Madman shoots and kills ex-girlfriend and 3 other people at 3AM at a car wash. LOL just look at this guy's pic...

Madman shoots and kills ex-girlfriend and 3 other people at 3AM at a car wash. LOL just look at this guy's pic, which one of u fags was this? The fox news article even refers to him as a "madman" in the article title:

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/29/pennsylvania-car-wash-shooter-was-ex-boyfriend-driven-by-jealousy-and-rage-reports-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkxaunLybuM
fayettepa.blogspot.com/2011/01/pechins.html
knowyourmeme.com/memes/nu-male-smile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>those eyebags
>that schnotz
>those schmeckel sucking lips
huh

Top kek

>Just last week, Cline also shared a meme on her Facebook page that read: "After this week, I rlly (sic) need to get taken out ... on a date or by a sniper either one is fine w me at this point."

>A Facebook friend of hers named Tim Smith replied, "I could do both."

xXSoyKillerXx

LOL Sup Forums poster confirmed

I looked at the girlfriends facebook page and it had all the red flags. bottom of the barrel memes, shitty daily affirmations, spooky last words, sketchy photos with kids. it so predictable at this point.

The dangers of a tainted batch of soy

So she got what she asked for?

post a pic nig

Fake shit that probably never happened.

>they put up a photo of him where he just happened to be doing the 'mouth' thing
I mean really

Yo why the fuck do these faggots want every picture they have of themselves to show off their tonsil stones?

How did he know she was there?

Daily affirmations, to hell with that dumb cunt. Glad she's dead

>Tim Smith

Why didn't the deep state just call him. John Jones, or Bob Johnson? Lazy fuckers.

she probably face-timed him with that dude's dick in her mouth. You know how these cunts are.

She was a thot. He killed the man she cheated with too. Good shit. I'd say this is goof day.

>being this salty over "dating"

here I just grab a bunch. its just filled with the shitty bot memes and all that garbage. These people show up in the happenings all the time. They fucked in the head. Prob pedo trash

Looks like a textbook soyboy-face to me.

Can i get a run down with the pic?
Feel like i missed out on this i dont get the open mouth shit who started it and why? Seems really fucking stupid.

>don't hold my past against me
Isn't she a bit young to be a totally used up cumdumpster?

>shitty "inspirational" quotes
>pictures of family
>MORE INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES
>MORE FAMILY PICS
Yep, looks like the average Goyberg user

And nothing of value was lost. Some braindead slut dead and gone. 3 cheers for Tim Smith, thot-patroller. Hip, Hip, HORRAY!!!

>meme flag
>not understanding the numale meme
>Sup Forums poster
Go back to >>>Reddit faggot

what the fuck were they doing at a car wash at 3 in the morning? what's even weirder is the fact that some bystander who was injured by shattered glass was also at a car wash at 3am

Pennsylvanians, explain yourselves

It's funny, it's like they're trying to be a comic book madman like the Joker or something

here is Seth Cline, the brother. Remember this when you hear about how the gunman loved guns, drinking beer & rolling cigarettes
>Cayleigh Myers said she was friends with Seth Cline, Chelsie Cline's half-sibling, and described the construction worker as "very outgoing, very funny and very smart."
ah yes it wouldnt be complete story without step parents, step siblings who are lawful good paragons or perfectness

I wonder when your going to post an article saying "Sup Forums hate" or some gay shit with a screencap of your own post.
If thats not the case then you are truly autistic

>what the fuck were they doing at a car wash at 3 in the morning?

That was my first thought as well. If you're getting a car wash at 3am then there is probably something wrong with your life.

Please tell me he blasted this song while committing the crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkxaunLybuM

Damn I bet he was banging his step sister

>Just last week, Cline also shared a meme on her Facebook page that read: "After this week, I rlly (sic) need to get taken out ... on a date or by a sniper either one is fine w me at this point."

>Pennsylvanians, explain yourselves
Yinzer here. This all happened in Fayette County. Let me clue you in on one of the most famous institutions of Fayette County and I think you'll understand
fayettepa.blogspot.com/2011/01/pechins.html

It's a very redneck place and evidently even the soyboys are proficient with semiautomatic weapons.

>cheering on a homicidal depressed soyboy who raged over a (((modern "relationship"))) hurting his fee-fees

get the fuck outta here. guy was mentally weak and an idiot

>If you're getting a car wash at 3am
I don't think they were getting a carwash. It's the middle of the boonies. The probably chose the carwash as a landmark to meet up.

Seperate his eyes and his mouth and you will see the truth

I wouldnt doubt it, & poor old Tim Smith shot in the head and (((probably wont survive))) and now everyone can character assassinate him.

top kek

>3AM at a car wash
Drug deal gone wrong

Lol what the fuck nigga? That store had a dirt floor? What does that mean, it was like an outdoor shop with a covered roof? Please explain more about Pechins, I'm extremely curious now. Also, 19 cent burgers?

>implying (((modern relationships))) shouldn't elicit murderous rage
>You better be ok with being cucked and mistreated or your just a pussy. Now prep the bull!

Yeah nigger every thot has to die for society to be repaired, how is that a bad thing?

