Grammy's BTFO See 20% Drop In Ratings!!!

Grammys BTFO!! Grammys BTFO!! Grammys BTFO!! Grammys BTFO!! Grammys BTFO!!

Ratings for Sunday’s politically-charged 60th annual Grammy Awards broadcast on CBS dropped dramatically from a year ago, reportedly reaching “an all-time low.”
---------------------------------
Initial numbers, Deadline reports, show a 20% decline from last year’s Grammy ceremony.
--------------------------------
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/01/29/woke-grammys-see-20-ratings-crash-possible-time-low/
-------------------------------------
------------------------------------

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's almost like progressivism doesn't sell.

who could have seen this coming?

More like: it's almost like telling people what to think doesn't sell.
Calling people idiots all the time doesn't sell.
Being a cheeky fucking nigger doesn't sell.

I hope all these "celebrities" get fucked by reality. They're are nothing without people noticing them.

Not gonna watch this kike anti white jiggaboo shit

That's because modern music is mostly nigger trash.

>NFL drop in rating
>Grammy drop in rating
>MTV Awards drop in rating

American culture BTFO you mean?
This isn't a good news for you, you know?

You’re not wrong.. r&b is the biggest selling music at the moment

Fashwave awards when?

I've just watched those videos on breitbart and Jesus Christ it's worse than expected.

Paul Joseph Watson might be a fool at times, but he was right when he said the right is the new counterculture.

yeah cause they are fucking stupid
huudur rich black people n music n shit

>u2 is still around?
>who the fuck is kendrick lamar?
>who the fuck is logic?
>why is bruno mars so gay?
>who was that fat brit hosting?
>why are there so many niggers?
>why is hillary there?

>for you
By that you mean Jews right cause this is excellent news. People aren’t watching this like shit anymore.. little white kids don’t even know wtf the Grammys or mtv even is

Very true. Denigrating people, calling them toxic and telling them they have white privilege sure as hell doesn't sell either. Billy Mays himself couldn't sell that message.

More like Kike culture.
It's a good thing for Americans, and the world. Even Israel.

But this is YOUR CULTURE
NFL IS AMERICAN CULTURE. In Sup Forums, your compatriot always endorse NFL and bash soccer...

Does it matter? CNN MSNBC viewerships at all time low they keep chugging along.

Tax payers funded.

>jew industries declining
>bad

Its almost like people are fed up having ''diversity'' forced down their throat ana watching propaganda that vilifies half the population over and over again

WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN!

It's almost as if something like this has happened before...

This is great news, degeneracy is taking a huge beating. Leftist and the niggers they worship are being rejected by society.

I watched part of the Grammys and it was the biggest and worst excess of pure liberalism I’ve ever seen.

There were NO white performers. It was 100% niggers including Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino, etc.

The same goes for the awards themselves. In the top four categories (Album, Record, Song, and Best New Artist) not a single white male was nominated for a single category. And this was cheered by everyone involved.

On the red carpet, the women reached peak anti-male with white roses to symbolize the #metoo movement.

I wish someone had nuked Madison Square Garden last night.

Surprised the ratings haven't dropped more desu

20% isn't much of a drop these days.
1) TV gets less popular every year.
2) Jewlywood and the JEWsic industry are all controlled by people that have a much bigger interest in squashing populism and the right than sales figures.
They know the half of the country that voted for Trump hates them and dont care.

Ed Sheeran won faggot stp lying

>your culture
No our culture was supplanted by Jews decades ago

It’s like someone telling you that French culture is mahgrebin culture.

The NFL is nigger ball now and will be until we have a white league again.

Gingers aren't white or human for that matter.

How could anyone sit through that opening rap shit. If for some reason I had turned it on I would have turned it off as soon as that monkey started jabbering

I'm surprised someone even wastes his life watching that crap

>1) TV gets less popular every year.

I don't think so?

>telling people what to think doesn't sell.
>Calling people idiots all the time doesn't sell.
>Being a cheeky fucking nigger doesn't sell.
so basically progressivism?

