also getting people saying the U7 team will be different in the manga compared to the anime,
Do these people not know that anime and manga follow the same outline and the general events that happen are the same? At least come up with something believable.

Oh and the Oozaru punch

Dragon Ball Super - TV Ratings for episode 93
1. Sazae - 11.3%
2. Crayon Shin-chan - 8.7%
3. If you don't reply to this - 7.3%
4. Post your mother will die - 7.1%
5. In her sleep tonight!- 6.2%
6. Dragon Ball Super - 5.6%
7. Detective Conan - 5.2%
8. Go! Go! Chuggington - 3.3%
9. Shaun the sheep - 3.0%
10. My Hero Academia - 3.0%

>Ratings increase quite a bit for Frieza and MS. MAXIMUM
>BNHA only barely makes it into the top 10 with the best fucking episode of the series and all that glorious animation
i'm very conflicted Sup Forums

>>Ratings increase quite a bit for Frieza
Well, Frieza has this
youtube.com/watch?v=l-33SkD_tnw

If you reply to this reply, your mom dies tonight.
If you don't, it's you who dies.

You can still follow the same outline and general events while replacing someone like Tien with someone like Yamcha

I don't know if you noticed, but in the anime, Every team member has had story impact except for Tien. Tenshinhan has had no effect on the arc, and has almost been an afterthought. He gets no focus either.

We don't know what's written in that outline though, and it's not like replacing people like Tien would make any difference. But it would be cool if the manga had another team, I like how the manga and anime are different.

SUGOI
youtube.com/watch?v=BAKSgWQ6AeU

STOP BULLYING TIEN

Waiting for a Zangya figure.

Which shows the anime team has no interest in him and making filler about him, not that he's not in the outline.

Now if he has no impact in the tournament itself you'll have a better point.

Galactic Patrolman Jacco would actually be a pretty interesting and compelling anime character on his own; it's just his aesthetic is is such that we don't look at him as powerful or as a serious character.

>Jaded space cop who looks after himself, tries to enjoy the little pleasures in life but always gives into the nagging compulsion to do the right thing in the end.... sounds like the foundation of an interesting show.

What do you prefer
Frieza or Freeza?

Furiiza

For some reason my mind read the green text in Jaco's voice...

>Dr. Gero hates Goku because he destroyed Red Ribbon army
>Creates Androids and somehow makes them more powerful than Freeza
>Goku in FT's timeline dies of heart disease, Androids kill all Z fighters and wreck havoc on Earth, Trunks goes back in time, gives Goku the antidote
>Timeline now different, first two androids are Gero and Android 20, 20 killed by Vegeta
>Gero releases 17 and 18 (Modified humans, so cyborgs, not actually androids but whatever), they don't listen to him and kill him
>Gero had a backup project called Cell, where Cell was a composite being made from the strongest fighters, Gero had gathered DNA from Goku, Vegeta, Freeza, etc, and made into one
>In order for Cell to become perfect, he has to get stronger by absorbing humans and then 17 and 18 to become his full potential
>Present Cell is killed by Krillin and Trunks; Future Cell takes a time machine and comes to present timeline
>Cell absorbs humans, becoming stronger
>Piccolo and 17 fight, Cell absorbs 17 while he's not looking
>Becomes semi-perfect Cell
>Vegeta lets Cell absorb 18/Krillin refuses to kill her, so Cell achieves Perfect Form
>Meanwhile in the time chamber, Goku believes Gohan is the only one that can beat Cell
>They fight Cell, Goku loses
>Gohan beats him by achieving SSJ2
>FT goes back to his timeline and kills 17 and 18
>Present 17 and 18 become good guys

フリーザ

Freezer

I mean, you do realize that he was the protagonist of a short manga of his own, right?

One should be the Return of F spelling, the other the DBS spelling. Just to make things even more interesting.....

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

How did Gero get Fridge DNA anyway?

