Discuss Kars4Kids

For the level of antisemitism I see on Sup Forums and the disgust for the Jews and their underhanded dealings I have seen NO threads about Kars4Kids.
Anyone care to chime in?

Other urls found in this thread:

charitywatch.org/charitywatch-articles/costly-and-continuous-kars4kids-ads-disguise-charity-39-s-real-purpose/179
cbsnews.com/news/kars4kids-charity-misleads-donors-report/
nonprofitquarterly.org/2017/05/10/kars4kids-jingle-leaves/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/188797/kars-4-kids-rakes-in-the-buckz
kars4kids-scam.blogspot.com/
startribune.com/kars4kids-is-questioned-by-charity-watchdogs/136191368/
youtube.com/watch?v=K8UV7SAhvG4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abergil_crime_family
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeev_Rosenstein
youtu.be/n12P12aJefc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just do a quick google search and read the rundown on how they swindle people.

This is not a slide thread, I'm just amazed that I never see Sup Forums discussing this and what can be done to expose their shifty practices.

It's money laundering for the jooz, for all others it is a stupid fucking idea.

Even if those cars did actually go to kids (They dont) they would pick shitskins.

>tfw being slid by "red pill me on this" threads and "are tattoos degenerate"

The jingle has been stuck in my head for over 10 years, fucking hell.

1 877 kars 4 kids, k a r s kars 4 kids, 1 877 kars r kids, donate your kars today.

So the jews say that 60 seconds is not long enough to disclose that the charity supports jewish children and orthodox jewish camps.

It’s a scam.
But since it’s supposedly for charity, no one questions it. They just immediately change the radio station or tv channel because the damn song is horrible.
They probably use the money for israel

Google it. You will find story after story like this one charitywatch.org/charitywatch-articles/costly-and-continuous-kars4kids-ads-disguise-charity-39-s-real-purpose/179

Fucking slide threads fucking up my thread.

Cars 4 Yids

1-877 Kars 4 Kids
k.a.r.s. Kars 4 Kids
1-877 Kars 4 Kids
Donate your car today!
Damn I miss these ads

You had them in Ireland? This shit goes to fucking jews in NJ and NY and to a lesser degree Israel.

Lol no. I used to live in Boston, those ads drove me crazy

Being fucking slid sucks. I wanted a discussion and now it's just sliding down the tubes.

Don’t feel bad
When the Equifax data breach happened, nu/pol/ gave it zero attention as well. I created a daily thread for nearly two weeks, but it wasn’t meme worthy.
Have a bump

>Oorah, which means “awaken” in Hebrew
>Oorah is also the battlecry of the Marines

Almonds status:
[x] Activated
[ ] Not Activated

Holy crap. As if that shit jingle wasn't bad enough, it's a jew trick to boot!!

Didn't realize it huh?
The actual battlecry is Hoorah

>kars for yids

If you read the fine print on their website the cars only go to Jewish kids.

Is this Kar kid friendly?

Needs to be smaller for smaller hands.
>pic related what I want to do to my moist nugget

bamp

>However, new revelations about the charity are no laughing matter. According to the Minnesota attorney general, between 2012 and 2014, Kars4Kids raised $3 million in the state through car donations. But less than $12,000, less than one percent of what was raised, went to Minnesota kids.

cbsnews.com/news/kars4kids-charity-misleads-donors-report/

>cbsnews.com/news/kars4kids-charity-misleads-donors-report/
We can stop the sliding if we keep posting

>Where does the money go? Ninety percent of the monies donated go to a sister organization, Oorah, a New Jersey-based charity that operates Jewish youth summer camps in New York.

>nonprofitquarterly.org/2017/05/10/kars4kids-jingle-leaves/

>no branding
>not a Kar
Kids will not buy your kar

>Kars4Kids.
>Your donation will benefit Kars4kids, a d/b/a of Oorah Charitable Organization / Oeuvre De Bienfaisance Oorah, a national organization dedicated to addressing educational, emotional, and spiritual needs of Jewish children and their families.

>Jewish children and their families.

Digits have been duly noted but mine will be easier for tiny kids

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/188797/kars-4-kids-rakes-in-the-buckz

Fuck off to /k/
Mosins suck anyway. Faggot.

