Name one studio worse than Studio Trigger

Name one studio worse than Studio Trigger.
Pro tip: you can't.

Toei.

A-1

wrong
wrong again

Asread
Bee Train

O

Deen

Kyoani
Shaft

To be fair, though I never love anything they've done, I don't think I've ever hated something. Even Kill la Kill wasn't that bad, really.

DEEN

This is objectively true

all the answers so far are wrong, bar this MY

Pierrot
Mappa

Trigger is fine by me because they made lwa, everything else is garbage tho

whoever made you're favorite anime

In just 5 years, Trigger produced 4 masterpieces: Inferno Cop, the LWA OVA, KLK and Luluco.
How can any other studio even compare?

Xebec

@158429207
You'll have to try harder for those (You)s.

gotta side with this. one for sameface other for slideshow

>Complaining about Shaft animation when Trigger literally uses ClipArt
hmmm.

feel

Clamp
Gonzo
Brains Base

They did shaman king so no.

Trigger was a mistake. They should've remained with Gainax. Fucking Pleiades was better than anything Trigger's made so far.

im extremely conflicted on how they handled Armed Girl's Machiavellism

>Pleiades was better than anything Trigger's made so far
Pleiades was shit, not even better than Kiznaiver.

Khara

Your mom is shit, faggot.

Let me guess, you also think KLK is good.

>denying that klk is good
You faggots are so contrarian sometimes .

KLK is pure shit.

>disliking discount Cutie Honey is now being contrarian
The times, they are a'-changing.

Whoever made Berserk 2016/2017

Funny how predictable your shit taste is.

Worst in what sense?

As in "worse animation"? Toei.

As in "worse shows"? Kyoani.

As in "worse western cocksuking"? No one.

Shaft
Kyoni

As does anyone with a brain.

The only right answer.

That's Silver Link
Xebec is doing Clockwork Planet this season

Kill la kill is fucking garbage.

DIC Entertainment

Kill La Kill? More like Shit La Shit.

Everthing TYPE-MOON

GONZO.

Nigger x nigger? More your mom having an anal prolapse
Liberal whitecucks

Type-Moon isn't an animation studio, retard.

Gonzo, Gainax's corpse, Kyoanus

I don't get why KyoAni is getting all this flak.
I am not they're number 1 fan by a long shot, but while their shows may not be absolute masterpieces, at least they aren't as offensively bad as Trigger shows. Also, they offer a decent living wage to their employees and don't have to resort to underhanded tricks like Kickstarter or Patreon,

What's up with studiowarriors? Why are they so desperately trying to emulate normal people who are into sports teams?
At least FC Barcelona or Manchester United are throwing around several hundred millions of dollars. Studiowarriors are cheering up for shitty tiny groups of starving animators trying to survive on cups of ramen and which consider making a profit of 50k dollar in a year a fantastically huge achievement.
Heck, even Sup Forums console warriors at least argue about real money, not the peanuts that the pathetic work slaves in the anime industry fight for. .

Pathetic losers.

Now, if it were Bandai/Namco warriors vs. Sony or Warner Bros, then it would be less pathetic.

Why does everyone say that trigger writing is so bad? Can you guys go into detail instead of just saying its bad?

>they aren't as offensively bad as Trigger shows.
But they are.
How can anyone defend how they're milking shitty properties like Free and Chuuni to death?
Not to mention insults to life itself like Phantom World and Kanata.

No need to be so butthurt.

Literally Toei

Because Kyoanus lickers are obnoxious retards
Also, Trigger shows are more entertaining and interesting than Kyoani's generic crap to me
>hurr durr shit taste
The same I can say to you. Whatever you say will be as convincing to me as whatever I say will be convincing to you.
Your hate of Trigger and defense of Kyoani is literally as objective as my defense of Trigger and hate of Kyoani
Also, the Kickstarter for LWA's 2nd OVA succeeded because of Sup Forumsnons. The Patreon idea also came from here.
And don't you be a retarded faggot and resort to "hurr durr they're not true Sup Forumsnons. Because true Sup Forumsnons all conveniently agree with me"

I will never stop being mad at them.

it's the quality of the product, not the money you mong, otherwise you would see more Sunrise dicksuckers around, and discussing anime studios is fun because you have to take into account a large part of their line up to actually have some ground if you want to make a point

While those can be bad, at least Kyoani has a few good shows. I can't say the same about Trigger.
I never used the true scotsman argument. I simply called an underhanded trick an underhanded trick. That's all there is to it.
I had no pretense of being objective, I just notice that at least KyoAni has good production values, sometimes novel concepts, and acceptable business practices. I can't say the same about Trigger, really.

>it's the quality of the product, not the money you mong, otherwise you would see more Sunrise dicksuckers around, and discussing anime studios is fun because you have to take into account a large part of their line up to actually have some ground if you want to make a point
But no points and discusions are made. It's mostly baseless shitflinging.
"hurr durr these shows made by this studio are shit because I say so" isn't discussion or making a point.

