My Hero Academia

Is she autistic?

yes

Se literally has none of the symptoms and you chose a really bad example page.

Is this going to be the best anime moment of the next year?

im more exited for deku vs muscular framalam

This is my favorite stick figure drawing

Fresh OC

Reposting my autism
All girls are 10/10, but Kendou is a 11/10

Reminder that Kendou will never be relevant

I maintain a secret hope that Muscle man will show up again in some capacity. He was surprisingly charismatic for a one off villain

Probably, if it gets as much sakuga as the Todoroki fight.

Clearly they're setting up for the prison breakout arc.

If only moonifsh still had teeth

The genuine hype for both of these fights is going to be great. People like to shit on the Muscular fight, but it's such a great character moment.

New Vigilante when?

Is Hori well or not, GOD DAMN IT JAPAN.

>tfw I will never hold Ochako in my arms after a long fay
>tfw She will never fall asleep in my arms after she's had a long day

Yes.

Seriously, that fight was amazing.

I love big hands and strong arms too user

Secret club

Oh dang, user!

It looks like your own unique quirk finally manifested itself!

Just go ahead and tell me your month of birth and favorite color and I'll tell you what it is!

Figured it's gonna be a long wait for anything new so might as well do more of this for a while if people are up for it

November and blue

I got the Antimagnet quirk last time

September and blue.

November, Purple.

March
Black.

July
Green

February and Orange

I bet Kedou rides a cool Kawasaki... like a Z1 or an H2 triple

Where the fuck is the OVA, what the hell are you doing Japan?

September, orange.

QUIRK: BODY LOCK
CLASS: EMITTER
You can choose any part of your body to "hold" in space as in stasis, uneffected by gravity or any other kinetic energy. That part simply will not move. By rapidly changing the parts that you put on "hold" you can sorta "climb" the air and do a bunch of other cool stuff! Wow
Also you have a cute tuff of fur on your chest and a devil-like tail. Wow

August and magenta

Secret club

Ill deal with the devil. December Grey

June and White

QUIRK: VAPOR TUBE
CLASS: TRANSFORMATION
Anywhere on your body you can grow short tubes made of carbon, from which you can expel large volumes of water vapor! You can contol the density and the intesisty of priduction but be careful to not dehydrate!

Not bad user, can I "hold" my entire body to be fucking invincible?

Here, while we wait, have a screenshot that represents how we are feeling right now

QUIRK:NUMB
CLASS:EMITTER
You can tun any part of your body or all of it completly numb and unfeeling. Wow. Whatcha gonna do with something like that, user?

eyy do me
December
Red

Feb, Blue, 4u

September
Aqua

go on, humor me.

February, green.

Try as I might, I cannot find a use for this other than blowing steam out of my nose.

literally Kickass.

QUIRK: TRAP FLOOR
CLASS:TRANFORMATION
You are able to instantly tranform into extremely thin "sheet" of carbon amd muscle based tisue. The outter layer of that sheet is a perfect emitation of the whatever surface you were touching while transforming

I'm actually looking forward to deku+kacchan vs all might, and that's basically up next after stain, if i'm not mistaken

>Gun Head's quirk is that he has a gun, the things anyone can pick up and practice with
it's fucking nothing

How many heroes are there that might as well be quirkless? All Deku had to do to make it into a hero school was work out and learn martial arts.

QUIRK:LIFE SPRING
You can rapidly enhace your regenirative abilities by absorbing water with your body.
Serious enjuries will reqire quite a lot!

That's an interesting dynamic because you'd assume that they would become an aquatic based hero to heal as much as possible but then they can still fuckin drown

Deku looked fucking hot when he defeated Muscular and saved the boy. So fatherly.

QUIRK:AUTOMATON
You are able to transform any single, well defined object into a robot like creature. The object will grow limbs and eyes and will perform one single task that you assign to it. If the task is completed it will go back to normal.
The more and larger automatons you create the bigger is the strain on your brain, and overdoing it might result in falling unconcsious.

Re-reading the license exam, it really didn't stated that toga couldn't copy quirks , just that she didn't expect ochako to float at that situation. So what if she could copy quirks too, it would go with desire to fully become another person ,and it wouldn't be a overpowered to be born with because she wouldn't be able to use multiple quirks at a time, she would just be a better monoma

QUIRK:ARMS +
CLASS:TRANSFORM
You can grow copies of your arms from any point in your body! You can grow as many as you want but making too much might make it hard to control all of them!

