Can anybody explain to me why teenage girls like faggot looking males like Justin Bieber and Lucky Blue Smith so much?

Can anybody explain to me why teenage girls like faggot looking males like Justin Bieber and Lucky Blue Smith so much?
Has it always been like this or is it the media's doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=OM9y59dYYJk
youtube.com/watch?v=o1PkQsOdfdc
youtube.com/watch?v=El9eCRisbDo
youtube.com/watch?v=dw4Hy10f3tw
youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are told too.

Imagine how dumb and easily subverted women are... now times that by 100 for girls between 11-19

If the jews did hair metal I'm going to have to find a bottle of blue pills to OD on.

> Average prepubescent Teenage Girls likes prepubescent teenage boys

That is so far fetched OP idk why

Girls have always liked pretty boys. At least women up until late 20s do.
t. ex-pretty boy

if you have to ask, you'll never know there, Chuck.

Why do young women prefer male singers with high pitch voices? It's not very manly or macho

This guy has like 4 million followers on instagram and he honestly looks like he applies makeup

if that dudes or really fucked up monster chicks?

Because shit is all fucked up girls are becoming more manly while boys are becoming more girly we need to ban businesses from adding soy and estrogen in their products

in the 80's these were men

OH NO THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY

ok
hooktube.com/watch?v=OM9y59dYYJk

must be jewish conspiracy

It's always been like this, now go to class OP.

The hair metal guys wore makeup, but their music and swagger were macho as fuck, and Lay it Down by Ratt is one of my favorite guitar riffs.
youtube.com/watch?v=o1PkQsOdfdc

They crossdressed, but in a sort of masculine way, with their chest hair out, rocking out, full of bravado. The girls went crazy for Prince too. You can be flamboyant in a masculine way.

As for Bieber, it's the same reason why most straight men have a thing for both jailbait and MILFs. It's a sexual kink. Women have their pedo side too. Look at all these female middle school teachers who get caught banging their students.

Bieber is not bad, i think. I dont really know his music, and i used to get easily triggered by lil faggot but i take it he sings about standard cringy stuff you expect a girl to sing. Nevertheless i dont think he promotes degeneracy nearly as much as other gang gucci bang "artists".

females are naturally lesbian. teen idols have always been girly looking boys

And what singing is "manly or macho" to you?

Xenoestrogens being on plastic is real though, that's undeniable

youtube.com/watch?v=El9eCRisbDo

Are you retarded?

Its always been that way. But real women want men with solid body mass. A natural protector.

Man don't be so mean please clarify ur response
>real women
And teenagers are what, fictional women?

Guys like this are for men not girls. How tf are women who want to fuck effeminate guys straight? They're clearly closeted lesbians.

The only people attracted to masculinity are gay men and women over 35. Its all about being a pretty boy these days.

always been this way, only before feminine men and such dreamboats where still obliged to be somewhat masculine in behavior.

>Guys like this are for men not girls
Yea explain that to the millions of fangirls he has

I don't jnkw.
My daughter has one of these bitch ~ made fuck ups.

Even she suspects he's half faggit.

Because they look like kids their own age?

>10/10 facial featured attractive tall aryan guys
>Sup Forums complains that girls find them hot
?

>Has it always been like this
What a fucking stupid question. It's like you never heard of the beetles or the monkeys.

>Inb4 they didnt look like faggot beeber
To the conservatives of that generation, yes they did. Just think what bop pop stars will be like in another 40 years.

The Beatles became successful in the... 60s. It's possible that they're part of the revolution we're fighting against now.

Before that, you had the Rat Pack and Elvis, both a lot more masculine, even if the latter was flamboyant.

Cause it's weird when straight girls prefer femme boys who look like they take it up the ass over attractive masculine guys. Weird af.

Pretty boys and handsome masculine men are both very attractive it's just that teen girls seem to prefer the former
I didn't say all women, i said teenage girls

This is an important point. In the 60s, youth culture took over. As long as entertainers pander to the youth, this is a natural result.

