Because they are generally untouched

More like 15-23

Because 14 is prime

My wife Machi is so cute.

>2D
>pedophilia

Yes

Disgusting. Seven is pushing it.

I'll have you know my wives are 14 and despite their advanced age they've still got all the younger tarts beaten in the sexiness department.

>Having multiple wives
Degenerate.

You're a sick pedophile who is such a pussy he's even intimidated by 2D grown women.

Ah, yes, puffy

200+ is.

It was a three for one deal, don't be mad at me for being a bargain hunter.

>finally had a kuma miko thread this morning
>posted my opinions on it
>no one replied and most people just said the anime sucked

actually... 14 is divisible by 1, 2, 7, and 14.

13 is prime

I'm quite sane

>from clearly prepubescent to nearly physically mature
That ain't quite right.

>Not banging a 31 year old instead
Old women > Loli

What's your point?

>>>/autism/

I agree, mature older women really do it for me, especially when they're wearing clothes that women their age should not be wearing.

That's the ideal recruitment age, is when the young holy warriors can be thought the teachings of Alla (the most merciful).

ILL SHA'LA MY FINDERS.

>wanting to bang an old hag

Go back to your containment board.

No board can contain the words of the most holiest of prophets.

allah doesn't exist and if he did he'd think you're a faggot.

The abhorrent words of the infidel whom will never know the grace of heaven have no weight on me.

Be cleansed in the holy fire.

What, of needle gauges? I think those are too big, personally. What are you trying to accomplish with that kind of size needle

dunno, but age is just a number

here's a middle-school girl

dude are you okay

sauce please? google/iqdb/saucenao/yandex all give nothing

my sister just turned 31

This is how it starts. You think that its just a joke and you're not serious. But then slowly you stop seeing the world the same, slowly you stop enjoying normal things. And when you realize it, shivers are sent through your nerves. But then you go to places like here and you see that you have peers who also partake in this degeneracy. And then when it becomes time to go outside you're no longer a normal human being. No. You're infected. And just like with most degenerate activities. The end result; the final pleasure.... Is death.

Small enough to have a tight cunny
Big enough for my dick to fit in her

Manga is 10/10. The smallass company printing it in America does fucking A+ job. Only manga I don't read for free.

Have fun in tengoku with your 40 Sup Forumsirgins

But anime was AOTY

From a manga fan here, did the anime really have issues? Or was it the usual retarded hotfire narrative spread on sites like MAL? I've assumed it may have been the latter.

what's really disgusting is how people will react to you if you like well-blossomed 14-16 as if you liked hairless featureless 8-10

fuck society.

Anime was great but the final episode triggered a lot of people.

anime-original final episodes are nothing new so I'll go ahead and watch the anime fucking finally

Kill all bears.

Felt like it ended on a cliffhanger. The plot didn't move anywhere with the ending, no one learned a thing despite all the issues Machi faced throughout the series. It felt lacking a lot, but the anime in general was good, although it was a lot rougher for a slice of life.

My favorite part is where the people throw rocks at her.

>although it was a lot rougher for a slice of life

Oh I know. I don't love it in the way I would love a Manga Time Kirara series. I love it like I love Watamote.

>The plot didn't move anywhere with the ending, no one learned a thing despite all the issues Machi faced throughout the series
Thats kinda the point. She failed.

Anime issue is overblown out of proportion. It wasn't really an issue for me. Some jap on twitter got little bit upset about the ending and shitters on Sup Forums conflated that this "anime sucks"

That's what I assumed. Plus I have a good track record with Kinema Citrus and it'd be hard to fuck up source material like Kuma Miko

Guys the yearning is coming back what do I do

Natsu pls

Agreed.
>Only manga I don't read for free.
One of the only for me.

Go out and molest a 14-year-old. It's not healthy if you let that tension build up.

Get a waifu

It's not fair. Megumin is too sexy.

>You will never sniff Megumin's butthole
Why live?

If you martyr yourself by suicide bomb, you'll get 72 Megumins in heaven.

this

Too old.

This.
And traps aren't gay.

We will never work in this office environment.

>Unironically defending paedophilia
What made you this way, Sup Forums?

When you watch any violent movie, do you go out and kill people after?

Stop being retarded. There's a difference between ideal and real. There's also a difference between ideal 2d and ideal realworld.

Believe it or not, you do not know the distinction between the two. And believe it or not, normalfags like you should be raped and killed on sight.

The difference is that violence is bad but tenderly loving someone is good

14歳

Sexy JCs

Real best range is 18-25 though.

>old hags
Yeah, no.

They are 2D. Age is irrelevant.

You should get help before you act on your unnatural urges

Aren't you worried they're going to die of old age soon though?

That's so sad!

Old hags