Would the world be better off if women couldn’t vote?

Would the world be better off if women couldn’t vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

yes

Yes, but it would also be better if no one could vote and a king ruled by divine right.

Also mods need to add a monarchist meme flag. Just a little icon of a crown or something.

Unquestionably yes.

Fascist works to.
Not too far off.

yes and get rid of memeflags too

No shit. Women are the perfect useful idiots and the ultimate normies.

Yes a thousand times

The world would be better off if the losers that post here couldn't vote.

men would just vote to give women the vote
like they did last time
voting is stupid

In short words, yes it would.
One vote per household would be ideal, no family no vote. (of course they must be connected to the nation by blood, ect.)

You wouldn´t want a drugaddict to drive neither have the same voting right as you, running your family income and future.

Obviously, they're submissive mentally.
Appeal to authority was designed with women in mind

what makes you honestly believe drug addicts are all single and with no family? How can morons like you think women are inferior and shouldnt vote but not understand something so simple as how far reaching drug penetration in even white families are?

you completely missed his point you retarded faggot

Females that don't reproduce with their ingroup are burdens on their own societies.
Why you think feminists are so fucking cancerous and toxic?

Laws of the animal kingdom apply to humans the same.
Democracy is a fancy way of hierarchy & order

>hurr durr you missed the point, just ignore allt he dumb shit he said that demonstrates his complete lack of self awareness and follow him into a ditch.
Yeah I'm not letting a bunch of mouth breathing retards control my life when they cant see 2 feet infront of them logically before they open their cake holes.
none of that changes the fact that votes for hoh families wont remove the drug and self indulgent element from society.

The world would be better if all women were anime desu

indisputably yes

people without a stable and financially independent family including children shouldn't be allowed to vote and then one vote per family
people who aren't procreating should have no say in the future as they are irrelevant to it

The world would be a better place if 80-90% of all women would just shut the fuck up and let things happen instead of inserting themselves into every little issue they possibly can

I would turn in my right to vote to become not only that cute but to go toe to toe with a dude in my 120 lb body and come out on top just like my mongolian zoetropes

your idea is shit heres a better one
>people without a stable and financially independent shouldnt have families.

It does, they die out since no one will care for them because the government has no voter base for them.
It's some advanced democracy I tell ya
The family is a microcosm for a government in macrocosm, if the family basics are healthy the government is healthy.

The shit is easy to get when you apply the laws of nature to humans.

Libtards are selfish because they solely life & care for themselves, as long as the government takes care of them and their needs, they'll bend over backwards to serve the government.

The alt right has the culture, nature, history in order except this basic governance structure.
It's a small lose when compared what damage leftists and libtards do.

>flag
opinion discarded

came here for the big titty anime girl

Yeah, most women don't care about politics even if they like to pretend that they do and if they genuinely do care then 99% of the time they will vote like absolute retards for open borders etc by nature. Democracy is a scam anyway, whether women can vote or not, Europe would be better off under some kind of benevolent dictatorship.

>It does,
>they die out
no they don't, they have children.
learn to read you moron.
>why should I have to use my noodle if I'm so much smarter than women!?
not an argument """""superior"""""

Yes

Yes.

Though I don't believe in getting rid of every single woman's right to vote, undeniably there are too many stupid, vapid, cross-eyed, retarded thots for it to be anything other than detrimental to society.

Yes. But women can wake up to truth too.

nice numerals but I dont think your witch waifu will be smiling when you break the news

Yes this.

>but I wont take away all womens rights to vote.
if you didn't, the smart ones would just give the rest of women the vote because it enhances their political leaverage

that's not what I said
your opinion was discarded because you are one of those people so devoid of identity as to base it off their sexuality
also memeflags are dumb and for proxyniggers

It may break her qt heart but its necessary.

Yes. Women are invariably bleeding hearts who would sooner vote our nations away than defend them.

>divine right
Would prefer natural supremacy (strength, wisdom, wealth, etc.) desu, but hey, the less democracy the better

If men could not vote? Yes.

I mean, every tyrant or bastard poltician that've been elected have had the male vote behind them. Every single one.

This 1000x

meme flags are great because every time someone like you doesnt act like a complete retarded spurg and claim superiority while demonstrating they have no cognitive awareness (or worse, having it but choosing not to use it in a mockery of wasmerelypretending.jpg), it really pisses off the lefty pol fags who invaded the mods and put in meme flags specifically to b8 retards just like you into infighting,

what will you do to win her heart again? or do you plan to tell her this when she wakes up in a metal box room as you gas light her?

>How to win a woman's vote

Men are stupid

>a wild leaf appears

I want nu-/polddit/ to leave
memefags are an old thing and were removed once already you fucking newfag

I will give her tons of chocolates and love. I would probably tell her in a private room not in public so she doesn't cause a scene.

A female would make children with a men who will be jailed or killed because of drugs usage?
No family means no income nor voting power.
So if the female stands alone to raise her mistake the government won't bend over backwards to care for her and she'll have to make her own money to support herself and he mistake.
This will surely incentivise females to pick out capable males and will cause the gene pool to become stronger and smarter than the generation before it.

In 2-3 generations the drug addicts with children will be none-existent.

Humanity will correct itself without specific genetic engineering.

