Brits aren't cucked

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/more-britons-believe-that-multiculturalism-makes-the-country-worse-not-better-says-poll-10366003.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/life/only-7-per-cent-of-britons-consider-themselves-feminists/
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1993597.stm
theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/29/charity-commission-investigates-far-right-groups-work-with-homeless-people
theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/29/transgender-related-hate-crime-linked-to-schools-rises
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sup Forums says Brits are cucks
>Doesn't realise that Brits are the least cucked race and that our government and public institutions are extremely cucked in an effort to control us

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/more-britons-believe-that-multiculturalism-makes-the-country-worse-not-better-says-poll-10366003.html

telegraph.co.uk/women/life/only-7-per-cent-of-britons-consider-themselves-feminists/

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1993597.stm (This one is from 2002, so the figures have only improved)

Honestly, I've stopped caring what Tyrone, the American, and Hans thinks, but I just want to put the truth out to you folks.

you forgot the hijab, muhammad

Marvelous, no one but you can fuck your anime daughter.

Sorry, but clearly the randomisation algorithms of shitpost bot 5000 thinks Brits don't have one.

Brits are good lads

My uncle is visiting from Britain tommorow, how can I understand his speech? You people don’t enunciate at all.

Good for you guys then, I want the brits to do well and stay mostly uncucked, it just maybe seems more cucked than it is because of the apparent outrage over Trump and pussified police force.

You could always learn English

>how my future daughter will dress
Your expectations vs reality

Argues have forced me to learn at least one sentence in Spanish; los Falklands son britanicos

Meme flag? Where you from bitch

It's manufactured outrage by the Jewish institutions such as the MSM and Parliament.

The people genuinely don't care about Trump; we do think he's a bit of an idiot, but we find him funny and harmless.

It's not that we are cucked it's that our government has been ruled by kike bankers for over 300 years and they've decided that the descendants of the people that made them vastly wealthy and prevented Hitler from massacring them should be poked and prodded and forced into another world war this time on our own soil.

"Las Falklands son británicas" is a popular chilean insult. Use proper grammar plz.

You mad Muhammad?

Why do islands have genders, sort your shit out, we don’t need multiple words for “the”

I know.

I think there's also the fact that if they weren't so strict on enforcing their judeo-marxist narrative we'd be leading the fight against them and their puppets.

I wanna know where your from

The girl who drew that went tranny

Meme flag come on. I won’t bite

Also........

theguardian.com/world/2018/jan/29/charity-commission-investigates-far-right-groups-work-with-homeless-people

theguardian.com/society/2018/jan/29/transgender-related-hate-crime-linked-to-schools-rises

Come on man, please

I just want to know where your from

wtf i hate messi now

Is either masculine or femenine. There is no neutral form.

I never said there was

Your country is over. It's dead. Your children will speaking arabic and you can do nothing about it. Britain is cucked to the bone.

>be brits
>get pissed when trump comes
>will roll out the red carpet for Muslim immigrants
> throw people into prison for wrongthink
>nearly vote in Jeremy Corbyn
>royal family gets blacked
>not cucked

*blocks your path*

MEMEFLAG, where are you from?

Hillary won the popular vote, mutt think critically for once

Why do you want to know it so bad? It won't change anything about the catastrophic situation of the uk.

Your clearly hiding something, are you a mutt?

When did I say America wasn’t cucked? The boomers beaned us back in the 70s

The only thing hidden is the face of your women, under their burqas.

I’m behalf of queen Elizabeth the second I grant you permission to use this very message as a deflection of the so called ‘mutt meme’. Screenshot this message and use it if someone calls you a mutt. No mutt would admit to the perrels of there country.

THIS MAN IS NO MUTT BUT A TRUE GENTLEMAN

Signed her majesty queen Elizebeth the second

Good insult, froggy?

Hey! You found me out!

Oh, did you here about the new French flag, I quite like it, it’s another tri colour but this time it’s horizontal white, white and white strips. It looks pretty nice.

like fucking clockwork

Take that royal jew cock off your mouth nigel

Funny as always, nigel. Did all funny people in your country went to australia?

Yes our German royalty is Jewish. Congratulations you’ve earnt yourself a special star. No enter the tard cage to receive your prize

This from a country who’s idea of an insult is Rosbif

take the flag off hans, we know who (((you))) are

He’s not a Jew, just a froggy

It's really funny though, the way your skin turn red is fucking hilarious.

Wonderful

Would feel the colonising wrath of my German/English/Irish nigger genes

Nigger what are you doing? This thread is just a big invitation for mutts and krauts to take the piss

he says while eating a spotted dick

have you ever even been to britain you dumbo

you guys literally have a channel called BBC

you fucking dickheads just want to be like us, but then you shit on us. id rather have 5 non-whites than 1 muslim.

>brits arent cucked

oc

>brits
>arent
>cucked

look at this kike sharing the (((news))) from his kike tabloids

>Governed and gang raped by Muslims
>Blames Jews
May be under your bed hiding a Jew? Last time a real Jew was in charge of Britain it was empire.

The left was from Sweden I think, the right makes me want to end it all

>you forgot the hijab, muhammad

Brexit

>britain isn't a surveillance sta-

other euroshit cant say anything about the anglo master race until they leave EU

Save a life, bin that knife.

That was the same jew who fought against a real Briton and an ardent imperialist.

you guys literally had a president who had a bc

ACTYUALLY Americans have an unusual way of speaking where they vary the loudness of keywords instead of the clarity, which is different to many languages.

Briton: 'm going t'th shop
American: I'm GOING to the STORE

Are you roadman senpai init