You saw me at the olympics 2012

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mjPJvZKHrnY

>pic related is me

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLSw2SRGu_JVLzb3b5v4BIDx2exoI1SaSN&t=1s&v=ST6X0Ra7zOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Oclolsdz4s
youtube.com/watch?v=0k4eh8Y2G90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek, it's cleary a costume. Do you have paranoia, user?

will be here for a half hour

Ask anything

Why is it when I kill Jews they don't turn into you?

We must be related

Most of reptilians have been arrested by people that look like this

>pic related

Hillary is a clone. That’s why her eyes do the weird shit. It’s just her breaking down. They make a new one of her every two weeks not sure desu

She was arrested as well by galactics

Not all reptilians are bad and eat humans.

The queen of England was one that was arrested she ate humans

Tell me about what went on at Camp Hero in Montauk.

>Arrested
Lololol no

When gonna be disclosure ?

Have you ever seen the monsters that have washed up on shore? They are 100% real and are just reptilians trying to mess with dna and make rats pigs etc become human like. They’re trying to make monsters they can move their souls into but it has never worked.

Reptilians believe in god as well. The same god you all believe in. We also know about Jesus. He helped humans become better people.

give me the intuitive rundown on the interaction between electromagnetism and gravity, if youre a scientist.

It won’t happen until the Milabs are shut down and everyone involved is arrested.

This guy caused a massive shitstorm. Fun to watch. Kek

Hero
>pic related

jeremy noore is triad/mosad double agent

Most reptilians in this planet are retarded actually. They just have high technology from the Insectians.

all moores afe banished from Yisrael

Absolute codswallop, humbug and hogwash.

I am still here, and I still regularly eat humans, you wretched pleb.

kill moore kill all haddads

Take selfie you twat.

ive heard they work together.

I have seen dark human sized and larger winged beings in Nevada they moved about 150ft a second.. what are they

Thanks so much for the great thread, fuckass.

make a selfie and i show my tits

Was it in the 5th dimension? Are you woke? Have you opened your third eye?

I would say your probably seeing temporals but idk

Could also be a generic experiment or
Cyborg type sit with wings.

They will do anything to try and fly

One does not posses a 'mobile telephone'.

If I wish to make contact with subject, I shall send for Jeeves and dictate a telegram, for transmission in Morse code at the local Post Office Telecommunications exchange to the indolent serf.

Lol.
Post a pic of you in reptilian form with a time stamp.
Also, if some don’t eat humans, what else do they eat?
Where do you get your supply of humans from?

EMA with a shaman at the time. Exploring scared geometry..a lot to explain. Movement was miles in tens of seconds didn’t see them travel per say

How do you open your third eye and see, user?

how many hours a day do you spend larping?
why haven't you an herod yet?
what do you have to live for?

Why are you so fucking ugly?

What is going on in antarctica?

Post a selfie with time stamp also please...

If I post a time stamped photo of me reptilian this thread will immediate 404

FUCK
I knew it

I have been spreading the information for a while now
Hillary Clinton is a shapeshifting lizard in disguise that was sent by the Devil to spread evil in the world

U aren't even the OP tho

Nice cop out.
Thread is dying. Got anything interesting to add so we can keep it alive? You must have wanted this thread for a reason.

were enough anons to save it

I know you’re not op but I have faith post pic show scales

The reptilians that eat humans have all been arrested but they used to will get them from South America poor areas of China Africa virtually all over the world even burgerland. The cia (virtually all reptilians) abducts children of heroin addicts or whatever CPS has to offer. Lots of children come from Mexican families crossing the border they just capture the parents and keep the kid. They then kill the parents at one of the fema camps they set up that are already operating out in the deserts of New Mexico AZ.

The children are also gathered by the US military although soldiers have no idea what they are doing. They just go into remote villages kill parents and capture children. They then take them to Thhe Vatican or US where is politicians and other despicable criminals rape and murder them. When the reptilians who ate humans were here they would just eat the children.

Sometimes though it would get out of hand and they were still hungry and would eat actual agents and other military closeby

do it you lizard nigger

Has to switch ips real quick

post it if you want to be taken serious

How did so many get across the border if this is the case?

Do you breed with humans and create hybrids?

How can one find you without being eaten.

Also, why make this thread?

Hey man it’s they way we were made. I like looking human it’s so much better . There is a way to look human for reptilians but involves drinking human blood. It’s how queen Elizabeth looks human.

6ft Reptilians have I’d guess about 2-3x the strength of a 6ft human man . A reptilian woman could over power a human man they have about 1.5x the strength.

Remember that dude who shot his pastor with twelve bullets to the head or whatever. Yeah it’s hard to kill someone with a hard shell and lots of regenerative healing centers. Although a few more shots and theirs would have been no coming back

Worst duds ever.
Lizard ppl confirmed.

Shoe your guga hole

Hey Zucc when are finally surrounded by angry peasants that torture you in all manner of ways for your crimes, will you call for back up?

>david wilcock boomer tier retardation

talk about space Aryans and Valiant Thor (interesting name) or you're a larper

what about this meme?

Because they don’t harvest by the thousands although the total is up to a lot now. It’s disgustig and you’d be surprised how many hybrids there are. They are ALL over the place in govt.

You may know one already he is 30 something percent reptilian mike pence. He’s one of the main players in the abductions. They used to be run by the hybrid reptilians named the bushes before they were arrested. Idk all the hybrids but they are pretty obvious to the trained eye.

S C A L E Y

K N U C K L E S

Give it away

do it faggot.

The military has a weapon that can make you freeze so that you can’t move your body.

This guy talked about it. Idk if the military reptilians Carry this with them at all times but they might.

It’s pretty accurate desu but you won’t find reptilians anywhere now.