Anyhow, what I don't understand is how Trunks's timeline fits in with the multiple universes in Super, or what Zamasu did or what Zen destroyed.

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=r0idOTz1pus&t=5s

Why is she so fucking perfect?

What woul Goten and Marron's kids be like?

To nit pick one point; future Cell had to kill future Trunks who was strong enough to kill 17 and 18. meaning that the timeline that that Trunks experienced was different than the Future Trunks who lived; as that event would only have occurred after the Death of Perfect Cell in the known timeline.

Meaning that there's a completely different timeline, which involved Trunks going to the past to fight the androids; but not finding out that Cell ambushed and murdered him to Travel to the past.....

What would Goten and Caulifla's kids be like?

>Cellfags

F and King Cold landed on Earth; were dispatched into another dimension by Trunks shortly afterwards. But not before Gero acquired some DNA.

What does he think of 17, 18, and Cell /a?

God damn that arc was really fucking retarded in hindsight

>prefers frieza to freeza
What are you, fucking gay?

Super beat modern properties even on its sleep

Ugly and irrelevant

What would Goku's and Caulis kid look like? Would it count as incest?

>were dispatched into another dimension by Trunks shortly afterwards.
wut

How can you 12-year-olds participate in Dragon Ball threads without even knowing shit about DBZ?
youtube.com/watch?v=BffZ0vjMH2I

Wait is Goku touching his hair? I thought you had to touch the forehead for Instant Transmission to work, or is it just that general area?

I will touch your dick if you keep making these questions

>Episode 101: The rules have changed!? What do you mean by than, Zeno-sama?
>Episode 102: Goku doesn't understand the rules??? Grand Priest teaches Goku all the new rules!
>Episode 103: Universe 2 vs Universe 7! Vegeta becomes a magical girl!?!?
>Episode 104: The ulimate seduction! Universe 6 desperate plan
>Episode 105: A new lesson! What happened so far!?!?
>Episode 106: Fake Tournament of Power? The unescapable trap by Universe 3 Oratoyot & Rellif

Frieza did nothing wrong

The Ocean dub sure is something eh

Interestingly; it implies that Trunks and Cell were stuck in a timeloop- where Trunks goes to the past, watches Perfect Cell die; returns to his future gets ambushed by imperfect Cell, who then returns to the past, et infinitium.

The only thing breaking the loop was Cell, for whatever reason, telling Trunks how he came to the past (by killing him) breaking the loop.

>As far as I can ascertain, "Chaos theory", the idea that "random" things can still happen in a timeloop, is the only thing that can actually break a timeloop; ie even in a timeloop the universe could only be partially deterministic (which is another way of saying that it isn't).

Is it wrong that Chi Chi dancing turned me on?

The art was pretty damn good for that episode

She's used to taking dicks like her mom.

super saiyan hair color in base form

How excited are you going to be when Yamcha makes the cut!?

>In the midst of the battle, Freeza seems to have changed his objective...
He's gonna aim for Sidra's ass next.
>inb4 Quitela's lie about U7 wanting to take out U9 first becomes a reality by the hands of Freeza

Teen Chichi is also getting some love.

>calls other 12 years old
>unironically posts the maerishit dub

Well meme'd

Freezer

>Freezer

Which episode is this from?

Have you done your daily worshiping?

>What did 18 mean by this?

she's just setting up the up the sequel to Dragonball Super that will cover the adventures of teenage Goten, Trunks, Pan, Bra, Marron, and Uub

How did this happen?

Who is the most powerful fighter in this image?

It's over, stop.

Frieedja

17 and 18 know of Maron?

Leave EVO to me dad.

Ribrianne

>mfw there was actually a time when I preferred these voices and this dialogue

Oh how the times have changed...

NO

No because she's not canon.

HMMMMMMMM

he perfected the headbutt

Delete this.

>He looks over at Krillan before he says it...

One of the last episodes of DBZ.

HAHA OH SHIT

Did 17 always have such thick eye outlines? It looks like he's wearing eyeliner or something.