The title was honest.

I am completely delusional, I guess.

>Imouto got the shittiest one.

Why?

No one likes her.

I do, so your statement is invalid.

Hey mr No One

But you're wrong. I love her.

Woah, I didn't know they bothered to release an OVA.
Nice

we need more FPS perspective like this

Shit taste.
Sukumizu are objectively the best swimsuits.

That's not what I'm complaining about. We got no decent shots of her, that's the biggest problem here, not her swimsuit.

THE RIDE ISNT OVER?

To be honest, this was still better than the others.

S2 when

That's not enough to satisfy my dick.

Wow that was fucking disappointing, I was hoping for some new scenes

It does satisfy mine though.
>Imouto clumsily falls on her butt trying to open the closet
What have the other two whores done? Basically, just being there saying words and trying too hard to give me a boner which didn't work.

Did you close your eyes and plug your ears during airing?

We could at least have gotten some better angles.

>this is my school uniform
I don't get it.

Pretty shit desu.

I wonder if megamilk one way to music was producer paizuri

What happened to the homo one room?

You're the lead star.

youtube.com/watch?v=XeDM1ZjMK50

Swimsuit conversion for the whole series when?

Wich kind of school is she attending

Well, she was too stupid to pass the exams so she's probably in a prostitute school or something like that.

Is panda broken or am I doing something wrong?

Please tell me this is a H-anime

So they just redrew all the major scenes with the girls in bikinis? That's pretty fucking lazy huh?

based Kantoku

I just wanted more imouto so I'm bittersweet about it. This is fine though, I'll live with saving all the images here and then cry when this thread dies cause it'll be the last One Room thread ever.

Kinda disappointed they just redrew the scenes with swimsuits instead of new stuff but it was pretty good none the less. Yui > Imouto > Music

Some of us are still watching room mate, but there's not really much to talk about so the threads, if there is one, die quickly. The boys are pretty good after giving it a chance but they really don't give much service so it just feels like a worse one room. Hopefully they realize this and we get more girls instead.

>Some of us are still watching room mate
Literally why?

>Some of us are still watching room mate
Gotta say, you kinda lost me there. I dropped it after 4 cause no one was making threads and it's not the type of show I'd watch without Sup Forums.

The boys are kind of autistic cute and pretty obvious in their feelings for (You). The dynamic is romantic relationships are banned between the residents and (You) but they seem to progress well and I want to see if it turns into anything.

Faggot

I'malright with Room Mate, but the harem premise and the rotating episodes take me out of it all. Climbing autist never fails to make me laugh though. He's like a big kid.

Thanks for the head's up user, I'll be in Jail.

The imouto was kinda cute but the anime is meh

I recognize that artist

How would a full 24 minute episode first person VN adaptation like this be? I'd like to see one, maybe for a loli VN.

>wrong nyaa

>still not up on right nyaa

They should all be pregnant in this image.

Waste of tripstrips

Gosh user was right, imouto totally got shafted in this. Other two were way more lewd than her. That's fine though, imouto is still the cutest and her pouts are the best.

They should have used the segment when she wakes us up

That segment was too perfect as is. The swimsuit wouldn't be able to add anything, it might even make things worse cause it probably wouldn't offer this sweet vantage point.

>the last One Room thread ever
I'll never forget you faggots
See you trees again on the other side

Here's hoping for more first person anime like this, it really was fun.
;_;7

Wsn't one room an erotic visual novel? i swear to god that i have seen the exact same characters in the panda, but as hard i can search there is not a single one room galery there.

Please help me

Oh shit, I thought we were done for good, lads

strawpoll.me/12640243/

Reminder that imouto an eternal best
Moka an okay

Hopefully this means a little bit more One Room art on pixiv

Is there nothing better than little jiggling bumps because I don't think so

One too many negatives in there user

Sorry but Childhood Friend>Neighbor>Imouto.
They were all great but Childhood friend won my heart the most although I liked Neighbor first.

Was this also a BD bonus?

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

I almost never drop something.

Why is she so best.

You must have seen Kantoku's designs, he's done CGs for a few eroge (like Your diary)

You mean see you in next Kantoku's show. Which it's about college students and imouto reversetrap.

;_;

See you later space cowboy

>PNATY
Also, some of these are so suggestive, it's like they're inviting you to the bed.

Her story was kind f depressing. I hope onii-chan didn't overwork himself to death.

Since the thread is still alive, could you point me to a decent and translated one

None of them are translated.

Imouto best girl. Always. When are we going to marry her Sup Forums?

She's gone and we're all alone.