Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLRYsOHrkk5qcIhtq033bLQ/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=WAvf1lVbjUA
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
businessinsider.com/cgi-ai-fake-news-videos-real-2017-7
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AE7CzqCFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this makes literally no sense

There's only 12 people subscribed to that channel and AP picked up the story?
This gets better and better

>caring about Hillary Clinton in 2018

Hillary is just trying to get in the right side of history.

Ok that was weird. She has had a lot of activity recently which indicates that there is political motive for her to either build her brand or send messages.

So in this video we saw Obama and Tim kaine, so it could be a message to both that she is displeased and they need to work with her.

Alternately it could be that she thinks something is going to happen to completely remove the trump administration and cause an opening for her to run for president again.

A third thing I can think of is that she is just to to generate good will for herself so that when the shtf she will have popular momentum in her base to make it politically unfavorable for anyone to touch her

Because you're a moron

Why would Hillary send out a #ReleasetheMemo hashtag?

#MemoToo

Yes it’s a hilldawg/hussein fight, for the benefit of everyone

OK.

>#MemoToo
#MemoMetoo!

>12 subscribers

You all got bamboozled

I wish they'd design catgirls that shoot weedfags on sight.

>12 subs
>no other video
>no cross promotion or news anywhere
Yeah, this is probably super real guys

Read the pic queer. It's her official channel

"If I'm going down I'm taking your ass with me."

#releasethememes

subscribers
>You all got bamboozled

Nope, youtube now filters russian bot accounts

No but this is
youtube.com/channel/UCLRYsOHrkk5qcIhtq033bLQ/featured

She will lie right up until the judge passes sentence, and then keep lying because she doesn't know how not to lie. She's addicted to lying, power and publicity. And probably cocaine.

>source is just a pic
Totes real goys.

it's so real it's official

This is real too
youtube.com/watch?v=WAvf1lVbjUA

I can't believe how many people are falling for this fake crap. Keep up the good work, lads.

>1 video
Did the AP really pick it up? Doubt it, idc to check. Slide thread.

Based Hillary, she knows she isn't in that memo so she doesn't give a fuck.

Music editing is not pro level. Fake.

you mean she knows that she is above the law and can do whatever the fuck she wants

the memo could without the shadow of a doubt prove that she murders puppies with a sickle in her spare time and she'd still walk away

The real story is why she felt COMPELLED to create a memo-rebuttal video.
Scared much, Hillary?

I love memos

I love how many people are falling for this.

>I'm still relevant I-I s-swear!!
>It was my turn!!

WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS?!??????? IS SHE TRYING TO DOUBLE BLUFF SO THE MEMO DOESNT GET OUT?? IS THE MEMO NOT AS BIG AS WE THINK IT IS??? WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't argue with that but I'd bet money she isn't in the memo. She knows people are going to get in trouble for this so she's jumping on the bandwagon to save face for 2020.

>I helped expose the corruption within my own party! VOTE FOR ME

I honestly don't think she's in it. She's much smarter and more crafty than Obama.

She just wants to run again in 2020 user, not even a billion retweets of /ourhashtags/ are going to save her ass if shtf

If she just came clean I'd regain some respect for her.

are we playing 3 player 5d chess?

I think the memo is big but she's not directly involved with it so she's in the clear to use it as a way to show how transparent she is. She was probably the smartest person in the Obama admin which isn't saying much since it was run by a nigger. I bet she has more dirt on everyone in the admin than the republicans do. She's part of a political dynasty.

two birds with one stone

HOLY SHIT !!! TURN ON ALEX JOPNES HES TALKING ABOUT THE GAY FROGS

This is really a weird post OP.
I would say its basiclly propaganda.
>12 Subscribers
>Only 1 video
>Only about 8000 views
>Video uploaded 3 days ago
>No link to verify this article that you posted in the picture
This is clearly someone pulling a ruse to disinform Sup Forums users. Always remember everyone that this place is a battleground of disinformation and real information. There is nothing wrong with questioning the mainstream and other sources but always be sure you look into the information yourself and never take it for granted that everything posted is always correct and true or always incorrect or untrue. Use the best judgement you can as an individual.

Which one of you did this? Time for real propaganda to be unleashed.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

How retarded is everyone here?
That's not Hillary Clinton's channel. That channel has twelve followers and this is the only thing it ever shared. Hillary Clinton is not saying to release the memo.

#MemoToo

Whomever has the software needs to release one of Obama next

Fucking glorious. Shitposting of the highest order.

businessinsider.com/cgi-ai-fake-news-videos-real-2017-7

Retards. This is obviously fake.

Hillary always hated Obama. It doesn’t matter if they played nice for the cameras, in reality they hated each other’s guts.

Could she be getting ready to throw Obama under the bus for criminal acts she herself was involved in?

Why does this channel have only 12 subscribers? This is FAKE NEWS!!!

bump

>regain
>implying you had some in the first place
Wew, lad

How are so many Sup Forumstards so fucking stupid. Someone edited Hillary's last campaign ad together to make this video, then they made a channel with the same name and avatar as the official channel, and 80% of you faggots fell for it.

This is the video they used.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8AE7CzqCFc

If you can use this to get #ReleaseTheMemo trending again, then by all means, go for it.

4d chess

Two hours and the view counter doesn't change. Hmm

it's an account by one of the resident autists from /pol a few days ago

>"one last time, I approve this message."

What the actual fuck?