35th Parallel Solution

This is one of the only ways that an effective ethnostate can be achieved. Most of Sup Forums considers giving up land to be defeatism, but you know as well as I do that the deportation of 100,000,000+ people will ALWAYS be too fringe of a belief to gain enough support to implement. Besides, with the annexation of Canada and Greenland the territorial gains will outweigh the losses.

>inb4 world conquest of bust
Yeah that worked out real well for Hitler, Napoleon, and Stalin....

Be reasonab- AUTISTIC SCREECHING

>Giving up all that land and valuable coastline to niggers
>Implying southerners haven't waited their whole lives for DOTR

Those greedy Southern fuckers brought those animals into our country in the first place. They deserve worse than this frankly.

Why divide the country as such when there's ample desert and swamp land to give the undesirables?

Breddy gud rite?

Ur right user. Let’s just move 100 million people to Alaska. Ezpz

Well I like the idea

Fuck off Yankee nigger faggot. Texas won its independence and will never be mexshitco.

Give it 10 years, Jose. You’ll be the most cucked state in the Union.

No. Get the fuck out.

The White man is the natural conqueror. A White America will have all the land our country does now, and more.

I'm not giving up the Outer Banks Bro

NO DEALS. NO CONCESSIONS.

Daily reminder that Reagan made a deal with the left where he would give amnesty to all illegals in the country in exchange for proper enforcement at the border and in the country which will actively prevent any more illegals from coming in. Reagan lived up to his part of the bargain, creating a massive voting bloc of now-legal leftist latrinos. Did the left hold up there end of the bargain? Have there been no more illegals since the 80s?

Don't give up all that coastline. Blacks could have part of the deep South with access to the ocean via the Mississippi delta. Hispanics could have a part of the far Southwest with access to the ocean via the Sea of Cortez. Other borders should be drawn on rivers or other natural features.

GFY. Our nation and clay stay whole.

Southerner's didn't bring in niggers. Jews did.

>giving major tourist destinations on both the East and West coasts to spics and niggers for free
>giving major ports of entry for commerce and travel on both the East and West coasts to spics and niggers for free
>giving large areas of military bases and training grounds on both the East and West coasts to spics and niggers for free
Are you fucking retarded? They can both share New Mexico or gtfo.

balkanization is a tricky subject. Right now the problem is that he nonwhites are mainly clustered in the cities, and cities tend to be near important locations on the coasts, on major rivers, etc. That's why they are where they are.

So if we were to balkanize in a way that results in the least amount of population transfer, what you'd basically end up with is shitskins controlling the coasts and americans in the heartland. But this would be terrible because we'd be cut off from the coasts, all major cities and points of trade, etc.

Mexicans getting Texas back, kek

Niggers getting Louisiana and all the off shore oil, kek

Besides those two programs I could live with that.

>Proud Aztlanian reporting in

Get rid of Trudeau and promise no more support for Israel and I could be okay with it.

I live in Texas and I'll be fucking god damned if I'm gonna let those beaners have it.

I'd rather go to war, thank you very much.

I'm not ceding my state, faggot.
You northern niggers are fucking worthless, refusing to fight on the front lines.
There is not going to be a peaceful resolution.

>implying the rightwing will be permitted to live anywhere on the continent

Well then the ethnostate will never be achieved. Enjoy being 56% and dropping forever. You retards would annex Mexico and give them he right to vote just for some clay. Unrealistic and Unreasonable. Or maybe all of you are spiks.

Oh you’re fighting? Didn’t think so.

I think its good.

You white boys better learn to get along... race mixing is everywhere... people have friends and co workers of all different races... shut the fuck up with this ethno state bullshit. You are cringe as fuck... just don't be racist and we can coexist. That goes for niggers and spics and Asians too... don't be racist to white people... ethno state... god I fucking hate you OP

Need to make Canada into the Homosexual State of America and deport all the faggots, dykes, trannys, pedos, adulterers etc.

Full extermination is the only solution.

>Here, take my land, please.
You don't deserve to be white.
[spoiler]Good thing you aren't.[/spoiler]

There will never be a solution in that case. Case in point (you) will NEVER have the balls to do it. Never realized that Sup Forums was 99% larpfags. I’m just trying to give an achievable solution that could be achieved by a simple redrawn border. How pathetic you all are. Imagine a Knights of the Round Table with you fags. Constantly trying to “out larp” and “out redpill” one another....

You’re all like a baby who wants the whole box of Cheerios even though you can only stomach half a bowl.

This. It goes against all natural white instinct to cede land. Now that violent video games are shit, there is a wellspring of pent up conquering instinct that is beginning to manifest.

better map

southern landowners didnt want slaves but the jews started blackmailing the colonists and brainwashing their decedents to do the same.

Would you care to show us how it’s done? No? You remind me of a vampire larper.

A house divided shall not stand!
you'll have to Kill to enforce your vision!

Here’s you guys.

I’m a conqueror!!! It’s in my blood! I love the thrill of the hunt! I’m a natural warrior!!! I never take no for an answer!! I’ll use my white ancestral supernatural powers on you!!! Our day of reckoning is almost upon us!!!!1!1!1111!!

If we’re soooo badass then why are we going extinct? Stop being delusional. Time to be realistic. We either go on damage control or we go extinct. There will be no ultimate victory.

Why do you Americans like to draw borders along parallels and meridians? The territorial gains will not outweigh the losses because you switch plenteous land on tundra wastelands. Deportation of a certain number of people, even millions, is a very feasible task: just put them on barges and send for a trip to the northern Atlantic.

Being mexican, I won´t argue that most of "my people" living in the US are shit