Hawaii's Keck Observatory captures unidentified missile launch over Pacific

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3V-mxYToo
youtube.com/watch?v=oTBjENMf-hM
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/01/14/hawaii-missile-alert-how-one-employee-pushed-the-wrong-button-and-caused-a-wave-of-panic/?hpid=hp_no-name_hp-in-the-news:page/in-the-news&utm_term=.a06d2d605d36
dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/files/2016/03/2003-EAS-plan-with-Change-2.pdf.
phibetaiota.net/2018/01/defdog-there-was-a-missile-government-is-lying/
exonews.org/the-secret-navy-behind-the-ballistic-missile-attack-on-hawaii/
youtube.com/watch?v=3J16mRv9Yyw
youtube.com/watch?v=zpQGGFeAUF
youtube.com/watch?v=5I6PP6fRJQ0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=_7w12JpXALA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popeye_(missile)
archive.fo/6aNX4
youtube.com/watch?v=zpQGGFeAUFY
archive.fo/aMESP
youtube.com/watch?v=9kQ7fS5vm-0
archive.fo/ShIhB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a fucking disclosure.

No. Israel tried to nuke us

First of all, some background.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vx3V-mxYToo
youtube.com/watch?v=oTBjENMf-hM
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2018/01/14/hawaii-missile-alert-how-one-employee-pushed-the-wrong-button-and-caused-a-wave-of-panic/?hpid=hp_no-name_hp-in-the-news:page/in-the-news&utm_term=.a06d2d605d36
TLDR; (((THEY))) are saying that the false missile alarm in Hawaii was due to ONE guy fucking up and pressing the wrong button.
Does anyone really believe that you could send out a false alarm just by pressing the wrong button? The first pic is from this pdf: dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/files/2016/03/2003-EAS-plan-with-Change-2.pdf. So they set up such a complex system and it's undone by one guy pressing the wrong button?
Here's what some alt-media sources have to say about it.
phibetaiota.net/2018/01/defdog-there-was-a-missile-government-is-lying/
>There was a missile. Probably fired from a submarine under the control of individuals loyal to the Deep State, possibly Israeli or German but perhaps even US. The missile was not fired from North Korea or by North Korean forces.
>The missile was intercepted. Then the coverup began. There is no “button” that could be accidentally hit. There are five fail safe procedures in the Hawaiian Emergency Alert Management System, the last being a two key system such as are present in US missile silos and on US nuclear missile submarines. Two keys, eight feet apart, requiring two different individuals to simultaneously and positively trigger the alert.
exonews.org/the-secret-navy-behind-the-ballistic-missile-attack-on-hawaii/

>In determining the type of missile attack against Hawaii, yet another source refers to a Hawaii tourist boat about 100 miles out at sea that saw what appeared to be a meteorite exploding in the air shortly before the Hawaii Emergency alert went out Saturday morning, January 13. The additional source appeared as an update to the original Public Intelligence blogsite article about the Hawaii missile attack:
>Word here in Hawaii is that a group of tourists and tour guides were on a boat 100 miles off shore Saturday morning around 8 AM when they witnessed what they thought to be a meteor blowing up over the ocean. It was reported on Hawaiian channel 2 but then removed from their website. Rumor is the launch came from an Israel Dolphin 2 submarine. Some college basketball games had a red alert across the screen from US Pacific Command declaring a missile launch in the Pacific near Hawaii.
And here's additional video evidence for the claims above.
youtube.com/watch?v=3J16mRv9Yyw Something is WRONG in Hawaii. Note: Skip everything after 7 minutes. Irrelevant nonsense regarding his channel.
youtube.com/watch?v=zpQGGFeAUF Note: This IS NOT footage of the missile from two weeks ago. It's footage from the Keck(wew.) Observatory showcasing a possible missile test in September. Check the comments too.
youtube.com/watch?v=5I6PP6fRJQ0&feature=youtu.be Missing Sub from Israel. Just a rumor as of now.
AGAIN, the above about the missile sighting is mostly anecdotal evidence. However, it doesn't change the fact that the NBC crew was in the bunker and lied about swimming during the time of the alarm. It doesn't change that it took 38 entire minutes for Hawaii to stop the emergency broadcast. And it doesn't change that you need two people to simultaneously trigger the alert. The guy that supposedly "pressed the wrong button" didn't even get fired. He got 'relocated'.

I wouldn't be surprised if (((they))) wanted to false flag an attack from North Korea.

>Weird thing on Saturn
Sup Forums:its da joows
>UFO
>Unknown planet detected
>meteorite
>corrupted government

Why even try fighting the Jews? They obviously have super powers

holy fuck nice catch

Israel does not have ballistic missile submarines - they have nuclear equipped cruise missile submarines.

Yes they do. They have Dolphin class submarines.

how do I slow that shit down?

>unidentified
That was the 2017 Dec 22 Falcon 9, launching Iridium 4 Satellites from Vandenberg AFB Space Launch Complex 4.
Now fuck off to >>/x/

Watch this at .5 speed? Idk.

huge energy vid

Fuck off Israeli piece of shit. Your submarine got BTFO

Look at Netanyahu's face

Show me on a dolphin where the ballistic missiles are launched from.

They shoot cruise missiles out of torpedo tubes. Nuclear tipped.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popeye_(missile)

A modified version of the above is what is used. Nothing like a Trident.

Who do you think fired the missile into the Pentagon? Jew submarine.

August 2017 so it is not realted to the warning

why are you a larping faggot? Q changed his trip.

Q is a LARP that never mentions Jews or Israel. They tried to blame the sub attack on China. Kys.

it clearly says aug 28 2017

LOOK AT THE FUCKING PERSON I QUOTED USING Q'S OLD TRIP YOU DUMB FUCKER

>joows
only shills spell kikes like that

Q is a LARP.

That doesn't discount the other evidence provided in this thread.

ur mum is a larp

fite me

>Israel was missing a nuke submarine during that time
>Reports from tourists that they saw a bright light during a clear day about 40 miles away from Hawaii
Some videos on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=5I6PP6fRJQ0&feature=youtu.be
archive.fo/6aNX4
youtube.com/watch?v=zpQGGFeAUFY
archive.fo/aMESP
youtube.com/watch?v=9kQ7fS5vm-0
archive.fo/ShIhB

Because it's the right thing to do

There is a big difference between a ballistic missile and a cruise missile. Israel cannot launch ballistic missiles from submarines.

>musky shoots dud off the coast of CA

>ITS THE JEWS SHOOTING A NUKE OVER HAWAII!

bump you faggots

The fact that (((you))) are here attempting to make us stop fighting shows you are weak.

We are going to win in three easy steps:
1. ATTACK
2. ATTACK
3. ATTACK

>Keck

Meme magic?

27th of August 2017

>44

mirin

get = habbening

israel first strike sets off nuclear lolercaust

Make that 29th. I need to go get my eyes checked.

Fucking hobby rocket

kek came

Why the fuck does the US government let them get away with this shit

UP ME BEAM

They won't for much longer.

Meteorite that has an asymmetrical burn resulting in tailspin before ignition.

I've seen missile tests locally and they don't look like that.

>Hawaii's Keck Observatory
>Keck

Is this dare I say /our/ observatory

You fucking Yanks deserve all you get arming those extremist sandnigger Jews the way you have.

bump

It's Metal Gear!

TYRANID SPORES!