Where would we be today?

If we had not spent the last 45 yrs supporting niggers and listening to women and letting jews poison higher learning we would be exploring the stars today wouldn't we? It's 2018 and it actually feels like we are more backwards and stalled as a society than we where decades ago.
(pic related is what they thought 2013 would look like in 1988)

I always asked my mother when do we get flying cars. She always said in 20 years.

Instead we got this.

You can predict technological progress, but you can't predict a social-economical changes.
In 80s no one would imagine that USSR would collapse in one year.
Simulary, no one could predict something like rise feminism and political correctness.

Well that and we were all kinda hoping AIDS would kill off the niggers.

Pic related is part of how we imagined our future back then.

This thread is now about futures that never were. Post yours.

In fairness any future predicting wholesale removal and replacement of infrastructure is stupid. As much as i dislike him Brooker predicts well for Black Mirror as does Children of Men: more advanced personal equipment, style changes, some infrastructure updating but substantially the same streets and buildings.

This look like something straight from Final Fantasy

What's wrong with listening to women? They nurturing and aren't the ones going out causing wars, shooting people, and causing all the violent shit that is mainly done my males.

I think we should listen to women more. At least they'll have a feminine approach to humanity.

''We don't need more females to be like leaders, we need leaders to be more female'' - Stacie Gruubenkstein

in reply to your pic
pic related

good thread
enjoy this one
>get your tie on

>If we had not spent the last 45 yrs supporting niggers and listening to women and letting jews poison higher learning we would be exploring the stars today wouldn't we?
No. Congress ruled that out in the 80s.

We've come pretty far though. Did you know that last year the Australian Red Cross figured out how to freeze blood? The ADF is using it right now. Falcon Heavy is going to become the most capable rocket since the Saturn V next week.

We're on the road to a sci-fi future. We just can't see the individual steps we're taking.

the future that never was

the old russia bugbear

>Simulary, no one could predict something like rise feminism and political correctness.

>tfw no zeppelins