What would get you to join your country’s military?

What would get you to join your country’s military?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTIRNnY1SZU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxu6XSfxpWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do you make this thread every day?

being transgender and having a globalist as president

Bin Laden, I’m ODA

Invading mexico and nuking the UK.

Invading Iran and Syria

USA, USA, USA

Already joined the army, e-4 mafia in this shit.

>Invading mexico
yes please

A war to purge nonwhites from the world
Wait I take it back
A war to purge nonwhites and nonasians from the world
And only the good asians not the rice paddy asians

How about the law?

No one should be joining the US military.

a gun in my hand

Military are literally fags - if you want to die in the mud for some worthless jew war, be my guest. Real men will be taking up arms in their own country, to kill traitors and protect their own families. Can't wait to fucking slaughter you worthless rank and file queers when the time comes.

Fucking nigger loving broke-dick shitheels

Actually commiting the Holocaust this time would get me to join.

If our military was no longer controlled by ZOG and stopped fighting wars for Israel.

I did join. Well, kind of. I enlisted in the Guard. But the monthly briefings to not rape people and to not drive drunk got frustrating. We spent more time getting told to not do illegal shit than we did Army stuff.

In six years, we trained on CBRN (our unit's primary MOS) four times. FOUR. TIMES.

Fuck that, I'm glad I ETS'd.

Done did it. Fuck the Military, private sector is de whey

purging communists from the government and the media. by that, I mean publicly executing them.

2 dodge chargers

Probably nothing, 03 life is boring as fuck. Maybe if we had literal Hitler as president I'd think about it.

Larping faggot who wouldn't last two minutes in the military detectedl

>What would get you to join your country’s military?

The prospect of seeing uncut penis of cute guys in the shower :^)

A guarantee that I would leave it without having to worry ending up on the street. I would want the US government to pay my rent and other things.

A FDE 7.62 SCAR

>The prospect of seeing uncut penis of cute guys in the shower :^)
Oh you'll see dicks if you join my dude, you'll see so many dicks you'll stop actually giving a fuck about seeing dicks.

>you'll stop actually giving a fuck about seeing dicks

Nnnnnnnnno :^)

>t. anchor island

Was already planning on joining the army for the sake of having combat training for when SHTF.

Nothing, I already tried once and ended up getting diagnosed with asthma because of a fucking cold. I fought that for a year and was permently dq’d. Fucking KANG chimp was running the show back then and apparently he needed my half crippled moron of a second cousin who passed the ASVAB on his third try more than they needed some one who scored high enough to be a nuke tech.

If my country was actually being physically invaded by another military since I'm not a good goy who wants to go invade other countries for Israel.

Legalizing rape for military men on deployment. (Including all our bases in Europe)

1. End of feminism.
2. Restoration of masculinity, male rights and the right of a father to protect his family.
3. Ban faggotry, degeneracy and other trash, or at least block it from affecting my children and family.

Until those conditions are met I would never give my life for a country that doesn't care about my rights, and neither should any man that isn't a massive cuck.

I tried but got disqualified at meps.

A war that isn't just us fucking sandniggers for israel.

>Joining Irish Army
youtube.com/watch?v=DTIRNnY1SZU

Nothing America is not worth fighting for.

My country no longer exists.

This! And an invasion of North Korea.

this, can't wait to see all the zogbots try to take guns like they did in katrina, even the zogbots will say they won't do this but they will if it means a paycheck.

Fuck Israel so nothing.

I'd rather not contribute to increasing our debt.

I know that feel.

War for Lebensraum. Expand huedom from the Rio Grande to Antarctica.

6 years in the army, 2 years in Iraq

Nothing LARP about it, take from my firsthand experience and understand the military are worthless fucking FAGS. They are all the first to die in any war that matters, fucking scum. Any American worth their salt could walk into any military base in the country and openly slaughter hundreds of "soldiers", when they're not serving their judeo purpose they are sheltered on bases and restrained like dogs. They serve no purpose other than fighting neo-con jew wars.