It's like girls are actually people and they have different tastes. OP is close enough to figure out that alpha stereotype is mostly made up by incels.

I heard that in most cases, the daughter will inherent the father's masculine facial features. If so, I can see why effiminate looking males would be preferred in some cases as to benefit the offspring.

Looks like a face carved by angels

It's just a big joke. I could easily beat this guy up and rape any one of his teen aged fans, as I could over power any of them (I'm 21) and yet they worship him over me. Doesn't make any sense, they should prefer me because I am powerful and can rape them.

The pill makes female prefer less masculine male faces. Look it up. The pill is the greatest catastrophe that has happened to white people, in many ways

There's nothing wrong with being a pretty boy. Either they grow into men, turn into fuckboys or turn gay.
I used to be one of the pretty boys in secondary school and girls would fawn over me all the time. I had more girlfriends and girls who were interested me in the span of grade 8 to grade 11 than I've had in the rest of my life since.

But it's much more common among women. Like for instance, almost all gay guys who are feminine prefer very masculine alpha types (I'm bi and I've dated some boys so I know), but women are usually grossed out by actual masculinity. Just wondering why is that.

>teenage girls
they like cute things /thread

its the faggot jew media pushing pretty boys on us since David Cassidy, when was the last time you seen a guy with chest hair being touted as sexy? Hugh Jackman, Pierce Brosnan, Sean Connery theyre all actors not singers....not to mention they were popular a lifetime ago my anons...soy boys have taken over and their picture of masculinity is a hairless rodent male, fucking disgusting, pretty boy genocide when?

Catch up OP this isn't 2009, most girls obsessed with Souncloud rappers now.

Agreed. I was a 'scene kid' back in high school. Girls would literally walk up to me and tell me I was hot. I smashed more in junior and senior than I have since. Still hook up with 2-3 girls a year, but used to be pretty easy to pull a girl at a party every weekend

Lmao at all the assblasted fat and ugly "rugged" looking guys in this thread. You jelly? I love seeing the bearded lumberjack truck driving cowboy conservitives get angry when I take girls home from the club looking like an emo faggit in skinny jeans. Makes my day to cuck fat boys.

Maybe if you ate decently and didn't dress like a slob wearing neon Under Armor hoodies everywhere and lost some weight you could be more successful (save for your face but losing weight will help your jawline). Keep blaming le jews though

this. I thought women fucked shitskins because they are more masculine yet women from 15 to 30 drool over Justin Bieber and would fuck him if given the chance

>soundcloud rappers
I only see people making fun of them desu
And pretty boys like Manu Rios and Lucky Blue Smith only started getting popular like 2 years ago

For teenage girls just working out their sexuality, this guys give a masculine sex idol without them being threatening (they're young, relatively innocent looking).
It's just what teenage girl brains do, and have done forever- look at the reaction to the beatles, and look at how boyish their faces where

Teenage girls like guys who look like teenagers. Definitely the joos at work.

The pretty boy look only works if you have masculine features

It doesn't matter how they look.
>It's the temporary fame that attracts them
It was the same w/ JB as w/ the soundcloud rappers .. n matter how ugly or weird they look they still idolize them bc they got fame

I'd say teenage girls are discovering what it means to be feminine, so they are naturally drawn towards feminine or effeminate things/people.

If you want to change this, you will have to transform society to be extremely macho, so that effeminate behaviour is strongly discouraged among men and boys and the girls are brought up being told that to like an effeminate boy is to like a loser who won't ever be able to provide for them or protect them.
In southern africa somewhere for instance there is a tribe where the young men prove themselves by hunting elephants with sharpened sticks. National Geographic caught a neat image of two 13 or 14 year old girls giddily giggling and blushing infront of one of these lads not unlike our western girls do infront of e.g. Justin Bieber

Because they're told to like them !!

