What do we do with muts

What future do halfbreeds have ?

The future we make for ourselves.

What history do halfbreeds identify with? What identity do they assume? They will never be accepted as part of an existing legacy. In my opinon, they must create something for themselves.

Look at my flag, I didn't have much to identify with as is.

Eugenics. Positive or negative, both fine with me.

Laugh at them, and thank God that Im not mixed

the US is just an aborted son of Europe.
You could've identified with the glorious, ancient cultures of Europe.
Now you can identify with south America.

t. La Creatura

>glorious, ancient cultures of Europe
I fail to see what that nets me. I'm three quarters variable-white ( nobody is clear whether Celtic is "white"), but they're all just places, just a people. Same with my off-quarter.
You may say that I have identity troubles due to my being mixed, but I firmly attribute it to American individualism.

kill them. who gives a shit - they're worthless and extremely dangerous. Their only goals in life are to destroy whatever country they are in.

>extremely dangerous.
That I am.

>caring what your ancestors or family did in the past

you are you and no one else

El Atrocidad...

Even if I did identify with my ancestors, the Irish haven't done anything but be subjugated, drunk and dead of starvation.
Scottish? Basically the same, minus the famine.
Some see great ancient cultures, and I see a bunch of people engaging in constant fratricide.

Die Kreatur.

They seem to usually identify as the part of them that is seen as being more of a victim.

For instance, I knew this Israeli-Palestinian girl whose parents tried to raise her neutrally but she went full marxist Free Palestine and either wears a hijab or posed in photos with one to assert her identity as a poor oppressed Palestinian and is very active in pro-Left anti-Israel kinds of events and protests.

My Botswanan friend on the other hand is fairly individualistic, identifies as African (but not as black) but also respects his British roots.

>Disgusting.jpeg
This is not evolution, it's regression.
One seperates chruch and state, blue birds fly with blue birds, humans are like animals and should live in seperate nations.
Preserve every race and seperate them before they all look like this fucking mess.

>Scientists have predicted what we will look like in 1000 years and it is beautiful.

mixed breeds will ID with one race and slowly get integrated back into a race unless globalism wins and we all end up mixed.

(((meme flag)))

why the hell is this meme so funny?

Mix raced girls are cute as fuck

that's a broad generalization

I've always identified as white; being an Asian quadroon, I basically always pass here in the US.
No use in identifying with something else.

Anons, you all must remember the cardinal rule with mixed Girls, and Mutt's:

ONLY FUCK MUTT'S AND MIXED GIRLS, NEVER MARRY OR GET THEM PREGNANT. THUS YOU PERPETUATE THE DEGENERACY

Remember this fellas.

Halfbreed here, hoping I can help gas the kikes

Absolutely fucking wrong lmao

I don't care. It's not my problem.

I dunno man, even after all this time I still find it hilarious.

Well the niggers would kill them all, look at haiti.
I say mercy, Brazil can be muttland

Oh, we're keeping most of the US, make no mistake.

Mixed race girls are cute as fuck

You can have your mudblood pooskins.

TFW Glorb-glok nktluck-*click* lah

oh yeah, very """"cute""""

Lad you aren't keeping shit, you don't have a culture or roots.
Kikes will mold you into whatever they want, took them 300 years for actual nations with actual deep roots and culture how long do you think you'll last?

Cease this faggotry, mixed race girls are cute AS FUCK.

Holy shit they look like randomly generated crossbreeds between oblivion characters and andromeda characters

God. These are just hideous. Eurobros, please save your wayward sons from this deplorable melting pot.

You gay if you wouldn't smash

I’ll be a good goy

>Shitskin

Asian/whites have a good future.

Haven't you noticed that all the 'cute' mutts have mostly white facial features with darker skin. Less white features = less cute

Death. at least this is what I hope

Literal Godess, perfect skin tone she looks like an angel. Y'all really wouldn't smash?

Holy shit that poor kid, that can't be healthy.

They are creating something for themselves, a new world order, and it gonna come at the expense of your native European ass you fucking dumb toothpaste Hans the mutt world is your replacement

Either Rope or have them breed thorough Aryan egg invirtro fertilization.

Leave the mutt problem to me.

Why not make them into new slaves? If they breed their masters can breed them for desired traits.

Woukd I stick my dick in this mutt for good peepee feels? Of course you’d have to be gay not to. Would I start a 56% family with her? Absolutely not.

well no thats actually not true, you are the legacy of 100s of Generations

Wtf are you forcing here.

Also, I’d smash any female that’s into me.

You’re not dangerous you’re just butt ugly and half smart at best

Input becomes different from the output

Negative? Positive? What do you mean.

59% Irish

>how long do you think you'll last
Til I die, clearly. But as this thread shows, the US is mutts, and we're certainly not going anywhere.

Even the ones with nigger features are fuckable.

Literal goddess.

Mutts are the future you fool... the future is literally arabs, African white mutts, and china. That's it.

Wait for gene editing to get advanced enough and get their nigger genes edited out of their DNA.

>What history do halfbreeds identify with? What identity do they assume?
NONE. And that's the entire point. The kikes create a global race of rootless mongrels that have nothing to fall back and are completely defenseless to their communist subversion.
This is why the commie kikes push race mixing like it will solve all their problems, because it literally will.

I'm saying that black body+small nose light skin and curly/smooth hair IS THE BEST COMBO.

>Mutts are the future you fool... the future is literally arabs, African white mutts, and china. That's it.

anyone have the really extended one? it goes down and they get darker and darker in the same style

>(you)

Now what's her name?

How does you identity help you in your day to day life? I.e. How does it help you jack off and play video games feel more fulfilling?

>What future do halfbreeds have ?

become the fuel in the ovens or in a bioreactor

IF SHE LIVED ACROSS THE YARD AND SHE ASKED YOU TO FUCK HER, ALL OF YALL WOULD SAY YES.

mutt

Nigger go to Dominican Republic if you like mulattas with half a brain because the ones here in America are brainlets who don’t cook so they’re kinda worthless outside of swallowing my jizz

Mutts are for bleaching

No fucking way they'd have eyes of any other color than black.

I really thought it was oblivion at first
Fuckable with lights off
lizard eyes
nigger

honestly wouldn't.
That nose is a no-no.

makaylamclovin is her IG

only in you into bestiality

I mean sure, but that's a pretty low bar.
I wouldn't have kids with her tho.

yes and?

Post your girlfriends anons, lets compare.

remotely fuckable

mah nigger

If they look like this we fuck the black out of um.

You seem to have plenty of images to jerk off to

Imagine you wake up in the morning and see this in the mirror.

And Africa.

She cute as fuck
Yeah you're right, them Dominican girls are the best.

this is my irl girlfriend
doughnut steal

Mixed girls are my thing user, my girlfriend's mixed shes so fucking adorable.

>What future do halfbreeds have ?

It's a genetic coin flip. Could become a super human or a degenerate. A lot will depend on who raises the child.

>If only this were true

rate

It’s nice.

I’m all into dark-haired pale girls but my best hangout was a brown girl like that with nice tits.

Holy shit, now I realize the Internet made me racist.

Pic related

As long as they have FAMILIES, thing will go right user, no matter what skin tone you have if you grow up in some fucked up enviroment or with a single mother.