Sup Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums.

I am not trying to be a part of this board YET, because I know about my lack of information and knowledge about Anime.
I was just curious how many animus I have to actually watch in order to be a part of this board.
Here every Anime that I've watched:

Yu Gi Oh
Yu Gi Oh Gx
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso
Angel Beats!
AnoHana
Shimoneta
High School DxD
Kimi no na wa
5 Centimeters per Second
Cowboy Bebop
Castle in the Sky
Grave of the Fireflies
My Neighbor Totoro
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Arrietty
The Wind Rises
Neon Genesis Evangelion
To Love Ru (currently watching)
Gurren Lagann
Toradora (currently watching)
Sword Art Online
Redline
One Punch Man
Trinity Seven

Yeah, I think thats it, even though I forgot some but thats alright..
So Sup Forums you got any tips for me? anything I may want to watch? (not a request)
And yeah, don't go to hard on me, been watching animes for like 2 - 3 months

The saddest thing about this post is that you've probably seen more anime than most of the current posters on Sup Forums.

shit man, you for real?
I always thought everybody here has at least 300+ Animes on MAL

A lot of people do, but every season there are more newfags and crossboarders that tip the scales.
>animes
I feel like this has to be bait.
Just go to and lurk. Use google more, too.

just go through all the 80/90's anime, normie trash is kinda important too so you know what trash actually is.
most of the more popular anime is referenced too much to avoid.

well, you have both the veterans and then the 12-year olds who come here to post lame memes.
at least you've got a repertoire, so I, for one, welcome you

>normie
Hello crossboarder.

in my native language the plural of anime actually is "animes" sorry for that, no bait though

alright, thanks

thank you!

>repertoire
Of Netflix, Ghibli, and meme anime?
We speak English round these parts. Not Nazi.

Stupid fag

Bro, the OP is just some shitty lame nearly-oldfag pretending to be an annoying newfag.

was just trying to show him that I am for real, don't exactly know whats your plroblem tho

Prove that I'm not imagining you without resorting to kraut-lingo.

>nearly-oldfag pretending to be an annoying newfag

fpbp

That's plenty. Keep watching and enjoying.

I watched Shimoneta recently. I wish they made more.

They can’t now since Anna died

>in my native language the plural of anime actually is "animes" sorry for that, no bait though

What language is that? Wrongese? Sorry, but as it's a loanword it follows the same rules as the parent tongue.

You're not one of those faggots that use paninis (or worse, panini's) are you?

Daily reminder that Anna is kill. Fucking loved low seeds myself.

Stay off 'ddit for 6 months to get the toxins out of your system. Stop posting, never post a thread again until you know board culture which you obviously don't. Just read for now. Watch Sup Forums rec list just use google. You'll get deleted soon for breaking the rules so read those too. Fuck off for now pretty much. Cluttering the board with "hi newfaggot here i just started watching anime" is cancer we hate. Make sure you stay off 'ddit and MAL for 6 months atleast, it's very important.

The equivalent of at least 10000 standard single-cour series. You must also lurk for at least 10 years before posting on Sup Forums.