Boomer Nationalism

You have to be really insane to think America belongs to Anglos, even though it was stolen from Indians and Mexicans and built by Chinese labor and black slavery. You edgelords are the real retards, not the Boomers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H1y_0NfhF9c
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-is-stepping-down-from-bureau-fox-news-has-learned.html
qz.com/1082778/popular-baby-names-muhammad-is-actually-the-most-boys-name-in-england-and-wales-not-oliver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>your car is japanese so you should let somalis rape your daughter, it's just common sense!

Why would Mexico have claim?

>uncontrolled immigration destroyed native society
>therefore we should allow uncontrolled immigration into our society

Brilliant reasoning.

All land was stolen at one point. You think the particular tribe living in Georgia at when Europeans arrived was the first to live there? Lol. They stole it from another tribe

>living to 29

[Citation Needed]

SHINY

Because Mexico was an independent country since 1821 and they're mixed with the natives.

Native Americans had no concept of owning nature. We still have no concept of owning the land we were given.

Being a political pawn is such fun and oddly enough it usually comes from one side.

Oh you're right, they all lived to be 110 and had huge comfortable houses and plenty to eat...

lmfao

The Sioux had their land raped by rapacious Germanic murderers and settlers in the 1880s.

> built by black slavery
The streets of New York are not made of cotton this meme demasks the redditor and the tumblrette immediately.

Well the Sioux probably should have kicked out the settlers then shouldn't they have? I mean how insane do you have to be to willingly allow rapists murderers and thieves into your home?

>burger education

most of them died as teenagers

You lost, get over it

Minorities have done nothing positive for America. At this point they have just cost us cultural and economic progress. Freemasons, Irish immigrants, Anglos, dutch, french, Jewish people. Those are the only groups that contributed. Everyone else has been detrimental or negligible.

They broke treaties. You are a fascist, you know according to the logic of Blood and Soil the Sioux were the rightful owner said or the land.

The Sioux lost, we won. You're saying that we should just roll over and let ourselves be taken over instead of fighting like the Sioux should have done.

youtu.be/H1y_0NfhF9c
watch and weep

My beer, oil, and vodka is all made in Texas tyvm

We took it from the savages, who took it from other savages. Deal with it.

If you want to go back to treating certain people as a commodity and a trade good, I'm game

Must suck to realize that after your gay little speech nothing has changed and I, a white American male, still own the entire planet

nigga, do you even know where you are?
rope yourself kikeshill.

I like how racists only applies to white people... as if blacks and Hispanics and Asians cannot be racist... ill stop being racist when shitskins stop being racist towards white people...

This!

Wasn't there an Indian tribe leader who spoke at Jared Taylor's conferences that wasn't too happy with the beaners taking over?

>it's okay when we do it
Don't dish it out if you can't take it

Yea I saw that. Based chief wahoo

Yes, that is an example we should NOT follow. Dumbass.

>b-b-b-b-but why don't you want to lose your land to foreign invaders?? don't you realize your ancestors were foreign invaders?!! how can you possibly be against getting raped and killed if people hundreds or even thousands of years ago did the same thing?!

Don't you mean Tejas?

Kikeshill? But bro, the Nazis believed in Blood and Soil. Blood and Soil means this isn't an Anglo land! Germany in World War 1 even wanted to give back Texas and California back to Mexico.

Shouldn't we learn from the mistakes of our enemies? Or is that racist to you Muhammad?

>if your group has ever raped someone you should be okay with getting raped in return
Coming from a britbong, thats real rich. Be sure to send a thank you card to Achmed and his friends after they gang rape your daughter to death.

He's an Uncle Tonto.

Do you not draw a distinction between colonialism and legal immigration?

Conquest is not theft. I concede that some Chinese were exploited to build the railroads. Black slavery?....Slow picking cotton for a relative few decades was inconsequential to the building of this nation.

>WWI
>Fascist

full retard.

anglo blood has been spilled to win this soil.
>ww1 germany
>nazi
obviously retarded.

This is why people don't sympathise with white nationalists.

Lol, what? Of course I do. You're the person arguing that they are the exact same thing.

