en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Defends_Sarajevo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party
youtu.be/o7Pvt8W-xlI
youtube.com/watch?v=fVhBOcUv4QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek if legit

It's actually Taiwanese, but it's legit

And that's how u counter the agenda.

Black panthers irl are based by the way.

>his father's legacy

lmfao what? what nigger has a dad?

show me one (1) nigger with an actual male parent, just one. not even Obama had a dad.

what am I looking at?
is there something wrong about China getting this movie a few days before us or something?

You can stop pretending to be retarded. It makes you look retarded.

they photoshopped the nig out because chinese people don't want to watch a movie about niggers.

So you can't do it?? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

They aren't being as blatant about him being a nigger in China, likely for sales.

So the entire asian version of the movie is gonna be about masked people imarite?

Asians have distaste for niggers.
Didnt you see SW poster?

uh oh!

Don't say that to a chinese. I've made that mistake. Some of them know shit they call kung-fu but the fact it most of them are under 150cm tall, so it's just a lot of noise and complaining with a big hurt in the end.

YOUR MELANIN LEVELS ARE CHARGED UP
GET IN THERE!

>Asians hate black people
>get a cooler movie poster because of it
I don't know why they're trying to make the movie look deep when it's fucking marvel, shit is as shallow as a kiddy pool.

....yes sweetie, out of millions and millions of people, not one has a dad. Holy shit you're stupid, people like you need to go. You sound like an emotional little girl.

>every single american is fat
>every asian loves math
>all men are x

This is you. Grow up kid.

Left looks a lot cooler.

What kind of superhero looks down like some soyboy?

grandiose if verifiable

Anyone actually going to see the movie just to get a glimpse of how life would be without white people?

I am bringing my white friends and family and plan on educating them throughout the film. I do not plan to be obnoxious but I sure as hell hope they don't try to say something wise.

White people, see this film. It could save your life.

I bet mainland China didn't even buy the movie. The censors only allow a fixed number of foreign films each year. I doubt the Chinks are interested in this nog-capeshit anyway.

Why can't you show me a single example of a black father?

wait
that's my birthday
god fucking damnit

>Black panthers irl are based by the way

First they ban nigger music then this.

BASED CHINKS

B A S E D

just some so fumes left over from 2016

He's right tho

>Hey user we know how much you like your superhero movies and it is your birthday so we brought you tickets to see your new favourite movie on your birthday! Wowsers!

Will Smith

:^)

>black panthers

panthers are considered to be girls, or am I wrong?

I had the panther of ed hardy on my wall when I was 14, times.

I could show you thousands...are you this fucking stupid?

>I could show you thousands

Then why haven't you shown me a single one?

Sucks to be him
If he was earlier he couldve went to watch Jumanji.

I see, cherry picking.

Are you a rapefugee?

Kek!

that's a grandfather and his grandson

blind?

Her face gets me everytime fuck

>I HATE YOU RACIST CHINESE
>WATCH MY MOVIE!!!!!

>the results from image search
Holy shit it's an actual nigger
How did you manage to pass the captcha?

lol, no likey

in China, a black face is a turn off. they did this so that people will be more likely to pay for the ticket and sit down atleast. before walking out after seeing the nigger

I don't even watch capeshit

Is this going to be the beginning of the end for Marvel and therefore Disney?
For a while now they've been floating on the Chinese market. The Last Jedi did so poorly in China they pulled all screenings of it after a couple weeks, theres literally no way the chinks are going to bother watching this one. How much can Disney lose before they stop?

70% of niggers are born of wedlock

>A girl with a similar complexion was taunted with monkey sounds; her peers refused to sit next to her, saying she smelt bad. I apparently erred when, teaching the word for wife, I showed my students a picture of Michelle Obama. The image of the then First Lady was greeted with exaggerated sounds of repulsion: ‘So ugly!’ they said. ‘So black!’
>The racism begins with the assumption that all westerners are white. In the words of my black Cameroonian colleague, the Chinese are prone to think that ‘all blacks are from Africa, and everyone in Africa has AIDS’.
spectator.co.uk/2017/08/beyond-the-pale-chinas-cheerful-racists/

are you retarded?

