>>158431680

We did for like 2 days already.
It's jews kvetching because they want money from us.

>Polish people

No such thing.

Sure Mehmet

Slavniggers aren't people.

If they go too far with their bullsihit I hope we will debunk Auschwitz hoax. It is common knowledge that this camp was 'restored' after the war. Why there was never ANY investigation how many people actually died? No ashes, no evidence? They'd better be careful otherwise we will get angry and start asking questions.

whiter than you

Slavniggers aren't white.

too bad. now we want money from them

maybe, but still whiter than you

>stop blaming Poles for something that didn't exist so they can farm it for gibs
Classic euro-mexico

German people will be actually extinct by 2068 not even meming

You guys need to take to the frontlines of kikebook, twatter, or youtube, anything and inform more people of this, specifically Americans
otherwise you will be BTFO by the propaganda machine that is the J e w s

Polish Hussars charging down escaping Jews
1942 (Colourised)

We will see what happens. The last thing I heard was that Morawiecki promised Bibi that Israel can send a delegation who will "take a look" at the legislature before being finally approved by the president. Remember that the presidents wife is one the chosen people and certainly has the presidents ears regarding all (((topics))).

Social media has been at war since Friday. There are many, many , many more Internet users and patriots than there are kikes.

>t. una creatura del inferno

ACTIVATE ALL RUSSIAN BOTS!!!11

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED!!1
WHERE IS EMAILS!1

It's quite difficult to portray you as perpetraitors, considering that you getting invaded is literally the first thing that happened in WWII, by us AND the Soviets
Getting no help from the Allies and a free premium membership for the Weight Watchers International Club

He's right, you know.

They are in Israel's president computer.

My children and grandchildren will be white, will yours?

Slavniggers aren't people.