Gran Torino is a ghost, same with Izuku. The shabby apartment is the dead give away.

One for All is possession. The one who saved Bakagou was Kamui Woods. Kamui Woods was lectured because he's an adult, Bakugou was praised because he was a middle schooler.

The one thing you don't want your favorite character to do is inherit One for All. It means they're a fucking goner.

Nice, I can be friends with Shoji

It will be in this season.

April and Blue.

QUIRK:TRUE SIGHT
By closing your eyes you are able to see the shape of everything around you in a radius of 2 miles rather than just the reflections of light. You can't see the colors tho.
It's sorta like looking at a video game level if every texture became transparent!

March and Cyan famalampai

Now user, what about some eugenics?

That's pretty cool, thanks

July, teal

QUIRK:THE GIFT
CLASS:???
By "gifting" a person any kind of object you are able to grant them a quirk of your own design. They will have that quirk for as long as the object you gave them is on their person.
The process of making quirks is a bit random and you in the end you only have about 50% control over what it's gonna be.

I don't know about that.

October, green

Tailman, Sadrock, Sugarlips, and Sero should be sent to class B

Ibara, Mei, Kendou, and Monoma should replace them

Explain why this isn't genius

25 episodes this season. Tournament ends this week. Stain arc is not that long.

April, green

Close.

Hero course is fixed

>Monoma
>In Class A

M A D M A N

A

D

M

A

N

Well, that's OP.

QUIRK: EYE FOR EYE
By looking 2 people in the eyes and activating your quirk you can exchange their vison between them. One will only see from the others eyes and visa versa.
By looking in the mirror, you can use it on youeself!

Because Mei isn't in Class B, so in your scenario class B would have 21 students, and that can't happen

Alright Satan.

March
Green

No, unfortunatly the most you can hold at once is about a half of your arm.

there is literally zero reason for mei to be in the hero course

Your spatial awareness would be absolutely fucked if you do that

November, Red.

March, green

Fukkin nice. Ill enroll in the suppourt class, and move on to the BnHA SWAT team equivilant.

She has izuku blood . If she can copy izuku power then she'd have her version of ofa . She could be the venom to his Spiderman , the zoom to his flash , the bizarro to his Superman

July, Red.

Mei is Support Department.

Other than that, great idea.

she could be an insta cripple with blown-off limbs

The Lounge Arc will literally be the greatest in anime history
Mustard Gas vs Testux4 will be intense quality
Muscular getting SMASHED will be awared for 12 feature awards
O MY DARK SHADOW will be the greatest episode
Then Afo vs Ofa will blow every shonen out of the dry water

QUIRK:MELTING POINT
By licking your finger and then putting it on a solid non organic object you can change the melting point of that material to the temperature of your body or even less!
You can only effect about 30 kg of matter at once, any more will make your head hurt really bad!

June
Dark Blue
give me something good satan

I doubt Ojiro is going anywhere and too a lesser extent Sero, they're at least fairly popular.

I SAID IT DIDN'T I YOU BASTARDS

THERE'S A THIRD MORE TERRIFYING POSSIBILITY

I'M BOTH RIGHT

AND CRAZY

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MADOKA REBELLION "IZUKU MIDORIYA"

Never said she was m8

November
Green

>no Mineta

fucking kys

QUIRK:BIG SNAKE
CLASS:TRANSFORM
You can turn in a giant snake! You are a size of an underground train! Scary! You're tough and quick too!
That said a strong knock on a head will turn you back and once you're back you will always feel really weak and dizzy for about 10 minutes. Transforming rapidly without rest is extremely bad for your health!
Also in your normal form you have a snake nose, eyes and tongue. Sexy? You decide.

>unironically putting literal whos into this class
>having Kirishima and his brother be in the same class
>having Megaman: The Quirk
>having Vines in the class
Fuck no, i would rather have sugar daddy and Mineta

Now I want fanart of deku fighting evil deku
She seems like a quick learner , but hay maybe hori can pull something out of his ass, like every time she's damaged her body regenerates back into her original form

January and Red

cant wait to see

UNITED STATES OF SMAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

on anime

>he hates heroes because they accidentally his face

Jesus Christ, really?