Mfw all the parents are on bussiness trips

>mfw all the parents are on bussiness trips

What's their problem?

You are their problem.

The Japanese economy.
If they don't work oversees, they can't feed their family.

If you bought more anime BDs, they wouldn't have to go to such lengths. You are what's ruining shonen stories since 1990.

Japanese economy needs those foreign bucks.

I thought everyone's parents went on business trips.

>his parents didn't go on business trips

Even McDonald's employees have opportunities to go on trips

Kerry is busy murdering people and being a bad person, Iri went so he stops eating junk food

It's actually a good way to spot a non-shit writer if he's able to create some decent parent characters.

Or if he smoothly evades this cliché somehow..

>parents are on a business trip
>to the other side of town and they're back in the evening

I always figured they're working to the Mage Clock Tower; as part of a deal to prevent the other Mages from freaking out that they killed off the rest of the Einzberns.

And not getting Ilya involved.

>I always figured they're working to the Mage Clock Tower; as part of a deal to prevent the other Mages from freaking out that they killed off the rest of the Einzberns.

if the did it covertly - which kerry is apt to do, not a single shit would be given. at best there would be an argument over who gets the influence the einzberns had

af

No.

They're just trying to provide for their children.

To be honest, there's really no need to have parents in the story if they aren't going to be relevant to the story. You could make the background characters, but that doesn't really add much either.

Why can't the parents be the main characters?

>what is F/Z

The parents don't even have parents.

A franchise I'm not interested in becoming invested in.

You can use the mother for ecchi purposes but what about the father?

trap father

hmmmm

Why can't Rin and Luvia be parents of each other's children?

Some people do work for a living, user.

No

>ywn hug illya

There's one show that did this, what was it again?

I probably would like Prillya if it had replaced lewd with Kerry, Shirou and Illya bonding as a family.

How can someone like her live without getting skin cancer?

>parents die in accident
>every single family member related to the parents are financially poor or horrible people (rapists, abusers, neglectful)

Are there no Uncle Bens or Aunt Mays in Japan that actually try raising and loving an orphaned family member?

Asians are all sociopaths.