Buy American, faggots. There is no excuse anymore for buying imported cars/ trucks.
Beer is for bitchtit queerbaits, tequila is the juice of the gods, too bad it comes from our greazy taco nigger neighbors.
My electronics are American, and Korean. That sucks, needs work.
My fashion is who gives a fuck if you're not a metrosexual, Italian if it really matters. Brooks Brothers armor, or 5.11 pants and some American made boots.
My oil is American, bitch.
Vodka is for women.
Land is for whoever can take and hold it. Sorry, wagonburners (not sorry at all)

>Sitting Bull: These are the where my people lived before you whites first came.
>Col. Nelson Miles: I don't understand. We whites were not your first enemies. Why don't you demand back the land in Minnesota where the Chippewa and others forced you from years before?
>Sitting Bull: The Black Hills are a sacred given to my people by Wakan Tanka.
>Col. Nelson Miles: How very convenient to cloak your claims in spiritualism. And what would you say to the Mormons and others who believe that their God has given to them Indian lands in the West?
>Sitting Bull: I would say they should listen to Wakan Tanka.
>Col. Nelson Miles: No matter what your legends say, you didn't sprout from the plains like the spring grasses. And you didn't coalesce out of the ether. You came out of the Minnesota woodlands armed to the teeth and set upon your fellow man. You massacred the Kiowa, the Omaha, the Ponca, the Oto and the Pawnee without mercy. And yet you claim the Black Hills as a private preserve bequeathed to you by the Great Spirit.
>Col. Nelson Miles: Chief Sitting Bull, the proposition that you were a peaceable people before the appearance of the white man is the most fanciful legend of all. You were killing each other for hundreds of moons before the first white stepped foot on this continent. You conquered those tribes, lusting for their game and their lands, just as we have now conquered you for no less noble a cause.

No, the land I live on is not your, and Japs and Krauts are welcome here.

Try again, Mr ISoldMyLandForFirewater.

Run little man, Rome burns.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/29/fbi-deputy-director-andrew-mccabe-is-stepping-down-from-bureau-fox-news-has-learned.html

We're just pointing out that your country is undergoing an invasion and we'd prefer that not happen to us.

qz.com/1082778/popular-baby-names-muhammad-is-actually-the-most-boys-name-in-england-and-wales-not-oliver/

I'm not. Colonialism is far worse.

You're the one equating legal immigration to a "foreign invasion".

Are we really going to try to morally justify colonialism now?

Racism is the chief moral defect of the ersatz religion of Holocaustianity, to be rejected as a valid concept no less than an atheist sex libertine rejects "sin". If you disagree with anyone's "racism" make an argument rather than a moral pleading.

What a dated fucking meme you used.

Also, No land was ever stolen from Mexicans. Sorry bub. It's like saying if the British had successfully took over the states - they stole it from Murcans. Horse sit - this land was only stolen from the Indians.

I don't think you understand what "invasion" means.

We will fight you for it kike

Despite all efforts to claim otherwise, might makes right.

If you have the power to take land, you can take it.
If they try to take it back, you can stop them.
If someone else tries to take what is now YOUR land, stop them too.

The issue now is that the power to defend those lands still exists, but much of the people lack to will or desire to use it in their own defense.

>You like honey? Then why do you not want a beehive in your living room?!

Daily reminder that indians had nigger slaves which were UNLAWFULLY freed by the white devils.
Black slaves on reservations belong to the red man!
Black america ows indians reparations for stolen goods.

so the Russians?
That's where the Natives came from.

>White people replaced populations before globalism

White genocide confirmed for non existant.

All of those are outsourced but can be made here, and as far as the land, I'm 50/50 white/Cherokee and I don't give a fuck. We lost a war on all fronts against a more powerful and technologically capable enemy, who divided the tribes overy stupid land squabbles to help us in wars that weren't theirs. Get over it.

Granted it may not be technically an invasion if you willingly bend over and let the muslims fuck you in the ass. Then it'd just be pathetic.

>implying the conquerors need to morally justify their expansion

"mine"

Okay well if might makes right then use your might to stop brown people from taking over your country. What are you waiting for?

Fpbp

shit, not again!

I never understood why the left conflate using a service from another country is the same as wanting to flood the US or the West for that matter with people from all over the world.

>it was stolen from Indians
Indians didn't believe in landownership, therefore it was never them. Much like how Hawaii was bought by 2 businessmen for some shiny beads.

> built by Chinese labor and black slavery
And they were duly compensated. They aren't owed anything more.

Also you're pretty fucking retarded to think slavery made any sort of dent in shaping our history other than by complicating our social issues, blacks were brought over by rich jews of the south who needed farming equipment and cumdumpsters for their DNA.

Get ready for a big redpill:

There were no natives living in North America when the european settlers landed.

seeSo if I go an live in a foreign country that means I'm an invader?

>it's not okay to steal land
>only if it happens to white people

the state of the left, everyone

Letting you live for sure was a mistake. I'm glad most indians in Brazil keep their mouths shut, I guess they know better.

