Literally worse than Hitler

Literally worse than Hitler.

Why is Hitler the benchmark for badness?
He wasn't all that special. He didn't invent anything particularly evil, he doesn't have the highest kill-count, and his "evil laugh" frankly needed work.

Best rewrite did nothing wrong

This to be quite honest. Whatever he did or didn't do, he shouldn't be the standard by which we judge evil. Maybe someone like Stalin would be better. Or bin Laden. They are better benchmarks for evilness in my opinion. Stalin's the better one though really. Worse than Stalin. Sounds pretty good.

t. Kotarou

He's not, it's just a joke.

>not Pol Pot

Posting best rewrite

She got so much better when she grew up.

That's what happens when you target the people in charge of most of the media, and then lose a war you started.

Apparently, the benchmark for evil in Europe, before WW2, was Napoleon.

Maybe on the French side of the border. Germany liked him.

He was a midget, nobody liked him.

>He was a midget,
Wasn't that just a British meme, based on different scales?

I read he had insane standards for his guards, one of them was having the tallest soldiers. He looked like a midget because he surrounded himself with tall dudes.

>Germany liked him
Yeah and look how they ended

Harvest Festa translation when? I've already started learning moon. I'm fucking desperate.

hitler did nothing wrong
world war 2 advanced technology more than anything ever

Hitler wishes he was a cute girl.

>Yeah and look how they ended
Initially?
He laid the groundwork necessary for the patchwork called HRE to be turned into an actual country in 1871. Without him, the German lands would have remained that mess of some 2000 more or less politically irrelevant mini-countries.

>Initially?
No, I said how they ended, that implies it's at the end. It might have been great of him to take Germany out of the hole it was after WW1, but picking a fight against the rest of the world wasn't very bright.

I thought we were talking about Napoleon?

Shizuru is my waifu.