Shut up queer

she will feel betrayed and chocolate wont fix it, nor will 'love'.

infact by providing love you will subconciously push her to believe anyone who loves her thinks of her as an incompetant child.

dunno what to tell you, thats why theyre here. do you really think the mods give a shit about pol? they did it to fuck with pol. the whole point of pols existance is to keep your sloth dumbasses from collectively going somewhere else where the mods cant touch you.

>A female would make children with a men who will be jailed or killed because of drugs usage?
dunno what to tell you famalam. I am white and grew up in a rich white neighborhood, everyone was doing hard drugs and while divorces happened it was rarely about getting caught or anything. this shit is rampant and does not in any way impede white reproduction nor result in a large number of whites getting arrested, probably because whites are less impulsive and don't get caught.

Provide your own solution if you believe mine is insufficient.

This country was populated by people fleeing the disasters of old world monarchies.

>infact by providing love you will subconciously push her to believe anyone who loves her thinks of her as an incompetant child
>implying women aren't incompetent children already

>One vote per household would be ideal, no family no vote.
This is the only way we can make woman swallow their pride. And hopefully we'll see some more kids as well.

I never said yours wasn't better or sufficient (nor do I say that it is), just that you where a retard who couldn't understand cause and effect and should not be in charge of making decisions for me because of that. your inability to grapple with the concept that you might be wrong about something comes off also as petty immature and passive agressive.
>doesn't know where they want to eat
is this really a thing?
I'm a line cook so I cant say I'm not a deviant but cmon
>implying i'm implying anything more than how your waifu will see things
>implying you aren't diverting the topic because you know your waifu may leave you if you ever told her and there would be little you could do to stop her unless you did something increadibly cruel to her.

Quite so.

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw

umm lol no?
giving the vote to the household will just mean the man has the vote. you'd still have to force us, unless you're going to mother may I with the waifu, in which case women will have the right to vote and you wont.

in your scheme being a waifu is a loosing proposition, you get no vote if you are a waifu or if you aren't a waifu.

The world would be better off if I was supreme leader, honestly.

I know what I must do now.

You need curb stomped faggot

>nothing but jeering and aping the poster
so far the only thing your posts have proved is that if you aren't black on the outside, you're black on the inside

>Implying I'm the retard
I provide a solution to a problem in which you're inept to think of anything constructive neither a solution of your own.
My solution is not THE solution that will solve everything, I didn't made that claim but you imply I did.

Calling me immature to ask you for your prospective and solution to a problem?
That's cute and ignorant at best.

Best study social justice & language class, you won't make much else anyhow.
Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Traps are a meme
If a dude is taking estrogen he basically has all the faults of a women and he can't give you children. So what's the fucking point. The only reason to put up with womens bullshit is to have kids. Why put up with a dude who's going to give you the same if not more shit than a woman and then to top it off they can't even provide you children.

>I provide a solution to a problem in which you're inept to think of anything constructive neither a solution of your own.
I actually simply didn't present any such thing because right now we are examining your views and why you think them as the op demonstrates you illiterate passive aggressive fuckwhit.
>My solution is not THE solution that will solve everything,
once again jewing your way out of the topic you cant dismiss; that you did not understand anything about how drug use works outside of single nigger crackheads. the fact that you live in the Netherlands is just another damning mark on your stupidity. You are probably just like I was growing up and was completely blind to any of your or others friends and family being involved in drugs.

either way you aren't going to get a topic change from me you filthy kike wannabe, and even if you did apologize and admit fault right now it wouldnt be enough to escape the hole you're digging for yourself.

I hate faggots

I like it.

you've made everyone who gives a fuck aware. I assure you.

Checked to all hell. That's a nice get there

ITT: angry virgins mad they can't get puss

Isn't this what r9k is for?

>if there is to be trouble, let it come in my time so my children will know peace.

Rape of the lesbians when?

This country only exists because of stupid tax policies the Bong Kingdom.

when you realize the only way to get women to stop cucking you is to make them all dykes.

>Observing my argument
>Observing my views
>Only gives critiques, nothing else achieved, no further argument, no reasoning, nothing.
You're the reason our generation is looked down upon, you dense degenerate.

Quote on where I claimed my solution is the final solution?
Disingenuous to the max, this isn't math class, one can estimate what works for a majority and subtract the minority.

>All on personal attacking autistic screeching mode.
"user, has no friends"
"user, has no country"
"user, is surely a Jew"
That's it? I preferred being called a Nazi.
Which hole did I duge for myself? I didn't starting personally attacking you for your viewpoint, I was curious of your own viewpoint and or solution.

You're a mindless slave to leftism, cannot think outside his own ideological box.
That's why you won't make it very far except in college.
You were expecting an apology from some Dutch user guy? That's even more cute, I'd you if you would wear a maiddress.

Did a single mother raise you with that attitude or did your father kick you out?
Did you shout to your father and mother the same way?
It's utterly disgusting.

Maybe one day you'll treat your elders with some more respect instead of shouting like a little brat.

Sup Forums as a group is far too small to influence a vote count. Memes work better.

Only women with an or above a certain income level they've labored themselves from their jobs rather than get gifted by their husband or society should have the ability to vote. If not then military service.

Men should vote either after reaching 30 or younger if they do military service.

It's perfect.

Is this the new Zuck meme? I like it.

>the only way women stop cucking men is if they're cucking women.
Women were a mistake.

>WITNESSED

Dont know about the world, but here in the JEWSA, we need to have some kind of IQ test to see if a person even understands what they are voting on, but that would leave the Dems w/o any voters.