Closer to OreGairu or Seitokai Yakuindomo? Avoid or not avoid?

Closer to OreGairu or Seitokai Yakuindomo? Avoid or not avoid?

It's nothing like Seitokai

..so it looks like avoid

light novel harem adaptations are risky business

It's closer to LN shit.

The best girl Utaha loses, so spare you time and don't watch

So someone wins? Spoil me

Closest to Yahari, aware enough of its own tropes to be interesting but still sort of succumbs to them.

Regardless, kinda of like Girls in the Wasteland if you like Otaku culture with ideas behind VN development it's worth a watch.

It's kind of pointless as a harem as you know the girl who will win regardless of the plot. However the pacing is decent and the girls are cute. You could definitely binge watch S1 in a day.

Neither. Avoid.

This is a new Seitokai. Anime soon.

Name?

SauceNao giving me nothin

what show are you asking about?

It's better than most harems though.
Generally more character depth, actual developments, unusual and lovely main girl character, great comedic chemistry between the three girls, good fanservice, MC isn't a dense brick of uranium either, he genuinely has no interest in the other girls and even calls out the tsundere for her bullshit.
All in all it's a pleasant surprise among all the haremshit that's out there.

That's somewhat reassuring. Only with harem LN shit do I have to consult Sup Forums a tad before committing. The girls looked quality I just wanted to avoid polygon drama or anything that will aggravate me.

>MC isn't a dense brick of uranium either
Just cause he's transparent about being a fag doesn't make it okay that he's a fag

Pop Team Epic going to save anime?

Not sure what you mean by polygon drama, if it's a harem it means several girls like the MC and you will have some stuff dealing with jealousy, disappointment, etc.
Unless it's a shit show that plays it all off as purely comedic, but that's not what Saekano is.

You only think so because he's not intersted in your favorite girl and you can't self-insert as him.
Or do you actually believe a guy MUST take every girl who is interested in him disregarding his own feelings and desires?

>Unless it's a shit show that plays it all off as purely comedic, but that's not what Saekano is.

Only good harems don't have the drama bullshit. TLR and Seitokai can run circles around any of these retarded light novels.

It's trash, avoid.

SYD isn't even a harem show, it's mostly a SoL comedy with lewd jokes. MC for the most part is just there as the eternal tsukkomi for the jokes to work, the harem aspect is rather minor.

If that's what you want then avoid Saekano, Saekano is serious about feelings and will actually end with the guy getting together with a girl.

>SYD isn't even a harem show

Yes it is. One male with multiple females who harbor subtle romantic feelings. Just because it is funnier doesn't mean it's not a harem. Same for TLR or MonMusu. IMO it's harem done right. I hate the repeated formula of the drama ensuing because of MC-kun. So like OP I will avoid this other stuff. Plus those other 3 are manga. LNs generally blow.

>One male with multiple females who harbor subtle romantic feelings
>subtle
You know that the more subtle it is the less it's a harem?
Because how can it be a harem if the feelings that define the harem-trait are barely there?
A good harem needs well pronounced open feelings to begin with.
How it works with that then is the big point, most shows fuck it up, Saekano works with that pretty well I think.

Ok user, then that is your opinion and I will not watch Saekano. End of that. Thank you for disagreeing while not being a dick. I like multiple crazy females and light-heartedness. It seems I tend to get that from harem manga. Harem LNs I will avoid. That is all.

Wut. Seroiusly? MC is a whiny loud autist and he is a faggot. All that meta knowledge from playing VNs and reading LNs didn't help him in real life with real girls. He's still quite dense and shit.

What do you think about Trinity Seven?
Is that up your alley?

Never watched it because it didn't seem up my alley. Heard the MC was an edgelord too. Don't know if true or not, but enough to avoid it. Other harems I like are Tsugumomo (heavily story oriented though), HenNeko, D-Frag!, YuSibu, Sora no Otoshimono, Outbreak Company, Mangaka-san, and NouCome was alright but it ended like shit. So still a few LNs in there but they are more comedic and rare cases.

Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Shojo Bitch na Ken

you are trash
kato is best girl