It's not okay to steal land. The point is that there's a big difference between a hostile takeover of a country via colonialism and legal immigration.

It's basically the same thing as the difference between consensual sex and rape.

That depends, are you going to fully assimilate into the culture and not commit any crimes? Then I'd argue no. But that's not what's happening to merry old england is it?

Anglos are the most successful conquerors of all time. Of course the nation was stolen by gunpoint and built by slaves. Do you think the Anglo cares? Aryans for all their talk of supremacy are all bark and no bite. If the Aryan was the supreme species then where are the hoards of shitskins who were subjugated by Germanic? Nowhere. The Anglo is the true master race.

>white people not genociding the shitskins means the conquerors have to morally justify their expansion

>stolen from Indians
Indians stole it from other Indians

Wtf you talking bout Sven?

>it was stolen from
stolen? really? first of all mexishitskins were imported to "americas" indians probably too at an earlier age and who knows who these "indians" had to kill in order to settle what we call "America" today, enough with you childish faggotry, whoever is stronger gets the territory, the other side gets to suck dick! There are 160MM Mexicans compare to 320MM USA or 120MM Russians, so in theory Mexishitskins have more brain power than Russians do and live next to "greatest" country in the world yet have no space program or any other program for that matter, only bitch, moan and complain like a typical nigger does.

You always need an excuse.
>Muh solutreans, fake and gay
>Indians didn't believe in landownership, therefore it was never them.
Even dumber.

>consensual sex and rape.
No one asked me if it were ok to allow millions of illegals into the US.

>Are we really going to try to morally justify colonialism now?
If colonialism improve humanity as a whole, then it is a good thing.
What would the world be without the US, Canada, Australia?

>implying anyone voted for immigration

Imagine being so fucking stupid you think all native american peoples are the same
Of course they don't want fucking foreigners to take their ancestral land you fucking fag

Yeah like rape is sooooo bad dude. Get a grip. Women enjoy rape.

Indians weren't in the middle of the US until the Europeans brought them horses. They never even invented the basic wheel.

laugh out loud

no one asked for your sympathy. You are going to get in fucking line or you are going to be cut down - it's that simple. When a man is beholden to the truth and the truth alone, he does not rely on the approval of his sycophantic peers.

>before globalism
The XVIIIth century was the start of globalism. You think there is anything new in what happen?

>lead people are white features copy pasted.

Even virtue signaling, they know they are flawed.

>the land you live on is mine
wrong
go back to Siberia you filthy ape

>assimilate into the culture
What does that even mean? What do you have to do to assimilate into British culture? Drink beer, eat chips and watch reality TV?

You don't have to morally justify it but then don't make a moral appeal against immigration. That would be very hypocritical of you.

Nobody's talking about illegal immigration. We're talking about LEGAL immigrants.

So you think that as long as the final outcome is good that any action is justified?

Nobody voted against it. If people were against immigration they would be electing nationalists left and right. Most people are fine with immigration.

And nothing I own or use is Native American, so why the fuck should I care about them?

>Nothing I use comes from niggers
Top kek.
>Sage
Because this thread is gay. Why do people even reply to this shit? Sup Forums is dead because of faggots like op

So why do you get so triggered when an immigratn rapes a European woman? She enjoys it right?

Okay pal. I'm trembling in my boots really. Good luck with your little uprising lol

An excuse for what? Did the natives really think they'd get to play war for eternity among their tribes without risking a competitor arriving?

Why should whitey feel bad about taking over when the people we just took the reigns from had been doing the same thing in cycles for hundreds of years prior? Why should the natives be given exclusive rights to warring for resources?

>You don't have to morally justify it but then don't make a moral appeal against immigration. That would be very hypocritical of you.
I'm not making a moral appeal against immigration.

I hope I never hate my home countries culture as much as you hate yours, if Britain even is your home country.

The memes become reality.

pic is so far off I wont even take the time to explain it

>I'm not making a moral appeal against immigration.
Okay so you're fine with immigration. Good because it's not going to stop.

I don't hate Britain at all. I wouldn't live here if I did would I?

Yeah, the Englanders stole the land from it's true owner; the King of Spain.

>Nobody voted against it. If people were against immigration they would be electing nationalists left and right
that's not how it works, and you know it, you dishonest rat. two party systems do not work like that.

>Someone is this retarded
Anyone knows what the fuck british culture is, assimilating into british culture means you don't act like you're somewhere that's not Britain
Can't speak for Britain, but about 70% of swedes are against immigration nowadays, would assume its larger in the UK.
The politicians went behind the back of voters to benefit themselves. Stop being such an establishment cocksucker