Or you can be the one doing the cucking. Treat women like disposable fuckdolls and then you'll never get your feelings hurt in the first place. Oh and this, one more time:

You would think, but she has a half-nigger son. She didn't want to pay the toll, so some /k/ommando made her collect.

why do the monsters do this mouth thing?
it's like screaming for a nigger cock

Yeah. We know who you are. You're white nazi police. You ultra-gay-racists don't work

Kill yourself fornicator

Pechins super cheap meats

I spent a few years in nearby Washington County and traveled around the area. Sort of a depressing area - usually cloudy/rainy because of the Appalachians, really "rusty" area of the Rust Belt (massive rusty old factories and train bridges everywhere), occasionally you'd see drug needles laying on sidewalks, old wooden houses built in the early 1900s looking like they're about to fall apart at any time.

I never really perceived the people as rednecks. I perceived the people in the area as really blue collar type people.

19 cent burgers

Redneck as fuck

OH GOD, NOOO!!! Pechins has burned down!!!!!

The old Pechins (it burned down about 12 years ago) was the vision of a man who decided that he could buy an abandoned freight depot along the old C&O railway line and turn it into the most redneck shopping center imaginable. So at one end he set up a grocery store. But he didn't feel like setting up shelves or anything like that so he'd just dump palates from the trucks onto the floor and let the customers pick their orders themselves. Then there was a cafeteria which served meals at roughly the same prices as a school cafeteria. The burgers tasted just like the ones from school. If you felt like spending a couple bucks or so you could get chicken, gravy, and potatoes. At some point he got a hold of a license to open a beer store. There was also an autoparts store (including a bunch of tires piled up on the lot) and at the very far end of the lot were the used cars that frequently included things like school buses and tractors. It was one stop shopping and very low budget.

or just take what you can get, no strings, and not get tangled up in this shit. build your own life independently. not being reliant on the fickleness of women. etc.

see pic related, moron

this

>I never really perceived the people as rednecks. I perceived the people in the area as really blue collar type people.
It's hard to explain to outsiders.
The area was really big into coal mining and coke production in the late 19th century and early 20th century. Their modern sensibilities are redneck but the people aren't ethnically of the same Anglo-Scottish-Irish stock that rednecks usually are. A lot more Italian and Eastern European. Same anti-abortion slogans on the churches but instead of baptist churches they're Roman Catholic or Byzantine Catholic

looks comfy

Yea buy guns, beer, food, burgers, tires, golf clubs, all at the same place. What a genius

>Will Porterfield & his wife had a blended family of 5 kids w/ baby on the way
>blended

what does this mean

>Accommodating roasties
>It's not being cucked if I pursue only relationships that suit her and am happy to fuck off when she tires of me
>allowing this doesn't create a shitty environment that eventually leads to all women being whore
White sharia must happen.

they each had kids from different people

>what the fuck were they doing at a car wash at 3 in the morning?
probably fucking during the wash

The only thing missing was opiods. Oh wait. I think there might have been a pharmacy too.

any of them black?

>4 people in one car
>fucking in the carwash
I thought you finns were into having personal space. Your saunas seem even more suspicious now.

Good point. Following her i guess or the guy she was fucking owned it.

Why not just fuck black women? They are easier and nicer than white women and know how to ride cock like a BULL IN HEAT!

whatever the case, I met some decent, likeable people while I was there. fond memories whenever I whip myself up some pierogies

I'll keep an eye on local news. Chances are low that anyone is black out there. Very white area. On the other hand I was out that way a few weeks ago near Uniontown and was surprised that the gas station I pulled into had a mullato guy pumping the gas. Evidently some hick burned some coal and this guy found his way out there.

Kek

NOT POLITICAL YOU SLIDE THREADING JEW.

Long live Pechins!

>“I was told my husband was cheating on me with [one of the victims], and that she had broken up with her previous boyfriend two days ago, and he went crazy and shot them all,”

William Porterfield (married to a pregnant woman) was fucking the shooter's ex that had broken up 2 days ago.

Have the soy boys finally had enough?

>some hick burned some coal and this guy found his way out there

Yea that was me. I fuck tons of black women and married one after I impregnated her. That was my son.

Oh, I'm not saying they're bad people. Some of my friends are from out there. They're just the kind of rural and suburban retards that Sup Forums loves most.

They love Pechins 19 cent hamburgers and 5 cent coffee

in the loosest sense of the term I'm sure

knowyourmeme.com/memes/nu-male-smile

>know how to ride cock like a BULL IN HEAT!
I'm unsure about your knowledge of animal husbandry and mating in general user

When you drill the oil you're supposed to leave the kid with the babymama.
And why's your kid pumping gas for a living? Why is anyone pumping gas for a living?

>misconstruing what I said to make your "point" which isn't really a point but really just bitter virgin/undesired male rage

how bored are you today?

His fee fees.what a dunce.im all for murdering a pair of garbage people.but my God my dick got hard reading that story.could imagine washing my balls at a carwash after some whore jumped up and down on my fee fees.

Look at that selfy. One of us? That's a fucking soyboy.

hang out in a city long enough and you'll like em, too

get help

>And why's your kid pumping gas for a living?

Cause I'm his father and I'm a retarded redneck on welfare?

BABY

>Implying you need to fabricate Americans with John Johnson tier names

m8 your names are all interchangeable af..

But Jenna Portfield has nothing but good things to say about her husband.

LOL

I've never been this happy in my life

You must not be familiar with LaDonquantravious Smith

Both of you demented faggots need to find yourselves a nice girl to settle down or fuck off to

>3AM at a car wash
Who was really the crazy person here?

Even among American blacks there's a fair share of Tom Browns though, especially in older generations.

>i'm all for murdering garbage people
>is likely garbage himself