*Properly researched, well presented and measured reply that takes context into account*

>DUDE facts don’t care about your feelings LMAO!!
>Haha Oy Vey my fellow kekistanis amirite?
>This liberal can’t accept that my objective statement, that completely neglects the basic premise of causation and correlation, is a FACT
Why do people still think (((Ben Shapiro))) is good at debating?

It’s because people on here would rather “trigger lefties” than actually persuade them that their ideology is superior. Shapiro is good at that hence he’s liked despite being shit

>talking shit instead of debating him
Alright. Sure.

(((Ben Shapiro))) thinks money is free speech. Campaign contributions should not be limited because money is free speech. Beyond retarded.

Somebody needs to go to an event of his in drag as Michelle Fields and repeatedly fall down for no reason, then scream "Help me Ben you're my only hope!"

So you’ve never watched Ben Shapiro I take it?

Wha you described is absolutely nothing like him, if you are going to try to mock at least try to be somewhat accurate

Reminder that Ben Shapiro only has a career because of daddy's industry connections.

Remember, Trump is only president because he got 1 million dollars at the start of his career.

I was completely unaware Trump used 1 million dollars to literally buy himself the presidency, shlomo.

All he does is repeat edgy phrases like Facts don't care about your feelings to moron lefties then sits back and basks as his equally retarded right-wing followers jump around like chimps screaming rekt

>the media being the gatekeepers is preferable
Nah, you're retarded

Under what premise do you base the limitation? Paid politicians? That wasn't already happening?

>Implying the media aren't part of the paid problem
(((They))) control everything

Doesn't erase the fact that the media provides value to a campaign that is invisible to contributions

You think Clinton would have done nearly as well without all the clitsucking?

You think if Trump didn't basically hijack the media he would have done as well?

Who said the media should be gatekeepers? Bribes are bad. It is the definition of corruption. So, just because it was happening before means we should just make it allowed out in the open? Murder has always happened, we should just make it legal, problem solved.

>thinks Ben Shapiro is a bad debater
>uses strawman arguments

You tried.

I didn't say they should be, I said they are

Learn yourself some comprehension bong

You're literally retarded.

He really destroyed all his credibility when he defended Michelle Fields ad nauseum despite continuously being proven wrong. He even brings it up weekly to this very day. He knows he fucked up.

>Directly quoting him
>Strawman

pic related best eceleb

I think you have lost track of the conversation.

>Directly quoting him
>???

You're trying so hard!

Cheapest presidency ever. Hillary could learn a thing or two.

Shapiro thinks the information landscape is like chess- with rules. But it's more like guerilla warfare. He is so far behind someone like Trump (a true meme master) its not even funny. Hes like a child.

He needed a reason to leave Breitbart. Looking at how things turned out since then, I'd say he doesn't have any regrets.

But that's not true tho

This.

He wins debates, but he can't change anyone's mind.

Dave Rubin is the only talk show host who is legitimately honest these days.

He'd have more lefties on if they weren't such huge cowards armed with insults instead of reasoned arguments.

You seem really upset that there's a Jew who has the ability to win every debate. He's not super persuasive, but to imply Ben is a lefty-style banshee that just repeats shitty memes and acts like he won despite evidence is to be a real ignorant fag

>WAAAAH MY FEELINGS WAAAAAH
>kek cuck cuckity cuck cuck cuck xDDDD
>woowooh i stats m8 x)
Why do people still think Sup Forums has arguments against Ben?

It's only by triggering lefties that they can begin to wake up. There's so much social pressure to be a lefty that without shocks they will continue to be a lefty. If you can shock them enough with one fact, one truth about reality, that they will go and check it you've won. Once they do that fact check they will come on over, it's a slow process but they'll change.

>*Properly researched, well presented and measured reply that takes context into account*
Something that people never present to him.

This is the faggiest fucking Twitter profile pic you could ever use.