Meds need to stop larping as ancients

Can Meds please stop larping as Ancient Romans and Greeks? It only get us in trouble. Mussolini tried to larp as a Roman Emperor and he failed miserably and became an international embarrassment. Naturally our professional German Overlords had to intervene and help them out, but Hitler was furious and the attack on the USSR was delayed by 2 weeks and thus they lost.

Our Med countries got sacked, invaded and raped for centuries. All our good blood is of Germanic stock and all positive attributes in our society are due to Nordic genetic streams. Why else do you think we always praise light skinned individuals here and regard them as having high status.

Our Med continent is basically no different than South America. A continent of mongrels. Only Northern Italy is doing relatively well because they have the most Germanic blood. After all they were conquered by the Germanic Lombards and Germanic tribes inherited the Western Roman Empire. Our whole continent has been raped and ransacked by various groups throughout the last 2000 years. From Germans to Moors to Arabs to Turks. We no longer have any real identity or racial strength. We are already sliding into second world status. The Balkans and Greece already are. Spain will be next and finally Italy. We don't have have clean tap water. How can we larp as the sons of Rome, when everything we try goes totally wrong, and all our past-colonies have turned to utter shite, while the Germanic colonies (North America, Australia, NZ) are all still part of the 1st world? Honestly I think Hitler was too mild on us. He lost the war because of us stinking useless mutts.

4/10 At least you tried using a med-looking flag.
sage goes in all fields

We all know who the real Romans were nigga

So every European is a mutt by your logic

I wonder why the Empire fell

Look at that, they all look like Crooks and Thieves. The only positive characteristics they have are Nordic in nature.
And why are you posting so many Syrian Romans and a half Jew my fellow nigger.

Stop larping as a med.
go back to your snowy wasteland snow nigger

whats up with all these meds larping on twitter and posting anime

could you goys play nice with each other and realise that the real threat are the kikes?

But the people behind this sort of shit are the jews using proxies to begin with. Just look at the nordic thread. There is not even an attempt to hide it or make it believable.

None of these pathetic medshits look like the Roman Emperors up to them, LOL

jomon looking people are common in japan?

why a slav is larping as nordic larping as roman?

I am Slavo-Germanic, not just slav.

protestants, jews, what's the difference? both are money obsessed animals with a chosen people complex constantly attacking europeans

Please, you can't be serious...

then you are a hybrid larping as a nordic larping as a roman, i definetly can tell you have no roots towards roman empire

My race created the Roman Empire.

>pole
>nordic

me on the right

those trips don't lie

>implying I'm a poolack
>leaf
discarded

are you a germanic/slavic rapebaby scheming to take back breslau, danzig etc?

Damn you're right

No I'm just offended for Poland, you ingrate.

>bradley cooper the roman

Was anyone bothered by Alexander the Great being played by an Irish?

Died at 33, which is concurrent with irish culture

they are the most attractive, therefore most represented in media. Quite the opposite out and about.

>meme flag

half is

>Why else do you think we always praise light skinned individuals here and regard them as having high status.
we don't that's why people here tan themselves?

medlet twitter we wuzes more than any nog iv ever seen

>All our good blood is of Germanic stock and all positive attributes in our society are due to Nordic genetic streams.

What's funny is that the barbarians were the invaders and were so in awe with roman culture that they turned themselves into an hybrid between romans and barbarians in terms of culture.

These are the nations that became powerful. Pure nordic nations like Sweden were always secondary powers, even at their peak, with maybe the brief exception of vikings.

Divide and conquer thread.
>Continue, OP
I love watching the useful idiots of this board bicker like women about inconsequential nonsense