I've got a few other guns as well.
>Glock 27c
>NAA .22 supermag
>.38 S&W Chief Special
>Saiga .308 Winchester converted to AK furniture (full 922r compliant)
>Ruger 10/22
>Ruger Mini-14

See United Way. Great money grab and all CEO's are in the scam and push it on their employees.

Salvation Army is the way to go, they do great work and actually help people get off the streets and drugs by giving them jobs and a place to stay to get on their feet. They do a lot more than that, but they are really underrated.

>kars4kids-scam.blogspot.com/

Just to add, I read the article here:

Holy fuck, that is some shady ass shit. Just think what would happen if we did it but just for white kids.

Oh the jews would be whipping their negroid counterparts into a foaming frenzy of rage.

Yeah, because being a piece of shit racist trying to "expose" a charity for being a "scam" makes you SO MUCH better than donating your car to kids.

Go to hell

What are you doing there rabbi?

>piece of shit racist
pic related

Don't be racist, goy! Donate your car so greedy Jews won't have to play to send their children to summer Jew camp! hehehehehe...

*have to pay

>that meme

I don't even have to make this shit up.
startribune.com/kars4kids-is-questioned-by-charity-watchdogs/136191368/

That image is quite large. He's a smaller version.

The money goes to Orthodox schools in New Jersey and New York. It's literally Kars 4 Yids. I heard a commercial here in the Midwest, so they are scamming the flyover goyium while dropping all the cash on the coasts.

I expected a more sophisticated bait, memeflaggot, extra points for the Hebrew filename, though.

The gullible goyim hears "cars for kids" and naively believes the money raised will help children who are suffering in some manner. How foolish! BAHAHAHAHAHA!

>According to tax forms, Oorah is “a Jewish outreach organization for the purpose of imparting Jewish education, values, and traditions, as well as guidance and support, to Jewish children who lack access to these fundamentals.” The charity does little fundraising outside of the grants it receives from Kars 4 Kids each year. Its website describes the many programs it offers children, which range from summer camps, to helping students find appropriate Jewish day schools, to providing tuition assistance for students transitioning from free public school to yeshiva. Oorah also offers scholarships to those desiring to spend a gap year abroad in Israel.

SWINDLERS

I seriously can't believe more people on Sup Forums aren't up in arms about this. I've not seen one thread about it though. Figured I'd bring it up after I was driving in Illinois and saw a billboard for the "charity".

The jews are scammers, this is literally a Jewish scam. Like literally and it doesn't even hide it.

Sup Forums needs full exposure to the scam since it flies under most of their radar.

What would be the easiest way to get people rustled about this?

I need Kars4Kids otherwise I'd have to pay for the trips to Israel and summer camp vacations that my children make use of.

Thanks for the donations, goyim!

Start a hashtag trending, something catchy but not overly antisemetic.
#kars4(((something))) or #kars4kids and links to all of the controversies and true practices of the two sister organizations. Maybe the salaries of their controlling boards. Tag some shitlib hashtags in there so that it gets out to more fuckers

Yeah I can hear the littl fucker singing in my head too
Why would children without kidneys need shitty cars?
Unless it's a hospital themed demo derby where the winner gets a fresh Chinese penal colony kidney

>salaries of their controlling boards
Good idea, you can also bet that there's some cross contamination between who ever is on those boards and the companies they're funelling money to.

This "charity" doesn't help sick children. Read the thread.

kids cant drive. what the fuck is a kid going to do with a car? more like Kars 4 Kikes.

nice trips

So where do we start and how do spread awareness to the rest of Sup Forums?
My image filename in original post

Well?

bump

>this entire thread
I can't stop laughing. Where can I buy these well maintained Sunday driver cars donated by old people that don't know any better?

So how do we slowly make the masses aware of the JQ and the scam of kars4kids? I said some sort of hashtag activism but we need to slowly redpill them.

They take any cars. Kind of like Golf Mill Ford commercial.
>push it, pull it, tow it to Golf Mill Ford

show them your 23veyandme results and explain that since you're jewish you need a car because of muh sixteen gorillion as reparations from the racisms. if they say no steal the jew cap this is their source of power and need to use their sheeny curse at maximum power.

> where you won't get a lemon, at toyota of orange.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8UV7SAhvG4

How could burgers not realise this shit was to pay for faggots like >its the most jew scheme there is

wait, so I can't buy one if I have a normal sized nose?