Niggers are one of the few demographics still watching network tv

Of course it does.
They're losing major share to streaming and general e-whatever.

Ooooh Noooo

That sucks

>These kids can't be forgotten and are worth fighting for

Yeah focus on your dreamers at the expense of American kids. It seems they can be forgotten and aren't worth fighting for.

Leftist control of the media is dying. The 'deplorables' are abandoning it in their droves. Their incessant whining, Trump hysteria and constant virtue signalling has pushed a massive percentage of the population away from mass-media.

Don't call it a grave. This is the future (((they))) chose.

Good kid maad city - kendrick lamar is a pretty damn good album. About the only rap worth listening to in the last 20 years. Check it out sometime user.

Maybe granny should try different recipe.

American culture is to rebel and shit post.
Nothing more & nothing less.

I heard that faggot for the first time at the college national championship half time show. It's literally the same nigger rap shit as everyone else.

>1) TV gets less popular every year.
trump's announcing gorsuch for the supreme court got 33 million viewers

Thats Trump.
And thats what they need to squash.
What are you guys tv shills?
Christ.

b-but he knows of books

Because it’s become the Niggrys.

America is sick to death of niggers and nigger loving promotion.

He's trash you faggot nigger lover go watch black panther with your wifes son.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

Kendrick Lamar is a closet gay downlow nigger fag with the ability to speak. He sounds like any other nigger that can put together words. There’s NOTHING special about him at all. At least snoop dogg is unique. You know him instantly. And all these mumble rap niggers who literally use the same vocal effects on their voice and sound identical: migos yachty etc. TALENTLESS

This from /r/politics discussion on the ratings fall:
>Its so amusing that both Trump and his supporters can dish it out but they can't take it.

Deluded.

W-what do you mean?

American culture is mainstreet small business, Sundays afternoon cook outs, and the great outdoors (atleast if you live in the god tier western states). This shit is fake jew culture.

>u2 is still around?
Telephone booths and muskets still exist, doesn't mean they aren't useless

>who the fuck is kendrick lamar?
some nigger having an entertainment career handed to him by jews

>who the fuck is logic?
logic is a noun

>why is bruno mars so gay?
he's a spic manlet

>who was that fat brit hosting?
who fucking cares. Anytime I hear that accent talking about anything American, I laugh and shut it out

>why are there so many niggers?
You're watching an American show business, movie, music award show. The kikes make sure their pets are front and center while having the opportunity to exploit them and promote their destructive culture

Why is hillary there?
it's a liberal / marxist / anti white propaganda fest

Yeah, just wanted to make it more clear.

Nigger live in and bring nigger culture anywhere they go so they are blind to the fact that whites are being overran by it. And the leftist whites dont say anything because they want to be cool.

The thing about firing anyone who wrongthinks is you are blind to whats going on behind the scenes.

why does bono has such a big nose? is it from all this charity?

What they don't tell you is just like the NFL this sin't a singular event. Ratings have been dropping every year. The world is waking up to Hollywood's shit. They might not be finished, but they have been severely weakened. I don't have a lot of friends, but I do not have a single friend who even has cable anymore.

Some Puerto Rican I used to work with asked if I listened to drake. As if it would be unusual to not celebrate nigger culture. When you're normal, degenerates think you're weird.

>kendrick lamar
A manlet who says the same thing over and over and over and over.

Kendrick Lamar is shit. People like to worship him because his music is “so deep bro” because he raps about niggers getting shot by cops. He is no different than any of the other mumble rappers of today. I hate to sound like a nigger lover but at least rap in the 90s was listenable.

People only "worship" him because he gets pushed onto the radio so much by (((you know who))).

>Jew industries declining in popularity
>A bad thing
Pick only one, Achmed

People look at me like a mormon or something when I tell them i dont listen to rap or pop. That shit clouds your mind bro it literally bounces around your head.

Ta gueule amhed.

And because of the "he actually makes good nigger music tho" meme that is constantly pushed by White's who are afraid of honesty

>NFL IS AMERICAN CULTURE
American football is American culture. We'll have the XFL to handle that. The NFL chose to side with anti-American niggers, they are dead to us.

