Droppped

>mc is a Chad

Everyone in this show is fucking autistic.

Spotted the bus riders

The only Chad is the merc guy everyone is autist

This guy had the best arc. I really teared up during that crash scene. He literally did nothing wrong.

>FWD
>Nothing wrong

>He literally did nothing wrong
Well he kinda tried to kill Dagumi and he sent his friend to the hospital.
But I'll have to agree.Shingo's race is my favorite.The music, the choreography, the tension everything was perfect.

but it aids him in his preferred racing conditions

>He doesn't find plain downhill races any fun, preferring to race under a mutual handicap he calls the Duct (Gum) Tape Death Match. In this handicap match, both drivers tape their right hand to the steering wheel for the duration of the race. By doing this, a driver limits their own steering capabilities and it makes turning a challenge in a rear wheel drive car, as "catching" a car's oversteer on the exit becomes quite difficult. In a front-wheel drive car though, the use of the handbrake assists in turning the vehicle in corners.

>both drivers tape their right hand to the steering wheel for the duration of the race
How do they shift?

With their Japanese hand.

You're retarded

C O L D O S C I L A T I O N S

you're stupid

With their foot obviously. Are you stupid?

COOL VIBRATIONS

Automatic transmission

Chads don't get cucked, he's just an autist

Shingo, stop posting.

So a somewhat autistic guy that somehow managed to do well on some dates only to get cuked later is worse then the never ending stream of shy "what is sex?" self insert idiots with a herat of gold that get all girls without having to do anything?

>takumi mentions ducttape race to his father
>father talks in himself about how its one of the most dangerous challenges
>later there is the cat and mouse race challenge
>be excited what kind of special challenge is introduced later
>nothing
>not even return of the ducttape match

user, that's the impostor, he drives a hachi-go.
This are the real Project D

Nips drive on the wrong side of the road so they shift with the left hand

MUHAHAHAHA