Shingeki no Kyojin

Mikasa was the strongest 104th soldier, but who was the strongest warrior not counting Zeke?

Other urls found in this thread:

kaschy.tumblr.com/post/161703896990/galirei-is-fun-mild-nsfw-under-the-cut-biting
akiba-souken.com/anime/vote/v_1034/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reiner is so handsome.

Post Elen.

Zeke isn't strong, he's just a giant cuck faggot genociding his own people like a good goy.

Reminder.

>Zeke
Why jobber is the best warrior?

Based Annie. Put that Eldian dog in his place.

Bertolt is actually supposed to be the strongest.

Annie is almost certainly the strongest after Bertolt and Zeke. She can beat Reiner for sure, and the 4-legged and Jaw Titans don't seem as impressive.

This is Mikasa. Say something nice about her.

Not Reiner that´s for sure.

I love AM.

She will win the Erenbowl.

oh wait, you asked for something nice. sorry.

Confess your sins.

I like EH.

She has got gorgeous eyes

Marcel was noted for his strength though.

Why do people keep pretending that SnK isn't a groundbreaking series?

Can someone post the top 10 characters from that official poll thing? Did it end already?

I would fuck Annie into the ground.

I love her in the manga. Her counterpart in the anime is horrible.

They're too busy drooling over pic related.

It is pretty shit.

Reiner is Porky's cum dump
kaschy.tumblr.com/post/161703896990/galirei-is-fun-mild-nsfw-under-the-cut-biting

1. Manlet
2. Bert
3. Eren
4. Mikasa
5. Erwin
6. Reiner
7. Hanji
8. Historia
9. Jean
10. Ymir

>Thinking EMS is bad.

moeshit will never reach its peak again

So if we ever get uprising animated, it'd probably be at least 24 episodes to cover it all, right?

This so much. In 10 years it will be remembered like Evangelion

This is the June one

I guess it ended already

I legit enjoy Eromanga

EHa is corruptive, EH is purification

>chilling on /snk/ general
>start to EHpost
>hear knock on the door a few minutes later
>peek through keyhole
>see this
What do?

Nope. Less than 12 if you cut out the bad pacing.
Uprising, Rod and the start of Return to Shiganshina is 30 episodes tops.

>No Armin
Based nips

>BRYH all made it
I'm so happy.

But user, I never said it was bad. I just said that people preferred it. It's looks like garbage anyway.

And bore the normalfags to death? Better make it an OVA or movie tbqh. Even though uprising my favorite arc, I just cant see normalfags stomach snk without their didans

Meanwhile this was the top ten in a poll done by the same website in 2015

akiba-souken.com/anime/vote/v_1034/

1) Eren
2) manlet
3) Erwin
4) Hanji
5) Mikasa
6) Jean
7) Nanaba
8) Armin
9) Bert
10) Historia

Can someone explain to me why everyone here loves Kenny?

It was proxyfagged as fuck. I vote like 90 times for Hange.

Me too.

Mikasa's best EREN moment. Based OST as well, but I wish the quiet preview version was out as well.

Fite me bitch, I rekt u. You brought this ship upon yourself with your autism. Eren may like the Queen of the Walls but not the Queen of Cucked

redditors

Indeed.

Why is her other eye closed?

>It's looks like garbage anyway.
Nigger I will slice your face off.

What will be 100th chapter revelation?

Didn't mean to attach that pic.

Bert
>dead
Erwin
>dead
Ymir
>dead
>irrelevant for the past four years
Yet they're all still more popular than Armong, Isayama really fucked up with his character.

It clearly isn't. You're just partially blind is all.

le memes chara

>The meaning behind "To you, in 2000 years"

I don't know if this has been asked before but if you are a titan shifter and you eat another titan shifter, does your life extend 13 more years or you die because of the first shifter you ate?

It isn't, you can clearly see the white of the eye

That poll doesn't really count.

Now we finally have a more recent poll that we can use rather than that one from 2015. I'd say the rankings are a little off, but for the most part these are indeed the top 10 most popular.

I'm surprised Mikasa made it so high. And I remember how Arminfats bragged how Armong was higher than her in a previous poll.

Jiyuu no Tsubasa > Shinzou wo Sasageyou > Guren no Yumiya

Prove me wrong
You can't

What do the other titans strive for?

Do people actually believe this manga will still be going on the next few years? It's got maybe 10 chapters left at the very most

This isn't a magazine poll.

I can
Seishun wa Hanabi no you ni > all

Reminder Guren no Yumiya contain Eternal Champion lore

I bet two more years.

Her hair doesn't look as greasy as usual in this shot.

Ymir is ridiculously well liked for a side character who's barely showed up in the manga. I always feel so left out considering pretty much the entire fan base loves YH, I could never really get into it.

How will Zackley react to the discovery of Marley?

Heavens, look at the time. Its Benji time

Why is Eren in first place? I mean, manlet should be the first because his fujofanbase.

They already know about marley, what are you saying, he also already commented on the fact that they need to use the colossal titans.

>uses a crutch
Pieck is Annie's dad confirmed

Post single page kino.

The kinoest is yet to happen user

How the fuck is Bert #2?

Do you think hoboeren is a misdirect?

It was a power move by EL fujos as revenge for Erwin ranking higher than Eren in the magazine poll.

Best boys and best girls

What if Erin cucked Heikasa for Reiner?

I never got this page. How does a memory that hasn't yet been "remembered" make it to the past?

The power of betas self insert proxyfagging

Erenfujos were butthurt Erwin was second in the previous poll.

How did BRAM reach the walls without being eaten? They said to "run" from Ymir.
When did Zeke and Pieck turn up?
Did Pieck stay at Utgard too?
Why has the north of the walls never been a target, it's obviously less defended.
How did Zeke shift Connie's village? Is there a decent theory yet?
If they've had blimps since Grisha was a kid, but they couldn't shift people like Zeke could, will the next assault on Paradis be from the air?

I just realized that the "Dedicate your hearts" salute must be a reference to the eldians of the past literally stabbing their hearts to transform.

Kruger saw Eren's memories because there was an open path between Eren and Kruger at that time. That's why he mentioned Armin and Mikasa.

Does that mean that it's possible to chance history if shifters make paths with previous shifters? These paths are not dependent on time and place. Eren can make an connection with Kruger even through time.

Fujos and trolls

>tumblr
Of course.

Krueger can perceive all memories at once, no past nor future, like a seamless single moment.

Well we never saw mama Smith, what if Erwin's dad fucked Kuchel and manlet is Erwin's lil broh?

Is it important to protect Armin and Mikasa? Will they do something worth it or what?

>Implying Reiner does not literally turned into Raina
>Implying Ellen want beta cock

I'm starting to think it's too obvious and Isayama is trolling us. But I hope not.