How bout

NO

Fuck outta here with that jungle beat kike poz. Go choke and die on a niggerdick user

NFL isn’t American culture. American football is American culture and that’s why I choose college ball over nigger felon league. At least college ball still has the heart of football and the teams won’t up and leave out of nowhere

I'm glad Americans are waking up and boycotting these turds shows

I gave Kendrick Lamar the only chance I'll ever gib him last night. That opening performance was the niggerest thing I've ever seen or heard, and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to purge that shit out of my mind.

So, am I supposed to be scared the viewership lost a measly 20%?

Hmmmm.

Doesn't change the fact Donald Fuckface has a 30% approval.

Doesn't change the reality Democrats have DOMINATED two ex-Red Confederate states last year.

Doesn't change the fiendish inevitability of that Big Blue Beautiful Wave, coming to a Congress near you this November.

And then impeachment is certain.

And then Trump and Pence will both be imprisoned.

And then we'll have a normal fucking government again and we will openly mock white regressive fuckboys however often and wherethefuckever we want.

Don't like it? Too cunting bad. Whitey will bitch out when sanity is restored and the hate speech laws we're going to pass will make certain a shitshow like Trump never ever happens again.

The worst kind of ugly is on the inside...

I very much doubt if any one in that room during the award show has even seen real love. If they had, they wouldn't be standing up there masturbating at each other's egos for ad bucks...
You ever watch a bunch of poor people pretend to be rich? I'm not talking about money...

Grammys, where coalburners, niggers and their kike bosses all go to celebrate the death of the west

Check'd

>t. 56% mutt

People have been mocking the Grammys for 20 or 30 years already. Nobody gives a shit since the whole award show is just publisher label politics and a bunch of millionaires.

Low energy, sad.
>gommunism and Rick and Morty....
>watch out guys, we got a real high IQ individual here

Your soul is a higher price than most people realize. They also don't realize, you're even borrowing THAT. It's not yours to sell.

>tv shills
or maybe people that realize it's not 2012 anymore and TV has recovered from the inital loss of viewers caused by streaming services.

Streaming had a glorious honeymoon phase but now greed is setting in and you'll soon find there's more streaming services than TV channels and we're back to square one again.

>spend over a year screaming DRUMPF
>Surprised people dont watch your trash

Post weimar republic

I mean I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed seeing the absolute shit show embarrassment these people have become. They even had Hillary

>kendrick lamar
>childish gambino

Black kids don't listen to them, white kids don't, women don't, nobody does. Who did they think the audience for that would be ?

>They even had Hillary
She read Fire and Fury apparently. Imagine if the Emmys had Trump reading Clinton Cash or something.

I'd watch that though.

The only award show worth watching is the AVN awards, where the film "Jews Love Black Cock" won best comedy.

You're a retard. American culture is inviting over the boys for beers and barbeque and having a good time. American culture is not trashy kike shit, which society at large is actively rejecting.

>statistics after 2016
>GUSY LOOG AD MUH STADISTICS, DRUMF >SMALL HANDS TEEHEE

naw mane he b say we kangz mane u jus dumb mane u stupid mane

The curse is real

Curse of trump
Curse of trump
All the ratings
Are in a slump

>American culture
that's carricature of american culture. It needs to fall down. American culture is Rambo, Predator, Rocky, not that shit.

Oscar Academy awards goes down next

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy6AOGRsR80

this. and don't forget the Bourbon

No one cares about the grammys.

They could sacrifice bono to cthulhu and it wouldnt so much as raise an eyebrow. Award shows are bunch of celebrities jerking each other off over how great the are.

The fat brit is a cunt whom you've somehow made world famous and rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

Can't wait until the executives in charge tell all these celebrities to knock it off because they're losing so much money.

t.

That's what he said, pal. Progressivism doesn't sell.

California liberal culture and ghetto culture getting fucked is fine by me.

People are sick of these self righteous faggots.

oooh me neither, that's when the GOOD fun begins as the entire fucking horrid mess takes sides against itself and collapses inward