Because on a larger scale, Kyoani did a lot of damage with the success of some tentpole titles driving way too many studios to emulate a formula that wasn't very interesting in the first place.
Trigger only did shows of variable quality. They have no influence. Kyoani did some good and some bad shows but everyone tries to do the same shit since it was more profitable that the previous status-quo formulas.

can you please expand on the 'formula' bit? Because all Trigger shows are formulaic to say the least.

>Kyoani has a few good shows
Not in the last 5 years.
>I can't say the same about Trigger.
I'm sorry for your lack of judgement.

Trigger has not made one good show so far. Not even one.

Nice opinion. As valid as my claim that all their shows are good

IF you can't see how K-On changed the direction of many studios, then I don't know what to say.
There is a big difference between Trigger being pretty conformist when it comes to narration and Kyoani basically having a production template from character design to colouring to sound design that they have been unashemedly rehashing for almost 10 years now.
It stops being a stylistic choice when it's the only thing you do

Yes they did.

>It stops being a stylistic choice when it's the only thing you do
So we just need to wait a few more years before we can say the same about Trigger, I see.

I fail to see the Trigger formula you speak of. Could you explain it to a blind retard like me?

There is already quite a lot of difference in tone in what they did, so no.
LWA was a pretty big departure from the common patterns in KLK or Luluco.
plus, using hand-drawn animation makes it a lot harder or at least less profitable to use templates :^)
could mean two things :
>Trigger shows had pretty basic stories in terms of narration, all using some well known twists and turns
>Trigger characters sorta look the same, which makes sence since they are all designed by the same dude

Pretty much this. LWA is the only thing that is slightly different, in the same sense that 'Free' is different from CGDCT #45. Also don't forget to add a metric tonne of citations and self-sucking, which are staple for every Trigger anime. Literally Harem LN-tier.

Kyoanus
Shaft

Give me proof.
Also, the "self-sucking" was only in Luluco so far (unless you count the minor background references in Inou Battle. But those weren't "a metric tonnes"), which was a fucking anniversary show and was connecting their shows into the same universe, with the MC being revealed to be their own mascot (nothing wrong with that)

The one of the reason why I hate trigger is when they jerk themselves off

That's the point where you have to remember that all in all, Trigger only made 4 full shows, 2 of which were adaptations.
Meanwhile Kyoani has been repeating itself for a solid decade.

>an anniversary show
Which other studio does that? There's always a good excuse, the difference between Trigger and other studios is that only Trigger resorts to such excuses.
There's also plenty of references in LWA and KlK.
Which they can't stop doing.

if it wasnt for fafner id agree

Fuck you LWA is good

>kyoaniggers vs triggershitters

>KlK
Like what? It was their first show.
>LWA
Again. Examples
Also, if they want to do an anniversary show, there's nothing wrong with that just because other studios don't do it
You aren't absolutely anyone relevant to say what Trigger can or can't do.
You don't like it? Too bad

The Ova was good clean fun, the tv show is a depressing mess, why can't they just make a simple fun anime not everything needs a deep theme

>Like what
References to when they were working in Gainax. Mostly Evangelion.
>LWA
did you not fucking see the Gurren Lagann episode
>You're no one to say who trigger can or can't do
That was never the point you dipshit. The point is that they suck their own cocks non-fucking-stop, and that's a fact.
I don't even like KyoAni that much.

>it's a fact because I say so
>only 1 LWA episode out of 20+ and it wasn't even a "GL episode". The mech just used a drill finisher. Which GL didn't invent
Yeah. You can kill yourself now
Also, EVA references don't count because most of the staff involved with that in any sort of relevant position went to Khara. Who have done almost nothing but the fucking Rebuilds.

I made one example, I am not gonna spoonfeed you. You go and look for the others, and guess what, it's not even that difficult considering how eager Trigger is to give themselves a pat on the back. It's not a fact because I say so, it's a fact because it's apparent to anyone with half a brain.

I hope 3DCG anime will continue to be made in even bigger numbers and sell better than expected, replacing whatever 2D shit Japan is still vomiting out.

>anyone with half a brain conveniently agrees with me
>not gonna spoonfeed you because I lack evidencse
Thanks for proving your retardation and that you're blowing the issue out of proportion
If you aren't willing to provide solid evidence, shut up

Anyone with half a brain conveniently notices how much Trigger sucks its own cock. It's not my fault this is beyond your capabilities, user, but this is not a good reason to turn into a saucefag.

It's Millepensee, newfag. And that's not even close to a correct answer.

Nice bullshit. You're as convincing as a christian is to an atheist right now

DEEN

Zexcs
Asread
And Gemba, Millepensee is basically one man studio - Itagaki

gonzo

Kyoanus fans shouldn't be blamed on the studio. And he didn't even make a no true Scotsman argument, you're just straw manning.

This is usually true but in no way qualifies them as the worst studio.

>Hating trigger
Just because you don't like it doesn't it's bad. Objectively, what is bad about trigger shows?

"objectively" is a big word, I can only talk about the stuff I disliked: they're formulaic, thematically repetitive, filled with self-referential moments, poorly animated, and while I can't fault them for that, I really can't stand the lolsorandumb sense of humor they often employ.