When they do come in they come in to two places. They have portals over Geneva (hadron collider) and Roswell. Another particle accelerator.

Those particle accelerators are just portal machines that allow invaders to come in and hurt you guys.

I’m sorry

Here they are coming in.

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLSw2SRGu_JVLzb3b5v4BIDx2exoI1SaSN&t=1s&v=ST6X0Ra7zOQ

This guy was right you can talk to heaven. Good Reptilians can too.

Just scaley nuckles?
Is Trump involved in any of this?

Also make this thread so you guys will listen to this guy more

He offers all the information you guys need to rid earth of the shit hurting humans. It looks like 6000 if you are listening.

But not enough. He explains how to get the information from heaven through mediation and open your third eye.

You are seconds away from talking to heaven but you guys are too worried about MUH SLAVE job meme and cash.

Granite it’s difficult because you guys are always getting hit with energy weapons so i take it back I can understand why you don’t because of all the energy it takes. Plus its hard if you don’t have high vibration /sacred light.

>Forgot pic of guy you should follow

>the queen actually has a servant called Jeeves

You can stop larping now m8

>mfw ive always had scaly knuckles and always wondered why people had soft pussy skin knuckles

Interesting.
So what’s the reptilian end game?

There’s a lot more but it’s hard for some to believe the others.

1. Blue grey eyes
Discoloring skin
Large fangs
Tongue movements

Hybrids will not have the eye slits like the pure ones.

hey OP
why do NewAge cucks like linking NatSoc germany to reptilians?
AFAIK the vril women and thule society is as space Nordic as it gets

Ww3. the hybrids are for some reason on board with enslaving humans and doing the whole concentration camp thing again.

History lesson: ww2 was created by the reptilians they tried to have everyone kill each other so they could take over the planet for themselves. They failed and are desperately trying to do it again.

Look at all the fema camp warnings you see in America they post them everywhere they even have mounds of body caskets in vehicles i don’t understand how people don’t see this?????

Ww3 won’t ever happen though because earth is under divine protection. The nukes they keep trying to shoot off keep getting intercepted by galactics

Reptilians used Germany as the catalyst for ww2 to wipe out humans. Explains all the nazi alien spaceships you guys are right about.

who betrayed hitler?

the nazis got the technology for the flying discs from channeled "aliens" vril society

the nazis were literally contacted by fallen angels

>I’m not from or of this world. Some of my viewers can empathize, but most cannot
>cousin of jesus
>gonna die next week
I've been watching this guy for awhile. I think he's about to snap.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Oclolsdz4s

I have blue grey eyes with heterochromia.

I have dry scaly nuckles.

I have pointy, slightly large canines.

Does discoloured skin mean green?

I think those are tells that can be applied to most people to be honest.

Are you linked with the Jews?

keep this shit on /x/ you broken brained retards

Hitler was never good man. He was a mind controlled slave. He did reptilian bidding just like all world leaders under queen Elizabeth and her parents before her and so on

Who is pic related?

There are a lot of hybrids man. Remember the annunaki were native to this planet. They part reptilian.

Who is he?

If all the world leaders are under their bidding then how have they manage to duck up taking over?

A medicine man named Red Elk was on Art Bells radio show said reptilians are humans, they are our brothers of this planet and that they have souls. Is this true?

Literally who?

i know that the fuhrer died for deutschland, and that he wanted to make a supermetropolis of Berlin to be renamed Germania since wars are fucking retarded and only (((banksters))) like its massive profit.

stop lying reptilian. the swastika is an Aryan symbol of light. even some jungle nig like knows that your kind is subsersive enough to fully infiltrate the NS party and hence the (((nazi mars colonies)))

Will I be able to have my snek gf soon?

kek I must be one of them

Your fucking retarded. There are countless species across the galaxy that think they are the Most beautiful race.

That goes for the bird people the insectians reptilians dinosaurians amphibians cetations yes there are fish people. Ever heard of mermaids

If I'm not mistaken he's this guy. Admitting that all white people are aliens.

Have any relatives in law enforcement? They usually don’t even know they are hybrid but are naturally attracted to conflict and positions of power. Humans like positions of creativity versus positions of power and authority. Although not exclusive

Allright lets make this thread 404 post your face time's up soon for armageddon

Your probably 90% human man it takes like 80 % reptilian for it to really show so relax kek.

I still do not have a explanatiom for this one.
It was a secret service member of obama.

Wut was this?

there are NIGGERS and (((MERCHANTS))) on each sentient races repti-kun.

this doesn't answer my question. there a NatSoc party members who fled to antartica, and there are nazi slave colonies on mars and moons of jupiter. it's impossible that they are commanded by reptis from the beginning.

Kek I was kidding about the mermaids idk bout that haha. Wouldn’t be surprised tho

How many of you lads would mount a human mermaid qt with massive tit?

Lol that dude was arrested. Tory smith I believe has a video about him being arrested.

Bottom fish or top fish?
Scaly boobs?
Scaly vag?

wut dat?

My grandfather was in the air force but later worked on the railroad. Nobody else I know of was in the military other than my brother.

I’ve got scaly knuckles too user...

WTF IT KEEPS GETTING DELETED

You moron nazis were controlled by reptilians greys you cuck. All the bases on mars are true etc

Nazis are a pawn. You are the queens “subjects”

No humans have developed the technology on their own that I know of. Some of the hybrid humans and other select humans may have visited but everything was made by other races annunaki insectians greys reptilians etc.

Those races abused humans

Annunaki don’t anymore moved into the light

I forget where they live but I’m pretty sure it’s somewhere in this solar system

AGARThA is real

fake and gay

how were the Olympics ?

imgur if u ain't larpin