>Kars4Kids reportedly has insisted that it is not trying to mislead anyone with its ads, claiming that a 60-second spot does not allow for time to inform people of its mission

I've always been puzzled how this company makes enough money from people giving away their second most expensive possession in order to keep affording those radio advertisements.

And now that I look at the Wikipedia page apparently it's not about giving kids cars at all but is instead a Jewish ponzi scheme that teaches young Jews how to Jew? wtf?

At no point do they say it's a charity to give cars to kids, they simply repeat their company name in a song. Welcome to Jews.

or steal the the source of their power.
hint: it rhymes with yamaha

I always liked doing stuff like that in my drafting classes.
>make a sphere
>material: chrome
>look at the reflection of it to see who took the picture

The whole thing just screams jewtrickery. Pretty sure the money they "lost" in real estate was "lost" to a pretty wealthy jew in "spiritual need".

Hope burgers scream about this enough that it acctualy gets investigated. And they publicly shame the ceo`s\founders.
>pic related is the founder

I think it's his brother that runs Shoresh but I'm not sure. I once signed up my friend's dad for the Jewish newsletter knowing full well he hated Jews and has a ton of Nazi memorabilia that he's purchased over the years. DROVE HIM FUCKING MAD

Scam. If you're going to donate a vehicle, look up local Catholic charities.

>le trustworthy spiritual leader

I'd rather just donate money to the Salvation Army. If I have a vehicle I'm going to try and get a bit more than Blue Book Value for it instead of only writing off it's listed value this way I can come out ahead.

How many people do you think got ID rekt from that breach?

The Fireball. Even if you don't shoot the bastard the flames it spits out will scare 'em off.

I've noticed the local talk radio station no longer airs commercials for K4K for the kack it is.

Basic summary?

I've been playing with two different modifications on the nugget, here is the other I was thinking about looking into.

Were you illegal?

>donate your car to K4K
>think you are helping children in need in your area
>they sell the car
>money all goes to jews in NJ and NY to pay for jew camp for little jews

goyim give away their cars and then the jews in israel sell them for a markup in eastern europe and south east asia and pocket the profit, tax free

it's advertised on every major AM and FM radio station and they even have advertisements on fox news hourly

it's the greatest jewish swindle of all time, it is truly impressive, it almost makes me want to be jewish

they even accept "land donations"

so it isn't just a really annoying jingle

No sir and they've been embroiled in multiple scandals.

My question is why this crime (((family))) always got slaps on the wrist when any of them were caught doing anything.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abergil_crime_family

Such as this asshole who distributed tons of ecstasy and where usually each pill was enough for a life sentence, he was caught with tons of it and got slapped on the wrist and walked away. That’s my question.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeev_Rosenstein

>criminal activities
>car theft

I'm missing the connection to kars4kikes

Did you miss the millions of ecstasy tablets distributed?
The connection is kikes do what they want with zero fear of prosecution because if in trouble, they will get extradited to Israel and ruled by a Jew Judge and given slaps on the wrists.

Oh, this is also a problem.
>side note
Did anyone notice they have completely phased out legacy captcha?

no i saw that, i just kinda found it funny with the cars for kids thing

>From Wikipedia
Disclosure and Effectiveness Concerns
-
In 2017, the Minnesota Attorney General conducted a compliance review and submitted a 300 page report to the IRS. The report found that only 44% of funds raised by Kars4Kids went to good works, and that the charity had invested in a Ponzi scheme, in addition to losing $9.2 million from real estate projects controlled by the second cousin of the Kars4Kids CEO
>second cousin of the Kars4Kids CEO
>Oy vey Schlomo! We've 'lost' the holdings on the property valued at $9.2 million. I am sorry cousin, it was a bad 'deal'

Many of these guys just believe in false conspiracy theories about ww2 and hitler. Many still believe that the holocaust did not occur and use false information or misrepresentations to justify their claims. In europe Many of these far right "extremist" are completely misinformed about ww2 and the holocaust becuase of documentaries like "The greatest story never told" wich i recommend you read the book by Timothy Snyders "Bloodlands" for a debunking of that documentary. You should ask these neo nazis, why hitler invaded Czechoslovakia in 1939. He already "saved" the German population...its a myth that he was only trying to rxpand germany to its ethnic territory.

Watch video

youtu.be/n12P12aJefc

>rabbi Schlomo to the rescue