I'll say it again, the only fighting that matters will have nothing to do with the nu-military, it will be every free man taking up arms against all enemies that are DOMESTIC. It's coming, and don't worry your tea-sipping faggy little head because it's coming to your potato-nigger island as well. There will be plenty of blood to go around.

The War of 1812 was over 200 years ago, get over it.

this guy right here, I want to be in his army, the army that the founding fathers said we should have, a militia

>le datamining thread

edgy as fuck but I agree. I'd rather go NatGuard or police.

If they gave us a bitch to fuck and let us do war crimes

>Joining
>Not having conscription

Purge the government of globalist shills and removal of "diversity" in the entire country.

>or police
Haha kike tool pussy

This

Being part of the Imperium of Man

Not dying for Israel.

if we were to declare war against israel

Full expungement of my criminal record.

A night of sex with the president's wife

A time machine back to 1989.

a man of fine taste

If someone healed my permenant back pain I would join.

If Mosley were revived and lead a great purging

Lol Hi William it's me from Spanish

You touch a hair on dutertes head I'll cut you up senpai

if the pay was crazy good and there were job opportunities when i got out

Nope.
I'm not transgender or antiracist enuff
Sorry uncle sam :^(

I already did my time and am not inclined to do more. Not that I am against killing brown people, it just does not pay that well unless you take contract work and honestly 12 hours a day 6 days a week for 6 months at a time will wear you down so Im kinda done with that shit too.

unemployment
being younger than 27

A war worth fighting.

Bringing back the M16A2 with M203 heat shield, Battle Dress Uniform, Desert Battle Dress Uniform (or Desert Combat Uniform at the very least), and PASGT/Interceptor body armor and MAYBE I'll consider it.

Basically take the military back to what it was before 2001 and I might consider enlisting, otherwise fuck off, I'm not dying for you morons.

building and guarding the wall,

a monarch calls to arms a righteous crusade in the name of God.

other than that theres no reason to join

A war with France or Germany not out of malice but because we are overdue for a European slugfest

>Patrol in train stations all day.
>Be ready for a draft that will never happen.
>Wake up at dawn.
>Can't even search a purse, have to call the police.

A war with someone who is an actual threat to the nation. I don't want to go risk my life fighting against fucking goat farmers. Plus i don't like the survival rate of war these days. I want to die if I get injured severely, not get sent home to live life as a double amputee with 1 eye. I'm probably joining anyways though because it's a pay check.

Tell me about the Swastika's importance in Finnish history...

Can’t m8 Muslims are prayin init
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxu6XSfxpWo

A better country to start with, I actually really wanted to join the military, but what for? Defending this shit hole of a country that I live in right now? Where I probably get shamed for being in the military and wanting to fight for my country? Fuck off.

A new regime.

Whenever we decide to break the treaty about space weapons and I get to fire a rocket strike from a satellite

>I'm probably joining anyways though because it's a pay check.
There are a million other ways to make money. Become a tradesman and you'll be making 20+ an hour after your first year and not have to be a slave to zionist interest.

This, spare the flips please. I've grown to like them a lot as a people after living around them.

lol @ any of you internet geeks lasting more than 5 minutes in 04 fallujah. You would be screaming for mommy the first time you were shot at.

Health issues, mostly. Would not mind at all to join if I could

Fucking kill yourself dude.

I live in Alaska bro, military is the quickest way out of here. I plan to join the Seabees and learn a trade while I work.

I would lie about my age and shave off all my body hair to try and join the marines immediately.

Going to war with Canada

There are tons of vets on this board. You're not impressing anyone.

The law, u still didn't go.

Tons of people who served maybe, combat vets no.

Nothing.
Don't want to die in a kike war.

Mental retardation

>I live in Alaska bro, military is the quickest way out of here.
Alaska is like the best place for trades and being white, why the fuck are you trying to leave? I have some buddies that worked there, making 80+/hr getting flown to job sites by fucking helicopter.

I*

How did you get out of it?

Most soldiers experience extreme fear in their first combat situation you retard. It's completely natural and takes time to overcome. Literally read any memoir by a veteran ever.

>being a good goy (((patriot)))

The thinking man's decision when SHTF is going innawoods and killing anyone that threatens you, no matter the side.