Precure thread

Precure thread

Precure is DEAD. Ne, iru?

What would sex with her be like?

With maho and kira pandering to the fun SOL demographic will the new series finally get back to it's roots?

I love you /pc/

As soon as Maho started /pc/ went from the best thread on Sup Forums to the worst. Gee, it must be because Maho was so good! That's the logical explanation. Oh wait, logic is edgy fedoracore shit for loser virgin teenagers, I meant it's the COMFY explanation! So comfy just like Aikatsu! Actionfags need to kill themselves because Precure is much better this way! It's just like my moe SoL lesbian subtext anime! So comfy wheeeeeeeeee!

COMmMFFFgsrYYyyeYYYYYYYYyy
O
M
F
YRR

Mahou is a gateway Precure of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and GAYNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the magic, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole /u/ faggotry and everything about the Mahou world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on daily lives, and overall happiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Mahou is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /pc/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Precure threads ever encourage the mahoufags to show their faces here.

Like CASH KOMA

I must protect this precious Frenchie from the perfidious Albion.

Tensai Patisserie CL

Why doesn't Toei just cure-up-rapapa themselves out of the dullest season in the history of the Precure franchise? Seriously each episode following the damedame witch and her pals from Not-Hogwarts as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the childish imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of animation, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Toei vetoed the idea of Urobutchi directing the series; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody? Just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for Mofurun merchandise. The Precure series might be anti-fanservice (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Sailor Moon series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least kirakira is good though
"No!" The writing is dreadful; the show is terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time a character baked sweets, the character had to spout "kirakiraru kiraru!"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Toei's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they have no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Maho by the same Urobutchi. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Precure at 3 or 4, then when they get older they will go on to watch Madoka." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you "Precure" you are, in fact, trained to watch Madoka.

Kira² is pretty close to other Precure with its SoL side. Last arc was basically about a brainwashed fairy villian. Current one is about recruting a new fairy-Cure, and also some villian exposition. It doesn't get more Precure than that.
Her brother is much cuter!

>Urobutchi
I know this is a paste, but fuck this hack.
After Madoka and Gaim I really hope he will never be allowed into Toei again.
I'd rather take garbage like Mahou and Ghost than have to deal with /pc/ becoming much more cancerous than it already is.

MATTAKU DAZE

ಠ_ಠ

orz

Ah, a falseflagging Mahoman trying to make Mahohaters look stupid! Keep up the good work, friend.

>fun SOL

No, previous seasons already did that better

>CL
Cunny Lover?

Fuck off

Fuck me!

Oh, CL as in "see el", Ciel. I thought they were initials for Cure Loser or something because no one liked her. Nice to know that those posts weren't ironic though, I really liked how her Frenchness adds to the show.

I like Ciel so far. Honestly expected her to be much worse.
As for CL thing it is just an overlap with Kamen Rider. Ex-Aid's main character is called Emu and he is also known as Tensai Gamer M with M basically sounding as his name.
I find that CL is nice abbreviation anyway.

Ciel notices that Ichika can see kira-kiraru, and knows it's special, then is disappointed by her dessert, apparently because Ichika can't do what she can.
Is it because she thinks Ichika can't make kkr? But then tons of dessert-makers from all over town can.
So what's she disappointed for?
And will any of this be even remotely important?

Basically Ichika fucked up by doing flashy moves instead of concentrating on her feelings and technique to make a cake overflowing with kirakiraru.
Also she didn't do the "Kirakira=kirarun" chant.

>So what's she disappointed for? And will any of this be even remotely important?
Maybe she thinks that if she teamed up with someone else who can feel the kirakiraru the could make sweets that will return her brother's egao.
But then she was dissappointed that Ichika's cake turned out to be pretty average.

Maybe. It just seems like being able to see it is way more important (or at least more rare) than being able to generate it. So far, anyhow.

Think about it like this - one can have a good ear for music, but shitty hands and voice, so they can only admire existing stuff.
While Ichika has an eye for Kirakiraru, she showed no baking sense in front of Ciel, so she thought that it's a waste, or something to that effect.

Must I use the condom?

Will you take responsibility?

>bitching about maho during kirakira.
Why?

How many fucking times does the fairy become the extra Precure?

What kind of little girl would find a fairy as a role model?

>How many fucking times does the fairy become the extra Precure?
Four, counting CL.

>precure is much better this way.
Clearly, they had a point since kirakira is basically doing the same thing. See you in a year when we finally get idol precure, goprick.

I love Precure.

I love Nozomi.

Me too, dude.

I don't usually like it when the cast plays second fiddle to a single cure and comes to the rescue during a battle but I must say that this entrance was, like the kids say nowadays, pretty cool.
Usually, when the cures arrive in the nick of the time, they immediately ask their cure sister if she's ok in a worried manner. In this entrance, however, they simply help Whip and remain in formation looking confident as fuck and then proceed to take out the trash like it's no biggie.
If I was Ciel and I just witnessed that I would probably be creaming my dress with excitement.

決定!

13 years old

Completely agree.

When is the next cat episode airing? I need more smug.

It hurts my kokoro that fanartist draw so many indecent pictures of my sweet, sweet Kirara-chan.

You're too old to listen to your kokoro. Listen to your ochinchin instead.

Not even Yukari looks down on Ichika. She may be a goober, but her whole team knows she's awesome.

Smalls!
Go find a hacksaw while I fill the bathtub with acid, big Sis is going to show you how to make bad people go away!

So, uh, if the Mahos show up during All-Star crossovers, will they be university students playing dress-up with elementary and middle school kids?

I wish kirara was real

Cute bulge.

TRÈS BIEN

more like slutrara

>had to go away for a bit
>/ai/scum invaded the thread
Get off our thread, you stubborn assholes!

/ai/ built a wall, we're stuck here now

They'll magically de-age themselves (off screen most likely) like they did in the last episode where they met Ichika. Being able to turn into a middle school loli is the best precure power after all.

Here's your bonus Ichigo.

I wish we could see the consequences of that, with all the past cures being OLs while Mirai and Liko are in loli form just smiling and creeping everyone else out.

What would sex with her be like?

Like throwing a rattlesnake into an empty barrel during an earthquake.

They'll be middle schoolers just like the GoPris

Really what made it work for me was the badass look on Custard's face.

Like constant orgasms.
You will literally see the stars and feel all kira-kira inside.

What would sex with her and her mom be like?

Rough

Ruff? No, you're thinking sex with Akira.

XD. How do I upvote?

How did the subs for episode 18 handle the korekkirin ni shite ne pun?

Is kira kira babby's first precure?

If anything, Kirakira is babby filter, I doubt anyone would pick it as their first series.

This.
Babby's first Precure is Heartcatch, which is the main reason why it is so liked and widely considered to be the best. Keep in mind that being babby's first doesn't automatically make it bad, just overrated. Heartcatch has a really strong sidecast and good character growth which makes it at least a good show.

You would not survive to tell about it.

Boring.

Technically competent, with few if any flaws, yet ultimately underwhelming.

I want to spread my male marmalade all over this french toast.

I don't want to sex Kirara, I just want to hug her and give her head pat and kisses on her cute cheeks while she affectionately smiles at me.

They'll just ignore the age issue. If you think about it, any veteran Cure should be older too, since they had a crossover with their younger selves in the last All Stars (and movie character even appeared in Mahou's last episode), so if time passed for the Mahou it must have passed for every previous Cure too.

I want to die and that's no lie.

Can't watch Precure if you're dead.