Anyone still mad about this?

anyone still mad about this?

About what?

Will there be an Epilogue coming out?

She gets the best rape doujins

Where is the epilogue?
This cannot be the ending of Hinagiku

She's the only reason to watch the show honestly.

I gave up around after the 2nd trip to Greece

Just accept that those hina doujins with the old men are canon.

What is sex with Hinagiku like?

Athena ruined the series

Athletic

Hopefully she went to another dimension to fight space battles or something and that's why Hayate shit all over her and dumped her for literal garbage. Maybe the epilogue chapters will have more.

Who won?

Take a guess.

user, please.

Hina is still just a child.

Holy shit, Hayate finally ended?

CAN'T END UNTIL HINA WINS SAIMOE

It was the safe, typical, expected ending where the primary girl wins.

I honestly will never understand Hata's choice to give the story a Nagi end.
I mean, even crappy endings like Chihiro's in TWoGK were built up to it. So, even if you didn't like it, you knew things got developed to get there.

However, there was never such development in HnG. Regardless of Nagi's feelings, her relationship with Hayate, the way it got played out throughout the entire story was that of family (like a father and his daughter or an older brother with his younger sister), never, not even once as lovers.

Allowing Hayate to end up with any of the other girls would have allowed Nagi to grow up on her own, and show she's developed enough not to need Maria or Hayate any more. At the same time, pairing Hayate with any of the other girls would have nicely finished the idea brought up by Ruka (him finding his own happiness, independent of serving Nagi), and also would have shown he's realised Nagi has grown enough to get by without him.
That would have been the perfect ending to this series, and would have respected things the were they were developed.

Turning Hayate and Nagi into a pair seems more like a retarded whim of Hata than him attempting to give a proper closure to this story.

That being said, I think most people expected the worse given what this manga turned into ever since the Doujin Namek arc.

Greece arc was the peak of this story, but when Hata tried going back to the usual antics, he simply couldn't do it.

It's a shame. I really believe his editors should have stepped up and reined him in.

>It was the safe
It wasn't the safe ending. Nagi wasn't the favourite to win this.
Hina, Athena and Ayumu were more liked by fans everywhere to win Hayate's affections.

Nagi's role was never that of a romantic interest.

ISUMI A CUTE! A CUTE!!!!!

I suspect Hata's editors finally got fed up with his bullshit and forced him to end it, which would explain why it came to such a screeching halt.

No.

Almost certainly got axed for dragging on way too long that even Hata got bored. Everything starting with doujin namek was just awful.

Is this the "Girls who will NEVER EVER win SaiMoe" thread?

>ISUMI A DEAD! A DEAD!!!!!

ftfy

RIP

>that body
Oh sweet mercy of heaven

To think he could have done actual plot relevant chapters instead of shoehorning SoL. What the fuck happened to Hata? Everything came crashing down in doujin Namek and it never picked up after that.

>imply anyone still cares about her
>being the least popular and most forgettable cast of all
>even Hata not giving any shit anymore
wew lad.

So salty your girl lost you have to take it out on other anons.

This is what happens when you make a harem manga without harem end.
Lots of people suffer for it.

I honestly don't care about the harem.
My sole issue is that the one girl with no romantic development won. I think it's the same for most people.

Hell, I would have been fine even with an Ayumu end (not that I dislike her, but she was one of the least likely to win the Hayate bowl, of all the girls who were actual romantic interests - i.e. Hina, Athena, Maria, Izumi and Ayumu).

The safest end would have been a Maria end, and we didn't get even that.

I'm still pretty analpained
maybe not-hinagiku the space-cop will win in ad asptra per somethingsomething

>imply any characters in this manga worth anyone's time investment

the first 100 chapters on hayate rely too much on referential jokes for any char from it to get popular enough to win saimoe, it's an absurdly dorky comicbook

There are supposed to be two side story chapters with the final volume, so we actually might get something Hina related.

>inb4 sakuya and nagi laughing at the readers for even thinking anyone but the girl on the cover of volume 1 would have a chance in any manga

It's like you took my frustration with the ending and put it into words.

Completely agree; I feel like he shit on hundreds of chapters of character development with that ending.