>show me a black father
>wow you're cherry picking

you have to be at least 18 to be on this board.

They told the girls they were going to have a video guest from Sweden. You can tell they were expecting tall, handsome white with blond hair and blue eyes. They got niggers instead.

The soul-crushing disappointment is written so clearly on their faces. The confusion. What is a nigger doing in Sweden? Is Sweden next to Africa?

>all blacks are from Africa, and everyone in Africa has AIDS

it's a pretty good approximation

>all blacks are from Africa, and everyone in Africa has AIDS’.
But are they wrong tho?

>implying Disney was ever that big in China
Biggest movie in china was old Yugo one- it was watched by 13 billion Chinks in 30 or so years. Imo Chinks really dont care about Hollywood and pandering with asians only backfires in horrible ways.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Defends_Sarajevo

the chinks are rabid consumers of anything blockbuster. No joke Avatar literally gained a cult following there - people killed themselves over it

>kraut reading comprehension

> tfw based chinks solve our nigger problem for us because they refuse to consume our niggerfied content

Sometimes one would wish to be born an asian. A bright future lies ahead of them while we are grinded into the dust by the unholy triuvirate of turks, arabs and niggers.

M8 China is literally the reason cape shit has stayed afloat the last few years. There 1 billion people there, you don't even need to get that high on their rankings to turn a profit.

Photoshpped

why censoring when you can just ban

> Turks
You need to be more specific the majority of Turks I’ve met are white.

>not even Obama had a dad

top kek m8 cause its true

Your brain on too much edge

China has always been based when it comes to race reality.

>the majority of Turks I’ve met are white.
>falling for the eternal steppe nigger's tricks

Why would they do that as the poster though, did they reshoot/edit all the scenes in the movie so he's wearing a mask?

>How to troll a nation

I can't imagine how pissed off the millions of Chinese viewers are going to be lololol. It's like they paid to see Swan Lake but all they get is a looped video of a gaping asshole for two hours.

it´s much better with the mask because thats how black panther rolls , him having the mask off is like watching spiderman or ironman without their masks on , just retarded marketing from hollyjews.

>HEY IM A FUCKING SUPERHERO HERE IS MY FACE NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS MY TRUE IDENTITY.

based taiwan.

It's funny how Asian Reddit keeps blaming whites for everything, but they never acknowledge that the West is the most pro-black region of them all.

>chinese censorship ends up being cooler than the original for once
though I'd never see the day

Turkish people are only like 10% turk anyway. They're mostly a mix of arab and european.

To be fair, that was a more accurate representation of the actual importance of characters in the film

>WE WUZ 国王 AND SHEET

So what for the whole movie everyone will be covered from head to toe in their uniforms?

>Sometimes one would wish to be born an asian.
You could just move to China like I am. Its very easy to get started and expand out your oppertunities quickly. You're white so you'll instantly be wanted in all aspects, even more so when you go to a tier 2 or 3 city.

Depending on your education level, they will always need skilled people.

Do chinks even have roasties?

>High IQ Asians not a meme

could someone give me the source for this?

Yes, but the social pressure to not be one is extremely high. If you aren't married by the time you're 28, you're considered "left over".

U think I'm talking about furries or something?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party

Well I am studying economics right now, so its not all bad, I just dont know any chinese and allways had a hard time with foreign languages.

I guess it’s true then

dog eaters have the audacity lmao

I fucking told you week ago, this movie will be a complete disaster in CN and make the jews in hollywood who actually is on a money stream rethink their position

Yes, but in Avatar they are blue, not shitskins.

Because China sees race relations as a weakness in the US. Basically they think its easy to bait black people into doing dumb shit and is something they can always prod to hurt the US.

youtu.be/o7Pvt8W-xlI

Around 23 minutes in fella

Perhaps the dogs rubbed off on them

This is so accurate.

It's true, though.

>he thinks asians give that much of a fuck
She'll just laugh at the state of white countries.

thanks mayne

the jew fears the hidden dragon

Only for white men, which pisses off the incels at r/aznidentity etc. and forces them to demonize white men.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVhBOcUv4QY

What the fuck are you on about?

Terry Crews

kek