Birth control you brainlets. Women that inhibit or outright stop their ovulation have a different hormonal makeup. They prefer less masculine secondary sexual characteristics and less masculine behavioral traits. It's evolutionary biology. It's literally just estradiol, aromatase and progesterone.
Sigh.

doesn't matter when their precocious vaginas are meant to be skewered on mature alpha male cock

I think some of you are confusing being a faggot with being a straight young pretty boy lol

CUZ DEY GOT DA MONEUY AN DA LOOKZ AN DA T A L E N T NIGGUH

Dude the guy on the right looks like some kind of a doll/alien. Fuck that I would rather look like the other two

this /our/ song right now
youtube.com/watch?v=dw4Hy10f3tw

>Has it always been like this
Yes, teenage girls have always liked "cute" boys.

Teenage girls want to be cuddled by something small and non-threatening. Not rammed by some giant, muscular, hairy beast of a man

Oh u should know everything about hairy men u italian stud

I look like this. Being like that is bad since you have to be careful with your public imagine of masculinity. What I don't know is how women can like men that look like ugly gorillas and pre-human hominids and I am not just talking about niggers.

That guy is the literal male trash version of paris hilton.

He's the caricature of an adonis.

Always been like that at least to a degree, there's a reason that the boy bands are always headed by a 'cute' one but there's still a manly looking older dude in there too to cater for taste.

This guy is the real Adonis

Always been that way. Once you get into your 20s though it's about broad shoulders and biceps. Pick a girl up with one arm and tell me she doesn't cream her pants.

t.fat kid to gym rat.

not even fuckin around. If I saw that guy irl, I would just think he's some ugly mutt. Those lips and puffy cheeks kill his looks. They only thing good desu is his nose.

When they're young they like non-threatening boys.

they're like the intro to men. they are produced to have 100% feminine qualities in a male body to attract females, who don't like these kind of men but find them within their comfort zone.

>former fat kid
>'cream her pants'
Virgin detected.

It was more akin to peacocking. They weren't wearing dresses n shit.

OP is underage

I think it's just a fetish and something to look at for women, but in the real world, women want to have a family with man, not some dike looking metro sexual

>Lucky Blue Smith
no idea what that is, but would you rather have attracted to someone who looks like pic related?
Little girls like unthreatening looking boys because little girls are little girls, ffs.

how the fuck can you be serious he's fucking gorgeous. I'm not gay but I'm an insecure faggot that knows a lot about looks and facial aesthetics down to the point where I understand specific bone angle autism and other shit and I promise you that man is fucking beautiful

Kek
I wish then I wouldn't have gotten the clap.

youtube.com/watch?v=LB9lObWclFQ

The girls always screamed loudest when the Beatles sang falsetto user. Teenage girls like androgenous boys, they don't have posters of Mel Gibson on their walls.

Mel Gibson wasn't that masculine when he was young

Teenage and prepubescent girls aren't usually attracted to full grown men and find them intimidating.

Expects teenage girls to be attracted to older men. OP BTFO by soyboy squeaker Justin Bieber.

It's weird when little girls are attracted to fully matured manly men. They already are supposed to have fathers as a strong masculine influence. Teen idols are popular with girls because they seem non-threatening.

It's not that dissimilar from young boys having a crush on the girl who is "like one of the guys" because she seems approachable and relatable.

Same, kinda confusing...

This. They're sexuality with training wheels.

fpbp

Women are stupid as all fuck and are the main target for kike brainwashing.

Better liking those, than liking non whites

its a tactic to get woman to like feminized boys for when the mass release atrazine into the water supply.

rate me Sup Forums
if you want time stamp i'll post another one pic

How much puss do u get with that

lately not much, because i don't go out anymore after finishing high school, but when i was in high school i got a lot of crushes on me, but slept with like 3 girls overall

The fuck nigguh you should be slaying not spending ur time on pol

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link. If they dont allow you there is something shady going on.
1.1-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSS

3/10 trying desperately to pass as a 5/10 but not doing well

well yeah i get that, but i kinda gained some weight from boredom, and lost a lot of confidence because of that, so now i'm gonna hit the treadmill until i lose atleast 5 pounds