I mean chihiro seemed really fitting, she was the only girl keima couldn't completely predict and manipulate and was the only one to fall for him despite her memories actually being erased.
Yeah though, after Greece, the only time it ever felt not-overly-melodramatic and like it was its old gag manga self was the school-trip-level-5 and cuties
then again though, I feel like this was the ending hata was planning for since the beginning, just he originally planned to be in the 6-20 volume range and ended up way over his head (hell hinagiku doesn't show up til 60 chapters in or so), like how naruto was planned to end with a fight between naruto and sasuke that didn't make any fucking sense to have happen when it finally did.

yep, with the worst possible shitty ending. Imagine this, the readers spent literally a decade to have a proper disclosure, and the writer flinched a middle finger to everyone and get away with his shitty work.

>I feel like this was the ending hata was planning for since the beginning
The problem is that, even if that was his original idea, he never, ever, not even once, developed their relationship in a romantic tone, not even in the early volumes.

Hell, not even post-Greece, which is when he tried shifting the focus to Nagi at full force, despite the manga being alright the way it was, with focus on the various girls.

He wrote Nagi as a character who was like family to Hayate, even Maria eventually became like that too. Since he had already developed things like that, he should have adjusted to his own developments, rather than trying to shift the story into something else, and even when he did that, Nagi still wasn't written as a love interest.

Nagi end really was the worst possible thing he could do, and this is considering Hata keep shitting on his own manga at full force for the last 6 years.

Nah, hayate fell off hard.
Barely anyone is still around to get mad.

it was retarded but i still teared up a bit when i finished

>Hata keep shitting on his own manga at full force for the last 6 years.
damn right. He has been doing this for a long time. Remember he said "I care and treat every character I created equally."? Equally my ass, this manga is literally "flanderization, I have no ideas what to do next. Suck it up, everyone".

If only she didn't have those chest tumors.

I thought it was kind of funny how cuties managed to be funnier than the actual manga's late points, but nobody watched it because the 3rd season was such garbage.

>I care and treat every character I created equally
That's coming from a mangaka that kept adding new characters, and neglected older ones.
Some of the new characters were even temporary, like Ruka.

Everything post Greece was just Hata no longer knowing what to do with his manga, that, or him realising the manga had taken a turn he originally hadn't envisioned, and even though the way things had turned out favoured him (the manga was at peak popularity during the Greece arc), he tried shifting it back to what he originally planned, but ended up destroying his own work, because the shift felt disconnected to the previous flow of the story.

Isumi is love, is not dead. Never forget

>a mangaka that kept adding new characters, and neglected older ones.
He even managed to make a likable character (Isumi) into someone who is so bland and unlikable in the end to the point she is not even the same character she originally intended to be. Seriously, what on earth can he even screw this up in the first place?

Yes thats right, i dont acept the new isumi loser but strong is fool, i believe this character is inexplicable. She is beautiful.

thats was the moment I realized she became a unlikable, unredeemable brat.

I want to believe

Just posting best girl from this manga.

FUCK YOU.

nah, fuck you leatherhead

Athena arcs were the best part of the whole franchise.

Wait, what the fuck? Hayate ended?

It ended like 8 years ago. Where have you been?

>Nagi wasn't the favourite to win this.

only if she is in different mangas. In the end, she became a boring plot device asshole. What a shame, really.

HAND SOAP

i dont know

A bit, though the manga had dragged on for so long that I barely cared anymore.

Still upset that Ruka and Maria never returned after they disappeared. I kind of wished they would appear one last time in the final chapter.

Season 1 was so fucking fun. Dunno if it was narrator Wakamoto being pretty much another character, the plot derailing hard and turning it into a battle shounen or the stupid references but I had a better time with it than with any other season.

Me

Delete

It's the truth

I will be forever disappointed that Nagi of all people won. I'm not surprised, just disappointed. I may be biased against pettanko twin-tailed tundeRies, but for fuck's sake just about any other girl was better than her. Fuck Nagi I hope she goes bankrupt because she's terrible at making good life choices and dropped out of school to draw cartoons.

>non-lolicons this mad that main girl wins
Fuck off.